What it's like being a black american

Imagine being at the beginning of your ethnic groups timeline. There are no laurels to rest on only pressure to perform. As an ethnic group a unique product of American history we are only a few hundred years old. To give you an idea what that's like. Imagine being a Latin before the Roman empire, or Christopher Columbus or Leonardo da Vinci. Imagine being germanic in 50 ad. You have no history or culture or achievements to brag about, you have to make it all from scratch, and in all likelihood you will be long dead and forgotten by the time the fruits of your sacrifice are realized. It's soul crushing and demoralizing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhToCDRuYtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>What it's like being a black american.
I imagine it is like being an outdated piece of farm equipment that was once used by lazy farmers but once better options came along the farmers just allowed you to live rather than putting you down. Sort of a meaningless existence surrounded by people who do not like you.

WAS

WAKANDANS

Then we have to deal with white insecurity. Having massive amounts of European immigration(post 1800) into our country was a mistake.

Wakanda is in africa. Africans hate us and will be the first to remind us that we are not africans

It's not real, in the fictional sense

>Then we have to deal with white insecurity.
I agree that white cucks are a huge issue. Black fragility has become such an issue these white cucks feel they have to baby niggers just so they do not get their nigger feelings hurt.

>Having massive amounts of European immigration(post 1800) into our country was a mistake.
We should have never allowed as many Irish and Italians as we did. The Irish and Italians are the niggers of Europe.

>Imagine
No.

Oh, I have a pretty good idea of what the average nigger's life is like. Sadly, I spent most of my childhood living surrounded by them, attending school with them. IMO, that experience is one of the most potent redpills there is.

The life of the average nigger is aimlessly shuffling about, obsessed with material goods and "come-up" schemes, ruled by high impulsivity, and immersed in a "culture" that holds an external locus of control and irrational behavior as high virtues.

Black fragility isn't nearly as pervasive. We have a vocal minority that gets alot of airtime because the Jews love to use them for subversion.

White insecurity is real and makes it impossible for many white people to look at racially charged things in and objective and logical light. There are a ton of examples of this. For example when it is highlighted how deeply rooted we are in America, insecure whites say "outdated farm equipment" and "America wasn't made out of cotton" completely neglecting how genetics works, which would expose the fact that we are also related to the founding colonials(which they try to invalidate with "muh rape"). Also the fact that we built the Capitol amd a ton of other little tid-bits that they cannot see because they are blinded by insecurity.

>Sadly, I spent most of my childhood living surrounded by them, attending school with them.
This. Find a liberal over the age of 25 and you will see a person who has spent little to no time with common niggers. Challenge them to go spend some time with niggers and they will change the subject.

What do you mean laurels to rest on.

Its sink or swim for everyone. I dont get it

Imagine hating society so much that your very first action upon giving birth is to name your child something so ridiculous said child will always have to explain its name & never get a decent job.

The repeat that type of anti-social action over & over & over & over.

>Black fragility isn't nearly as pervasive.
Total bullshit. Nigger fragility is the only thing we ever hear about niggers. Nigger fragility backs just about every nigger movement from 24/7 reminders of slavery and how niggers are so worthless they are not even worth being used as free labor to Muh Dick rap whose main themes stem from broken homes due to nigger fragility. Nigger fragility is all that keeps the leftist from dumping niggers. They know they can guilt enough white to see how fragile niggers are in modern society to keep you as a voting block until the burden is too great.

>We have a vocal minority that gets alot of airtime because the Jews love to use them for subversion.
Also bullshit. Just about every nigger you deal with on a daily basis fall into these same fragile nigger tropes.

>White insecurity is real and makes it impossible for many white people to look at racially charged things in and objective and logical light.
Because whites do not see it the way you do does not make it illogical.

>For example when it is highlighted how deeply rooted we are in America, insecure whites say "outdated farm equipment" and "America wasn't made out of cotton" completely neglecting how genetics works, which would expose the fact that we are also related to the founding colonials(which they try to invalidate with "muh rape").
Niggers are literally outdated farm equipment that were allowed to continue living. That was a mistake. Niggers should have been dropped the second better options came along. If that were to have happened the nigger problem would not have existed today.

>Also the fact that we built the Capitol amd a ton of other little tid-bits that they cannot see because they are blinded by insecurity.
"We built shit" meme. You need to learn the difference between you were used to build versus you built. There were plenty of beast of burden farm animals used in years past to to do work but I do not hear them begging for recognition.

Imagine being so insecure that you take ridiculous examples to represent the whole. Imagine if we used trailer trash as the representatives of everything "white".

Accrued wealth passed down through generations. A solidified history and culture that. Our's is so new that it is still up to people like myself to contribute to defining my people. Alot of Sup Forumstards like to we wuz this in that, but have the luxury of not actually having to be those people and make those sacrifice, yet claim parts of the glory. While people like myself have nothing to we wuz, because we are so new, and must carry the burden of trying to become people that are worthy of our future generations to we wuz.

Being American is the best possible life a black person can have. They are the luckiest blacks in the world! Most black people in the world live in majority black countries that are literal shitholes. Thank your lucky stars you were born in "evil racist america".

Your whole post is an example of white insecurity.

There is no pan-blackness, we don't have to be thankful, because unlike you we are not Americans by choice.

>Being American is the best possible life a black person can have.
This is true. We are all blessed to live in America.

Keep being fragile nigger.

It assumes I could be born anywhere else. Black Americans are a uniquely american ethnic group, literal n products of American history.

You could have it worse.

There's a huge difference between people that are American by circumstance(inherently American) and people that are American by choice. White Americans whom are mostly ellis Island immigrants project their idea of what it is to be American onto us, not realizing that it's a completely different situation and our connection to this country is completely different from thiers.

Stop projecting your insecurity at not being genuinely American. Go save your brothers from genocide in SA.

You do not seem to understand that we do not care about you or your feelings. As I have said many times you are literally "outdated farm equipment". Whether you feel as if you belong in America or not is inconsequential.

You should have been disposed of after the end of slavery but unfortunately for all you were allowed to linger. If many had the opportunity to travel back in time we would have made different choices. Niggers were a terrible choice of slave.

Black American is an oxymoron.

>Go save your brothers from genocide in SA.
Fuck those faggots. Either go hard or go home. If you are not willing to take the continent you are only asking for trouble.

You have no idea how genetics work if you think we're entirely african we are a cross-section of colonial America to include whites and natives. Like I said we are literal products of American history. This is another instance of a type of white insecurity. It I the type derived from the fact that most north white Americans are Ellis island immigrants, relatively recent and genetically identical to Europeans. This harms your sense of identity, and thus you are completely ignorant to how ethnogenesis and genetics work. The is no way to be from the new world without getting muttified to some degree. You're project your insecurity at being genetically identical to Europeans while not being in Europe. You feel out of place. It's only because you are a relatively recent immigrant.

>Your whole post is an example of white insecurity.

Your genetics do not matter. You are a nigger. Just that simple.

You can argue for your acceptance and recognition all you want but it is not happening. Just understand that no matter what you do from dying in a shootout over a failed drug deal or being president you are still a nigger. There is no way to change that. Either accept it and move on or linger longer in turmoil.

>Muh Dick
Fuck off faggot.

We have recent pics. Can you guys say the same?

>You have no history or culture or achievements to brag about, you have to make it all from scratch, and in all likelihood you will be long dead and forgotten by the time the fruits of your sacrifice are realized. It's soul crushing and demoralizing.

Why do you even give a shit about this nonsense. I'm a spic, and I don't think about Mexico, Mexicans, Mexican lives, Mexican history. I don't look in the mirror and see a spic. I see someone that needs to lift more, needs to shave, needs to get a haircut. I don't cry when some cholo gets shot on the news. I don't go to sleep at night dreaming about Mexican issues.

I have transcended all that nonsense. I am a culture of one. That makes me no less valuable than the culture of hundres, thousands, and millions. I'm not codependent on a specific group. I learn from all groups of all peoples.

Be like Bruce Lee, reject rigid martial arts that box you into technique. Take what ever art you learn and be willing to be humble and modify it. Be like water and have no form. Be flexible, be willing to adapt and be willing to change. Some martial arts have advantages over others. Take those advantages and install them in yourself. You will then not be karate, kung fu, Jujitsu master. You will become a good fighter. That is all.

That is the same concept to culture. Your culture and race suck. Be humble and admit that. Take what other superior cultures have and make it your own until you are unique to yourself.

Black guy here with a white wife and mixed baby ask me anything

Hated by blacks if you act civilized. Hated by whites if you don't.

Hated by Sup Forums either way.

>we
>flag

Nogs in Africa don't consider you to be their own

You're not even american yourself your a Larping European like most white Americans. Why would I look for acceptance in my own country. Like I said unlike you being American was never a choice for me.

How's your day going?

About the same as being a white person, but the media pushes this whole racism shit all day long, when in reality, the amount of racism in America is significantly lower than what it was. Is it gone completely? No. Will it ever be gone for good? No. Should it? Probably.
But that's not the point -- the point is, there is no difference. The only difference is the difference they place on themselves.

Actually, no. I will correct myself, there is a difference. Black Americans can get into universities at a higher rate of acceptance than whites, asians and latinos, not because they are more intelligent, but because they are basically given free rides. It's the same with the hiring process. There are now diversity quotas one has to fill, just for the sake of diversity which completely ignores skill.

So you ask what's it like? I'd imagine it's pretty damn good. A woman can point a gun at police, and then sue the government for $37 Million USD just because she is Black. You can get jobs and university acceptances easier than whites can. You can be openly racist against whites with very little fallback. And you have government dedicate programs to help you if you fall on hard times, specifically because you are black.

I have a question for those of you that are black, with everything you've been given, "How do you fail? How is it possible to fail?"

On a side note, I'd like to remind everyone that western countries are the only countries that put up with blacks. When you look at China, a country that has a notorious history for murdering blacks in the streets even in the modern day world, or Middle Eastern and Muslim countries who enslave blacks, even to this day, you gotta wonder what Western Countries are doing.

BLACK FRAGILITY IS SO SAD

>Hated by Sup Forums either way.

Sup Forums is not one person. It is random. Quit being black and just be a person.

You want a cookie now?

>Can you guys say the same?
Not only do we have recent and more than you do but ours span a century or more.

cotton picking didn't build this country. holy shit talk about black fragility. you're welcome for being uplifted from Africa, wanna go back?

True. We btfo over here anyway

You have two choices, same as everyone else.
Stay in the mud feeling sorry for yourself or get up get your shit together and move the fuck on already. Emotional baggage is unbecoming of anyone.

pretty good , went to the gym , got a pizza with the family from whole foods. waiting on a call from the place i applied to, but no call today maybe tomorrow
no i dont want a cookie , i want to talk hows your life going mexibro? are you married?

>You're not even american yourself your a Larping European like most white Americans.
We own this continent.

>Why would I look for acceptance in my own country.
We already own that continent.

>Like I said unlike you being American was never a choice for me.
Like I said it does not matter. You were used and now you are useless.

like being american was a choice for any of us. he's just a retarded faggot

Good, thanks. Lots of free stuff and jobs that pay me when I never show up. Kinda like winnin the lottery.

We are just shitposting so do not take anything we say seriously. Just the nature of Sup Forums.

We literally built the Capitol. My last name is Hamilton, do you know why Hans mueller, because I'm actually an American unlike a larping European like yourself.

>I have a question for those of you that are black, with everything you've been given, "How do you fail? How is it possible to fail?"

Answered pic related. They are afraid of losing each other's approval.

>Quit being black and just be a person.
I'm in a thread asking black Americans a question, retard

>want to talk hows your life going mexibro?

Why do you ask?

>are you married?

No, why do you ask?

So liberate South Africa?
>Get back to making greater israel for us goy
How about no

I know you're white and you're either a shill or a troll

But do you honestly believe that's gonna work out for you in the long run?

Skittles and Arizona tea

It's actually awesome user
>tfw nigger
>tfw autoshredded with virtually no effort in the gym
>tfw fetishized by girls of many races, bang many with ease
>tfw graduated #1 in uni EE class summa cum laude
>tfw whiteys btfo at being wrecked in a mental pursuit by a nigger when they were taught I shouldn't be able to understand anything
>seriously, tfw whitey btfo, one actually told me i'm "actually white" and flinching when i said "nope, 100% negroid, just ask the cops"
>tfw near fluent in moon, just for fun, because i can and it's easy
>tfw attending top impact conferences with 5% acceptance rates and presenting papers as the only nog in a room of 1000
it's the most motivating thing ever. i wake up in the morning laughing because whites and asians are TRIGGERED by my very existence in their spheres

Sounds pretty good, rock on.

The great Germanic victory over the Roman Empire at Teutoburg Forest was in 9 AD btw OP

Also the Germanic peoples were a branch of the Indo-Europeans and as such had a great inheritance already. Their ancestors tamed the horse, invented the chariot and composite bow, and conquered many lands. They were as yet not as successful as their Greek, Latin, Hittite, Persian, or Indian cousins, but they were still far better off than American slave niggers are today in terms of ancestral accomplishments.

being forever in debt I say

We didnt land on Plymoth Rock....

this is very true for the most part? nigger mentality is so retarded its bad to talk normally its bad to not be a criminal thats why even being black i dont like niggers honestly i stay away from blacks unless they know how to act
i like to ask people about their life , most people dont care about people . I honestly do care about most normal people so i figured id ask you how you were doing

But it was a choice for your forefathers. They were European immigrants who kept a connection to their old country. We were a specifically created and tailor made in America like a racial Frankenstein. A heap of african, a spoonful of anglo and a dash of native just to be sure, mix it all up then make sure you specifically breed them to be athletes so we can dominate the Olympics and have the NFL, and NBA.

White Americans story of thier circumstances here isn't even remotely like ours.

Nice larp, whitey.

Imagine being a retard, but you stink. And I don't mean retard stink, you smell like hot fucking garbage mixed with body odor.

What wafey likes better, spick or nigger cock?

Why does Sup Forums think all black people are unsuccessful and use the unsuccessful ones to try to define all blacks. It would like us using west Virginian hill billies to define all whites, but we don't suffer from a massive inferiority complex so we don't.

Who’s that slut?

The irony is killing me. I would willingly sacrifice everything black people in the U.S. ever achieved (lol) to have you all forcibly moved to Liberia. You're all just one big destabilizing force offering no benefits. You don't belong here.

>is supernigger incarnate
>posts on Sup Forums
seems likely

>tfw whitey thinks i have to be larping when he reads that post
>tfw whitey still holds onto the hope that i'm somehow in an elaborate RL larp, against all odds, when he sees me defending at year 3 while he's still ABD for 6

id say both because im mixed with both

She knows exactly what she's doing

Why don't you go home? Drive the colonizers out and build something great?

why are you so mad and racist ? whats your problem are you not happy in your own life? most people who are happy dont care only sad bitter people get this mad about stupid shit

>implying that the most intelligent people don't seek out the sources of the most contrary opinions to better understand the world, and seek honest discourse with plebs to better understand their idiocy
it's super likely, brainlet.

This is a very good argument , i mean , even if blacks helped , why does it matter?

If blacks were to leave tomorrow and let the blacks destroy everything they built before they left , whites would have it running again with-in a year.

Censured pics is for fags.
Give us the real deal

>It would like us using west Virginian hill billies to define all whites
Not a fair comparison. Those folks are still hard working, have nuclear families, and lower crime rates despite being in the most impoverished region in the US.

They're incestuous meth heads.

>Why does Sup Forums think all black people are unsuccessful and use the unsuccessful ones to try to define all blacks.

Because those Sup Forumslacks are really shills just flooding the front page with race threads to slide real topics and issues. Real Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, Sup Forums hates niggers. The problem is that the majority of black people are niggers. Not just street thugs but intellectual niggers like those louds obnoxious blacks that are constantly complaining about racism all the time. Like all the niggers on the internet threatening us for judging Black Panther as we would any capeshit movie back at Sup Forums.

Blacks like Malcom X, Thomas Sowell, Tommy Sotomayor, Anthony Mackie are A okay. It's their counterparts who call them coons who Sup Forums hates.

A lot of blacks both nigger and regular blacks suffer from huge inferiority complex, cognitive dissonance, and denial. Those are annoying too.

And still statistically less likely to hurt you than folks of the african persuasion.

Because you got lucky as FUCK for one through your ancestors being slaves and then you come here and cry crocodile tears about how you're so fucking hard done by.

You cry racism when "racism" is just horseshit created to subvert whites into pussies in the first place, "racism" will always happen, people have preference for their group and groups are ALWAYS different.
You cannot and WILL NOT change this ever, unless you breed each and every single race with the nigger race, you will never change this, just fucking face the facts.

If blacks didn't cause so much violence, leech off government , be anti social across the board , maybe just MAYBE whites would (somehow) have a bit more tolerance towards blacks but honestly black people are too far gone, most of them are mentally unwell democrap voters that will continue to be democrat slaves.

Blacks are honestly fucked beyond belief.

>hard working
kys my man

>Tommy Sotomayor
Please try to understand, self-hating black men are as disgusting to us as self-hating soyboys are to you

>muh history
What about muh opportunity? Sure black Americans were the scum of African society who were sold so their countrymen could get rid of them. But the joke is on the Africans because now black Americans have more wealth and opportunity than any African ever did. The problem is, blacks have it way too easy in America. Free money, free college, always get any job because of diversity hire, get into any college because of diversity, free business loans just for having dark skin, a thousand government programs designed to make their life easy. Life is too easy for black Americans. They don't even realize how good they have it. They waste their lives doing nothing. If they put in effort they could all be business owners and be rich.

most blacks are brainwashed and misled i know this because i am black and have seen enough niggers to be able to tell you its all the jews fault they make the nigger music and created the nigger lifestyle , the jews are the ones who took our history ( israelites) they are the ones who want us to kill each other. the real blacks and whites who accept good black people should unite and go back to our roots , we need to start homesteads and read our bibles again find a good wife and start a family with traditional values and lifestyle

How did we get lucky? That's like telling a rich kid. You're lucky your parents are rich. America literally made us out of be world race-mixing and eugenics we didn't ask to be here. We get alot of jealousy because of our inheritance, and eurofags like yourself secretly wishing the could steal parts of that american wealth.

I have done literally nothing you said in your post and alot of blacks havent ? there are alot of whites who just hate blacks like me for no reason, i do none of what you said and you still hate me for no reason

Black culture and racial identity is largely incompatible with traditional western values.

>accrued wealth
Poor whites hate hearing nogs bitch about this shit.
I don't use my poor crack whore mother or violent alcohlic father that left when I was 7, as an excuse.

I am responsible for my life.
Zero fucking sympathy for criminals, the chronically unemployed, or any other type of scum.

I immediately she'd the company or association of scum bags and criminals.
Period.

If most nogs are too stupid to do this, then they can go fuck themselves.

>If blacks didn't cause so much violence, leech off government , be anti social across the board , maybe just MAYBE whites would (somehow) have a bit more tolerance towards blacks
Self-fulfilling prophecy.
It was illegal (as in GO TO JAIL ILLEGAL) for niggers to go to ~95% of schools until 1958. Not that long ago. (for reference, scalia was 27, trump was 18)
It's actually that simple.
You can't expect shit to just turn around in 2 generation after you spent 8 generations making sure they can't read, can't vote, can't make any money, can't get a decent education, etc.
Current shitstorm is happening because old whiteys are realizing that niggers are finally about to crawl out of the hole dug for them. they're in a desperate struggle now to push blackie back in the hole before they die. they'll fail because niggers like me are getting published

Look up Moutain Talk on YT. It is a documentary on real life Hillbillies. They are just normal average white people who live in the isolated areas of the Appalachias. Their poverty is mosty from a lack of infrastructure because the US Government has forgotten about these parts. Why? Because they are not loud obnoxious, entitled niggers who complain all day about their poverty. They are regularly discriminated by "city folk" for being so extremely traditional. They are simple folk.

What's interesting is that throughout the Appalachia they have an extremely lower crime right than majority black areas. They are arguable more uneducated than most blacks as well and even illiterate. Yet even with such low education and high poverty rate they still have such a low crime rate compared to blacks. Reason why is because they still hold on to all their old Christian moral standards while majority black neighborhoods are extremely immoral and have no regard for life.

black culture was made by jews bud, before the last 50 years blacks used to act like everyone else , racial identity is actually the people of the bible so in that case yes its incompatible with the degenerate west. too bad blacks really have no culture or identity besides what jews have made us out to be.
I get along perfectly with whites around me because i am a normal person i dont have a special culture or identity i grew up around the same culture and identity as you did

1 in how many million?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhToCDRuYtI

nice cherry picking faggot

like i said in a previous post most blacks are niggers and brainwashed to be so, so me and all the other normal blacks get punished because you dont like niggers? for fucks sake i dont even like niggers so you want me to leave also ? you need to narrow down your rhetoric