It gets good at episode XX I swear please believe me

>it gets good at episode XX I swear please believe me

Adelaide?

But what if this is actually true, like Samurai Flamenco?

>>>/reddit/

Only Yu-Gi-Oh has a 10/10 1st episode.

Pokemon anime summed up

>just wait until the timeskip

What's the problem with that? Some series take a while to really get going, I'm sorry not everything can give you instant gratification.

But that's good from the start.

If your series needs a more than one digit long amount of episodes to provide any sort of enjoyment, it is fucking garbage.

There are definitely some adaptations where I can see this making sense. Rurouni Kenshin's early episodes were dragged down with pointless comic relief characters, bad pacing, and an overly cheesy tone before airing a bunch of filler episodes. It didn't really hit its stride until it started the Kyoto arc, which was like episode 28 or something.

>watch 25 bad episodes to get 250 fantastic episodes

>No dude, trust me, it gets awesome after volume 9 and it's super epic and the MC is a badass!
>I read it on animesuki!
>No the anime just fucked up by not adapting the machine translated spoilers 1:1, the actual source material is awesome!

When people are too invested to admit to themselves they are watching shit.

>watching 2 cours of dogshit
Wew lad

Sup Forums please go

>xXx_M3T4L6E4r2009_xXx has entered the room

All anime?

what did he mean by this

Some of the earlier Gundam series like ZZ and Victory only get good after 10-15 episodes

The first episode of card game Yu-Gi-Oh was more or less a compressed version of the card game part in various games Yu-Gi-Oh. Maybe this approach should be used more.

What's his name again?

Cyborg Sorachi?

Whenever someone says this I find that the series is either just fine right from the beginning or it never, ever gets good. I can't think of any series that actually fits the given description.

Monkey Trouble

This is every "sell me on Gintama thread." It used to be it gets good at ep 20 but I've seen people now saying it gets good at 50. It's shit at 20 or 300.

If someone wants to be sold on Gintama it's enough that they watch the Benizakura movie. It shows the tone and action of more serious arcs good enough to show if it's your cup of tea.

Fuck that shit. That was so bad and out of left field that I immediately dropped the show.