I watch anime almost daily. I read manga, dojins etc. But every time I try to talk to people about anime...

I watch anime almost daily. I read manga, dojins etc. But every time I try to talk to people about anime, or rather hear other people talking about anime, I experience physical pain. Or that memy word
"c r i n g e"

What's wrong with me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are insecure.

Nice blog.

Cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

never ever talk about anime/manga to weebs or normies

test the waters with the simple question of
>oh whats your top 3 favorite manga

>normies
Hello crossboarder.

>wtf is a manga you nerd

This will be the answer 99% of the time

People act like pigs towards the things they don't want to understand.
No reason to trigger them unless you are a teacher/lawyer/doctor and paid for it.

nah man

I have a brother who doesn't read manga and has only watched a couple of shows but he always asks what the manga I'm currently reading is about. He likes me explaining the plot and if there's a mystery going on he tries to solve it with me (like with Neverland and Chi no Wadachi for example). It's nice because I have absolutely nobody to discuss manga with so it helps me to at least share my thoughts about something that interests me.

Because you're insecure as fuck. I talk Tokusatsu with people, imagine doing that and I get them interested.

I bet you come off as a cringy weeb and you don't even notice it.

Like the narutards at an anime convention.

This is a trick question

people respect godzilla and toku is really near it through ultraman

okay

*laughs behind your back*

Probably to you and because I don't give a shit. It's better than being a quiet autist worrying whether or not I'll get laughed at.

Always start the convo with something normal about Japan

If they're into anime they'll definitely start about anime themselves

Unless they're insecure at fuck too and then you will never have a conversation sharing what you both love about an important hobby.

It's not insecurity. I just feel like some parent who listens to kids talking about poop they ate whenever I hear someone talk about anime or manga. I immediately imagen them to be some nerdy idiots that get bullied at school or something.
And still I watch and read the same shit they do, so judging them like this is unfair at best. At the same time I can brag about what I red in last month for hours and not give a shit whenever I sound nerdy or not.

Once you outgrow the I want to fuck everybody stage what is even a point of flashy interlocutors? Anons are just fine.

Yeah, that's insecurity. 100%. you're envisioning a scenario that COULD happen or rather something that you're afraid of something that COULD happen and it really doesn't. The chances are minuscule. I talk to my manager about anime and he loves Gundam a lot. His favorites are 0080, Zeta, G, and Wing. He actually wants own most of it on Bluray and build Gunpla. To be honest user, everything isn't so black and white as you think.