Why is this whore always so angry about burger tits and demon guy

Why is this whore always so angry about burger tits and demon guy

Magical PMS.

Because she didn´t inherited her mother´s assets.

She doesn't realize she wants the Demon king yet

Because He is a moon HItler and he is responsible for the death of her father? I know his father is not actually dead but on the anime she doesn't know it yet.

S2 when? Honestly, this was the AOTY of 2013.

Man what a great show. S2 never.
She's very conflicted. She's beginning to love a man she hates. Very tense situation.

>great show
no?

>2013 was almost 5 years ago

Meeh

Never ever.

Maybe sooner than you think.

Are you trying to tell me something here?

nah man

He tried to genocide her race because he was bored.

>magic baby
is there anything shittier?

Crying baby.

you didn't read the novels, did you

Magic baby headbutting an archangel into submission was kinda funny though.

Meh, it stopped being fresh after The Incredibles.

Nope. So tell me why. He attempts to genocide their race, is thrown onto Earth and that's as much as we are told

>I'M NOT MAD
>you so mad

Yes, that's the original image.

I fucking hate this. It happens way too often to me that people claim I'm mad when I'm not, and then I can't help but get mad. How do you avoid this, other than by not being autistic?

she needed to be dicked

Swift drop, sudden stop

Fucking lord why is she so sweaty?

Demons can't live without demonic magic which is created by all negative things, and since maou united all demon clans and created some form of civilization fighting between clans stopped and there was no more demonic magic. If he didn't invade ente island demons would go extinct. Also he ordered his generals to try to minimize killing of humans. During the invasion he studied human way of life because he wanted to discover a way for demons to live without constant fighting. And I almost forgot, emi mother saved him when he was younger, teached him and told him about other worlds, so she is partially responsible for his invasion.

He will tame her.

Even Maou himself admits that it was mostly his fault that things came to that point in the first place. He got so caught up in rising through the ranks that he didn't realize what would happen once he did it.

Never forget best boy.

o7

does she really have anyting against burger tits?

Demon Burger killed her father or so they thought he's alive she has no reason to really hate him the anime director is a cow tits faggot

Attack on Titan fucked up many anime shows when it aired this one was one of them

He is a faggot but the plot point you mention doesn't happen until much later.

What do you mean?