Holy shit you cant make this shit up

Were fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
danielrjennings.org/SimilaritiesBetweenUFOActivityAndDemonicActivity.html
youtu.be/s04-hqHT4Us
youtu.be/z3Eta8Gd-8o
youtu.be/1jSq-QgrhjY
thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aliens don't exist.

I really like Crowley: "do what you feel like, but welcome the consequences with the same smile"

So you like pedophilia and child sacrifice

He is not a good guy. Tired of seeing people stick up for him all the time. It's all just jokes, he is just tricking people! You just don't get it.

Fuck that shit

Pic related. My theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
The mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl I assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

Göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

In case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) to the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

>crowley unironically fashioned himself the most evil human being

i believe what we call ayys are actually demons
just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

these 'greys' are actually archons..they are described in detail in the gnostic scriptures...they are governed by our true creators, the reptilians....embrace yourself. we are not bad or good, we were put here to be food. they survive on negative energy, but it doesnt have to be this way.

from what i got crowley believe to reach the most high you have to sink to the lowest low first. as above so below. that was his interpretation of that phrase. So do you like gay scar orgies? No? Good, then do some to sink lower. You feel some remorse after killing a child? Just kill another. Get passed any limitations you set yourself. By going as low as possible he would thus eventually find the most high, enlightenment, or at least he thought so. fuck that nigger

Nebinnebisnebis

Qanon predicted this

Crowley never killed a child. He only let some people die on a mountain.

>Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
fwiw everyday approximately 100 metric tons of stardust collide with Earth.

Aliens and demons get the gas too. Then again if we just gassed the kikes it would likely deal with the other two also.

the fucker literally referred to himself as thebeast666

>crowley never killed a child
crowley raped children

Aliens aren't demons, you moron.

I been telling people this since Sofia merged with SingularityNet. New church: Way of the Future. AI antichrist. Aliens and their tech will be welcomed as saviors, but they'll be demons and all will be damned. This is your life.

Good post. It's theories like these that push me closer to Christ, because why not. There's a 50/50 chance that this Christ/Devil duality exists. If it's real, then I'm safe. If not, then nothing of value was really lost because I don't use religion as an excuse to be ignorant to all forms of scientific analysis.

Where'd you read that?

Yes they are.

Do you say 50/50 chance because it either is true or is not? Because I have some bad news about how statistics work...

Theyll also be pushing the sjw agenda when they be rollin up in a ufo. Get ready.if im gonna be killed for being a christian At least ill get some cool new toys first

Theyre both connected.

Regular bullets will work just fine. Fear isthe mind killer, and fear will be their primary weapon.

>Yes they are.

no they aren't.

Once again the christians have everything entirely backwards.

Aliens are the ANGELS, those spoken of as "Elohim" (They who from heaven to earth came)

And yet your dogma has you supporting satan, and attacking angels...

sad.

>And yet your dogma has you supporting satan, and attacking angels...

>supporting the great deceiver.

>read that

if you don't know even that, you have NO IDEA user

Yeah have fun in hell, bub.

fuck off retard you clearly know nothing about crowley and havent read his shit at all.
if you did, wow, fuck.. you're even more retarded since you couldn't figure out what he was talking about.

Theyre angels. They cannot be killed. Just like if you got the drop on michael or gabriel it wouldnt kill them. Theyre angels.

I've read two Crowley biographies and neither one mentioned that.

crowley actually said he laid traps for the profane with his magic systems. 'why would you cast your pearls before swine?' was basically his argument

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

youtube.com/watch?v=LcK4PVgzqnY

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

Read the shit he wrote himself. Its the same shit as the talmud. Heres some wisdom: the catholic church started islam. They use the same symbols even. Luciferianism, catholicism and judaism are all the same

There's speculation that Barbara Bush is the daughter of Alister Crowley. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it were true.

He was a freemason after all

Take your meds Nazi.

Christians are the nicest people I ever met, I doubt any stupid shit will happen too you guys. They need 20 years worth of false flags to do anything.

Yeah cuz angels creep into people's rooms at night shrouded in shadow and paralyze them before implanting tracking and V2K devices, right?

If you want my opinion, this is a hallucinogenic or dream manifestation of a "sapience" homunculus.

If anyone is familiar with the concept of psychological homunculi, for example the 'touch' homunculus having big hands, big lips and a tongue to wade around sensing things...

This right here is a "sapience" homunculus - which is a representation of having huge eyes to see the world, and a huge brain to think about it.

It's a manifestation of unconscious functions present in all of us is what i'm saying.
The alien in that picture is our own unconscious mind's representation of that aspect of ourselves...

>crowley unironically WANTED to be the MOST EVIL human EVER

Jews are part of the negative group. But not all negatives are evil, not all positives are functional.

Why the FUCK would a bunch of superadvanced ayys give a shit about humans? Thats like us giving technology to cockroaches. In fact if they were legit they would leave us alone not repeatedly come back throughout our development unless for some reason they really had a reason to care what were doing. Of course, they did and do. They want to take us from god. Technology and knowledge is fine. The deception is that it will make us like god. If you went to the 19th century they would say the same thing about "this is the modern world, we dont need a god to look after us we have steam engines now". And if we even make it 100 more years they will view us as being equally rediculous

Faggots view us the way niggers view the kkk. They want to make us look like entitled bigots and its working

My theory is that you have lots and lots of autism.

check this thread maybe. put a lot of effort in there and maybe gets you closer to christ

He psychologically abused other, consenting adults, at the Abbey of Thelema in Cefalù, and killed a goat that was fucking an adult woman by slitting its throat, but he never raped children. If he had, that shit would've been thrown at him during his court hearings. You people are fucking awful for perpetuating that meme.

Why are you defending a demonologist? Shit's gay.

His books advocate it you nigger

Which fucking books, dipshit? Liber ___ ???? Tell me the actual fucking book, and I'll admit I'm incorrect.

Sex magick
And waters wet

Aliens are fake u retards they dont exist its just a jewish lie

I actually became a Christian immediately upon reading The protocols of Zion. It really completed the picture for me.

Fallen Malach

What do you think Ba'al, Molech, Ianna, etc etc are?

I actually had serious doubt before i came to Sup Forums. Not anymore.

FPBP
if you want to LARP
>inb4 shill
(you) faggots are falling for a false vlag, and we should know what jewish trickery looks like
if you unironically belive this LARP I'd recomend pic related

danielrjennings.org/SimilaritiesBetweenUFOActivityAndDemonicActivity.html

He did demented things to people, driving them to suicide. It is not good to take in too many dark things. Not good even to dwell much upon Crowley. He was an evil man.

You don't know what you're talking about. But if you can give me a specific title, again, I'll admit I'm wrong.

good post leaf

The alien propaganda is set up as a mind control program. It's a bogeyman of sorts. It's not a real thing, it's just meant to scare you. The military industrial complex was involved in making it a propaganda push. They use subversive means to make you believe in it, which in turn makes you discredited to people when you tell them about it. It also can drive you mad with paranoia. That's what it is designed to do.

There is more that they do with it that I shouldn't get into.

Come on, that's almost on par with fundamentalists that think fossils were planted by the devil to confuse and bewilder Christians into believing the "lie" of evolution.

There's a lot of ancient mentions of flying, heavenly beings, which we probably still don't understand the full meaning of. Pretty dumb to chalk it all up to some psyop created by contemporary figures.

I agree. If you look at the accounts of demonic possession. Oppression, historically. It's almost identical to the accounts of people who have been abducted by aliens.

Satan would love to keep people on a wild goose chase looking for aliens until they die in their sins and end up in hell, instead of seeking the truth of the Living God and his coming kingdom.

Repent and turn to Jesus Christ my friend.

What if I told you man-purses are gay?

No offense but you are clearly schizophrenic.

"schizophrenic" is the new label JIDF is using against us

Not only that, they will use that and their HAARP or whatever lightshow drug-induced/vaccinated crap they pull out of their deceiving asses to justify some emergency laws to destroy our Freedums, I tell ya Billybob.

Seriously, the Tinfoilers were the sane ones and the Hillarys and Bushes are the satanists as we now know. So when will we see armed Tin men army? Soon, my dear hoers...DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN

There's a sentient being talking in my head that's not me. The fucker is some sort of AI that runs the world, it flies a black triangle aircraft. I swear I'm not schizo.

>new.

Man, those Koreans are pretty fucking good at protests.

>cryptoterrestrials are a minority specie of advanced hominids that live amongst us.
>They are similar enough to pass as homo sapien without close examination, but divergent enough that an offspring with homo sapien would be infertile.
>They keep their identity hidden (because their numbers are small) by integrating amongst higher echelons of finance and power.
>they are very high IQ in the area mathematical ability but lack
>Mac Tonnies wrote the book in speculation as a means to explain several unexplained esoteric phenomena such as the UFO hypothesis, the jewish question, existing power structures, various archeological phenomena.
>Mac Tonnies died mysteriously in his sleep (mid 30's) from sudden heart failure just before publishing the book 'Cryptoterrestrials' in collaberation with other philosophers, researchers, archeologists, and various contributors from his forum.

youtu.be/s04-hqHT4Us

I'm glad we >WERE fucked you fucking idiot

>Yeah have fun in hell, bub.

you 2

Oh I will, and I'll have even more fun once my plaything ((You)) earns his place in hell under me.

Demons are real intelligent beings that exist on a higher realm of existence, the same goes for angels. Aliens as a cultural archatype was invented by the cia to prepare people for the antichrist, so that they'll accept these entities as intergalactic saviors

proofs?

this.

shes a demon for sure

he did a few interviews before he died where he makes every UFO larper apear like shills
youtu.be/z3Eta8Gd-8o
youtu.be/1jSq-QgrhjY

RIP Mac Tonnies

No wonder the ayyys won't reveal themselves. Christcucks still think they are demons. You fags are as bad as muslims

I'm more concerned by their possessed counterparts, the Reptiles as they call them. Basically Demons who entered weak human souls and use them to their master's bidding... kill as many humans as possible. And how do you do that? With Wars, Religions of Peace and the like.... In the end, it all comes crashing down for the NWO demon scum.

>we're this far in the thread with 0 bogposts

I've been reading over this lately. Really activates the almond.

thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

Keep it up user. Spread it far and wide.

What if its the other way around, gods/angels fallen angels are actually aliens that visited us and because of the technology they became gods for us with magical powers.

carrying bags are as old as carrying things, why would it peak your interest seeing something so common and old depicted in ancient left overs

yeah a semon demon

>pique
dumbass ruining some doubs with this pleb tier typographic bullshit.

>fallen angels
Everything is pretty decent but this. These people wrote the bible stop using that shit to define your reality it effects your research and judgement and will always lead you in the wrong direction

ching chong, ching chong!