CNN GOES DUMPSTER DIVING

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CNN

dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/cnn-reporter-literally-goes-dumpster-diving-for-collusion-evidence-in-st-petersburg/E OF CNN

i can help
here is one of the haxors
an elite russian hacker

that reporter is actaully very courageous
putin kills reporters every day
you dont want to mess with these guys

O B S E S S E D

Putin killed 10 of them just yesterday, but at least he didn't bomb any hospitals.

Jew foraging in a dumpster.

Like pottery.

They aren't obsessed. They're actively committing sedition.

My proff. told a story that his proff. who was a spy said that the USSR was so poor that they couldn't afford toilet paper, as evidence that all the docs they stole out from a government building trash was covered in shit.

I replied that it was more likely they knew they were dumpster diving and were having fun.

He later goes on to say that he actually visited the ussr and that their toilet paper was too abrasive, and mocked the ussr for failing to even make toilet paper.

I replied that maybe not everyone had a porcelain backside.

He wasn't amused. He was a cunt, so it was worth it.

Who among us does not print out the tweets we look at or send? CNN is on the cutting edge as usual.

Trump needs to make propaganda illegal again.

Anyone have the infographic showing the law that Obama passed to make propaganda legal? It had been illegal since 1948.

It wouldn't matter. That's like when CIA Directory George Bush became the president (TOTALLY UNLIKE PUTIN) and declared that Operation Mockingbird was over. All the operatives just went right on operating voluntarily.

they've got the pee rags. it's over.

This guy

It's about the Smith Mundt act, not mockingbird.

I like how these degenerates at cnn compare to Judicial Watch

JUST

Whatever. They don't play by the rules anyway. It would do far more to have the media hype up a new Church investigation type thing.

At least with Smith-Mundt restored, purposely pushing false news and propaganda would be a jailable offense. Right now, they can do what they want.

I don't think the DOJ is doing a very good job of executing the law these days.

What I love is that if any of the collusion stuff was remotely true, how the fuck would it have stayed hidden this long? Trump ass raped the entirety of the Republican party, they'd throw him and his family under the bus in a heartbeat just to be the one to say they did it. It's ridiculous to think the collusion is true.

It's CYA. As long as they can drag it out they themselves won't go to prison.