HIS NAME IS JEFF KASKY

HIS NAME IS JEFF KASKY

We are losing pol

Other urls found in this thread:

afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161105253/
yuki.la/pol/161089260#p161089260
ii.yuki.la/2/a5/92c49469f5eff0d06df423d571b2ff8e4175785c05764e45667b316fcdd75a52.png
one-world-adoption-services.deerfieldbeachdirect.info/
archive.is/64Wa4
researchgate.net/profile/Melanie_Pincus2
youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
hooktube.com/bvz3NsbptNc
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:beachdylrt cameronkasky
twitter.com/tatiana_tardalo/status/797095507264991232
youtube.com/watch?v=RDic393FMBE
justice.gov/opa/pr/four-employees-adoption-services-provider-charged-conspiracy-defraud-united-states-connection
youtu.be/iI0-u-1FYjY?t=176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mwahahahah
I am mk ultra. ama

Holy shit. Those threads were deleted so damn fast. Sorry to hear about the ban. Mods are corrupted. Elite pedophilia is real

I’m a computer illiterate, iPhone only basic bitch and even I know how to screenshot.

Get your shit together.

Thanks for the bump at least

he's obv a boomer

It is good research. Baby boomers are welcome

Posting on a friends phone. All my devices have been banned because I’ve been trying to get eyes on this all fucking day.

Its possible its on a safe computer. and hes not posting here from the one hes viewing.

So far - every combination I’ve tried has resulted in ban. Trying this to see what happens.

God bless bud. Will start looking into it myself. Mods are completely compromised

Cocaine bump

when this guy doesn't show up for blood drinking party they will blame you user

Source for him running SML? I can't find any

I watch that with my kids, it's pretty funny. Not Elsagate type shit

Bump

This. Where proofs?

Look up on Whois the one work adoption agency.

Look at the email registered.

Things that make you go HHMmm

I would post it but then this thread would get deleted again.

“One world adoption agency”

Posting on a fucking phone

This. The Boomer Right is our Greatest Ally.

can't find their site...
they had been shutdown??

>afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/

Google says OWAA is permanently closed. Is it still open or what?

So i take it we can't post caps if they have public info in them that anyone can access? Kike mods

You have 3 minutes to delete this thread.

That literally is a nothing answer

Post proof he's linked to SML cause you're probably full of shit

Here, hopefully this doesn’t nuke the thread. Got rid of anything that would “dox” him

You have 3 minutes to shut the fuck up faggot.

bump before it's gone

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161105253/
yuki.la/pol/161089260#p161089260
ii.yuki.la/2/a5/92c49469f5eff0d06df423d571b2ff8e4175785c05764e45667b316fcdd75a52.png
Last one is the image that was supposedly getting threads deleted

DELET THIS

I would never do this but one could use this email and search differnent popular email handles one may find his connection to the YouTube channel.

Also his son is one of the three main crisis actors.

Hey, wasn’t the shooter adopted!?

So did we ever get anywhere on this shit? Probably most definitely a LARP

Bump

Cruz was adopted and this one world adoption agency has been sued for threatening birth mothers.. could be Cruz was groomed for this without knowing it. Wtf

I also heard that Hogg faggots dad was FBI

Oh you mean the guy that ran a pedophile and mk ultra ring out of his adoption agency and hung out with Bill Clinton and whose son went on tv to preach about how guns are bad? That guy?

guys, archive this before its shoah'd

>one-world-adoption-services.deerfieldbeachdirect.info/
>archive.is/64Wa4

back when the pedogate shit went down, i stumbled across a site very similar in its cheesy shite design. but it was deliberate and full of fuckin weird shit. was so damn creepy. it had hte name of one M Pincus (with linkedin pic)

MP is a researcher at the center for mind and brain
>researchgate.net/profile/Melanie_Pincus2

and she had done some cray distressful shit on macaques, looking into PTSD and i can't find the paper i read more than 1+ yr ago, its on her profile in link related.

anywhom the style of this one world adoption (first link) agency site reminds me so much of what i stumbled across a year ago

Yes!

So you have these three fags pushing gun control:

- son of an fbi faggot
- Jeff Kasky’s son
- bald headed dyke

For a very few select philanthropists, I suspect.

I wonder if Cruz was given up through this agency

Checked. This guy gets it.

Bump

it's *not* on her profile anymore..
but it just pertained to MK ULTRA type of research w.r.t inducing multiple personality disorders

Here's David Hogg having trouble remembering his lines for the camera.
youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
hooktube.com/bvz3NsbptNc

Real tough guy huh?

Check. Fuck that's cringe.

a friend of mine got banned for 3 days just for replying to that thread

Stop scrutinizing our activities, goyim!

And don't look at, or save, or investigate, anything related to ONE WORLD Adoption Services, you filthy fucking goyim!!!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:beachdylrt cameronkasky

twitter.com/tatiana_tardalo/status/797095507264991232

Found this blog of someone who has dealt with adoption services. Seems to be about corruption afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/

>youtube.com/watch?v=RDic393FMBE
pic source, has clip of JK too

Here’s the official indictmentjustice.gov/opa/pr/four-employees-adoption-services-provider-charged-conspiracy-defraud-united-states-connection

Bump

Plz let Elsagate open. I have waited so long to see this shit show unravel.

Holy fucking tits

It's nice of the glow in the dark mods to tell us what we should look at by banning posts.

>the logo at the top left corner of the webpage at the very end of the video

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

one world has the butterfly logo, of course

Fucking butterfly.

Checked.

digits of truth

Lots of moving parts here. The people who "took him [Cruz} in" and "never saw anything" are military intelligence. Like that's a little inside joke. Also, did you see where Nikolas' biological brother has been involuntarily committed? Were they adopted together? He sure as hell won't be talking now. And wasn't there a sister? Shit's going on.

Snap a fatty

Bump

honestly, i usually think you guys are all fruitcakes and autists, but this video...
this kid is very obviously trying to remember lines

Considering the shills/concern trolls are back in force across the catalog, once again....

Sup Forums is always right.

Why
WHY WHY WHY
Why is it ALWAYS the same iconography???

>people who "took him [Cruz} in" and "never saw anything" are military intelligence

Please go on...

yea it is crazy town

Trying to find source but from what I remember he was adored with a twin sibling.

“Adopted”

>CIA News Network

Really frosts my flakes.

You would think we would have heard more about Nickolas Cruz and his motivations by now. Who knows, maybe he's keeping quiet and refuses to speak until he's guaranteed he gets to live?

As for the CNN actors - I think that's obvious. And CNN can even get away with a lot of coaching since they are minors and pretty fucking stupid.

Bump

>twitter.com/tatiana_tardalo/status/797095507264991232
shareblue ctr shill eat aids

Expose it. They take pride in making it blatant, but with crawl away when the spotlight is on them.

You only have to change code when it's conpromised. Us knowing about it is inconsequential.

Anectode to explain my point

>explain all about the symbols and how they are officially recongnized by the FBI as symbols of pedos to my sister
>she calls it a wild conspiracy that there would be symbols in plain sight for pedos to signal each other
>show her fbi gov site whith the symbols and pics of celebs foundations etc.
>she starts schreeching about how psychotic and evil i am for suggesting something so awful

Point being no one will believe us no matter how much evidence we shove down their fat gullets.

Why would meadow Pollack and Alexa Meidnik have some small town in Pennsylvania listed as their home on FB?
Interdasting

Don’t let this die.

These fuckers got sloppy. There is enough to tag these guys for their false flag horse shit.

what the fuck did either you niggers or the glowing niggers do this time?

Buml

Oh these were the sleeper cells Alex Jones was talking bout kek, and also leakers from /x/ and Sup Forums years ago.

Bump

youtu.be/iI0-u-1FYjY?t=176

Explain to her how drug cartels do the same thing

Operation M O N A R C H

>cubic corporation
ties to CIA

>161163577

>One World

Sounds like "New World Order" type of shit. Like a globalist thing, or some sort of correlation.

Holy shit, I totally forgot Besta Pizza changed their logo immediately after word started spreading around about pedo symbols. And I'm trying, user.

Probably true, but all the same, I'd much rather go down swinging, no matter how tempting the blackpill might be.

where's the rest?

I have. I swear there are triggerwords or ideas that are built into everyone or maybe the weak minded, where they just shut down