Are Sup Forumsacks NoCoiners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Laszlo_Hanyecz
lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/hyperbitcoinization/
essaysonbitcoin.com/uploads/3/4/9/6/3496353/essaysonbitcoinv7.pdf
youtu.be/MxIrc1rxhyI
hackernoon.com/money-is-a-social-construct-and-thats-why-you-should-run-a-bitcoin-full-node-ea0330cb69a5
cpgblogger.blogspot.com/2016/04/how-to-scale-bitcoin-to-visa-levels.html
libertylifetrail.com/2016/04/04/the-top-use-cases-for-bitcoin/
lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait to try to buy things at seven transactions a second worldwide. You fucking retard.

Pass on the memecoins. If you were an early adopter who struck it rich at $19K, good for you. And if you've got a talent for daytrading, I'm sure you can make money with them.

But I didn't adopt early, don't day trade and dislike volatility, and I don't have faith that they'll be a good investment long term. I think crypto has a future. Just not with any of the coins presently out there. Once (((they))) decide to turn crypto in to a shekel generation machine, it's game over.

I've analyzed all the grammatical and photoshop patterns and I'm here to tell you, buy Chainlink or remain poor.

Which coin do you think will be the (((official))) coin? That will be the one to invest in.

BUY NEO

I sold what little I had left from mining at about $4k per BTC, only had about 1.5BTC so was $6k-ish.

No regrets.

Have no interest in playing the market and investing in it. Just glad I wasn't one of the chumps who bought in at $18k. Although if the history of Bitcoin has taught us anything, it's that if you hold on to it long enough, the value will probably go up to above what you bought it for.

If by nocoiner you mean a sensible person that doesn't invest in worthless internet money, then yes.

I don't much care for imaginary internet money.
Tell me when I can buy pizza with it.

Yes they are, and the buttfurious jealousy is delicious.

>Tell me when I can buy pizza with it.
8 years ago.
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Laszlo_Hanyecz

Seriously how dumb is the average buttcoin believer?
>this system is totally fine. it's totally fine for each client to need to hold a copy of every single transaction that ever occurs.
I mean power to the speculators who got rich, but you have to have no engineering ability to think blockchain will ever support normal purchase volumes.

XRP, you cant win against the jews.

I don't think it exists yet. But in the next 10 years or so, I'd keep my eyes and ears open for any coin released by a major financial institution that is getting the endorsement of (((financial experts))), gets widely treated as legitimate, and is quickly adopted as a form of payment.

Niggers. I made 29k off of Litecoin. Am I selling out yet? No. Not until I make 500k. Niggers.

I'm about to put in $100 to LINK, am I doing it right? I don't want my money to totally die; like when I put 300 into Ethereum and it went down 500%. So, is this a good investment at the current moment?

>buying a coin that's mooning

If you want to lose your money go ahead.

If you must invest in crypto, you're better of with ETH than stinky linkies desu.

Digits of truth.

Only if you already have btc. I wouldn't exchange fiat for btc until the next price correction.
Also, I'd buy XMR and hold for the 10mil satoshi that it'll blatantly hit maybe 2-3 years from now.

Exactly this, xrp saves banks money. It has more uses that 99% of the shitcoins out. Banks are testing it and if Jew money starts flowing in, it will be huge

on /biz/ im a coiner and /k/ wastes their money, on Sup Forums i admonish the jews and say /biz/ is retarded, on /k/ i state that Sup Forums and /biz/ are expendable frontline meatbags

Buy Link around 60 cents, then hold for 2 years.

Nice. Now let's talk about why women and minorities are excluded from crypto.

lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

feelsgood

>*mischievous grin*
>*rubs handstogether*
no one gives a fuck loser

I bought $100 of Bitcoin to buy an alt-coin. I'm going all in on something through binance. I had a bank refund my fees and in reward I put them into BTC so I need to go for something or another and soon... I definitely don't want to have BTC when it falls off the next cliff.

Coins I am considering based on past advice:
>XMR
>Tron
>XET
>Link
>???
I may do this... Where the nose goes, the money flows...

The problem is we don't have good tech yet for cryptos. Blockchain is nearly useless and it still boggles my mind that engineers aren't pointing this out left and right.

Lol - it's either one of the longest self-sustaining maelstroms of recursive shilling out there (sort of like the Great Red Spot on Jupiter) or something as "revolutionary as Ethereum" at the start of 2017.

However what do you care it's not like any of us is bothering to understand it... (!)

If only there was solution in the pipeline with a respected team behind it..

100% Davor Coin here.

> Not knowing about second layer scaling solutions
Google lightning network

>Blockchain is nearly useless
Staggering ignorance. I'm not even going to argue with you, feel free to erroneously assume that this means you win. Blockchain tech is literally a portal of truth. The value of software which cannot lie is staggering. You can use it to prove that coins are yours, that your house is yours, that you are who you say you are, to vote...
But yeah, you're clearly other-worldly dumb, so, enjoy that.

If only...
>respected team
I don't think you understand how stupid the average "smart" person is. But I'm sure they're smart enough to swindle money out of gullible idiots, just like bitcoin did.

>centralize your entire currency in the hands of random venture capitalists to make your currency safer and easier
cool, congrats, you invented a fucking bank, you absolute goddamn imbecile

>buy my coins!

>doesn't like decentralized currencies with a deflationary monetary supply
>commie flag
checks out

If you are referring to hierarchical blockchains, good luck with that. There's a reason it's not being done now. It partitions clients into pools for each chain. This system simply cannot support normal purchasing like credit cards can.

I put 100 dollars into crypto so far during the dip. have since made about 40 bucks, in just a month. Trying to just forget about it till next year, but it's just so facinating to log into my coinbase or my other wallets and see the value raise ever so slightly. Hopefully this continues.

>decentralized
>can't make it a functional currency without centralizing it

> mfw lost $5000 USD on XRB in Bitgrail

On the other hand, turned $2000 into $6000 with XRP, still a win.

XRP is the currency. You don't need to use the currency to use the technology however.

Got out at $3.10 near the peak when I realised this.

>blockchain is a portal of truth.
Spoken like a true buttcoin bagholder. As far as my credentials go, I've authored software that's running in every modern Intel and Qualcomm device, so you likely own hardware running this imbecile's superbly engineered code at this moment. Enjoy, retarded CS major.

>CS major.
?
I'm simply a dude who has been using bitcoin/altcoins since 2011. The whole point of blockchain tech is that there's a public ledger tracing every action on the network since genesis, so every current action can be validated by way of checking its history. With bitcoin, you can trace the location of the coin since it's beginning, and in so doing be positive that the person trying to spend it should indeed in fact have it in their possession. That's how blockchain is unique, it's impossible for it to lie. You can use the tech to broadcast a private key through bluetooth from your phone which would open your door for you, start your car, carry your I.D, cast a vote which can only be cast by you, and so on and so on. It can't be replicated, it can't lie to you and you can't lie to it, it's massively more powerful than simply allowing you to prove that coins are yours and in so doing, spend them. It's huge. Pleb.

>The whole point of blockchain tech is that there's a public ledger tracing every action on the network since genesis
That is the whole point. How fucking dumb are you? Do you think each client could hold a ledger of every single transaction that occurred since the start of Bitcoin? Do you know what scalability means?

>Do you think each client could hold a ledger
I'm running bitcoin core right now and doing precisely that. You must know the various methods by which this can be avoided though. I mean even if you were to centralise a blockchain, you'd still have access to every transaction ever made, you needn't hold the entire thing, but it's publicly available information so should you ever want to, there it is for all to see. Besides, a simple fork agreed upon by the network and the size returns to zero.

Why are you so frantically jealous dude? If you're even remotely interested in tech, why would you not have bought at least one shitcoin at some point in the past? $1 in 2010 would be worth what, 10,000 times that much now? You didn't buy anything whatsoever? Christ, you're either dumb as hell or DESPERATELY determined that it should fail, so positively throw a tantrum every time you consider buying in.
Whatever dude, 3.30am, gotta go to my big, comfy bed that bitcoin paid for. Night, enjoy that nocoiner cope.

Who holds the ledger, if normal clients can't because it's way too large? Banks? (lmao)
The reason you can (barely) manage the ledger on your local system is because nobody uses Bitcoin for normal transactions. If bitcoin tried to support the transaction volume of Visa, for example, the ledger would balloon in less than a year to the point where no pleb could download the full ledger.
Anyway, I apologize, you clearly aren't a CS major, you're even dumber than that.

this desu. i bought five chainlink @.43 and now its almost double.

I'm spreading truth, because yes blockchain cryptos are all destined to fail, and the sooner the better. Bagholders like you are funding assholes accounts and yes that makes me angry, so consider me an advocate on your unwilling behalf.

Didn't your shitcoins fall to one third their value in early december? kek

No technically they don't have to use the currency. However using xrp saves them more money. Once banks feel comfortable using with how well the system handles transactions in real world currency's the chance they will want to save an additional 30% is high

BTC is already back at 12k. If you had bought at last week's dip you would have doubled your money.

Enjoy FOMOing back at 20k.

Bogdacoin

Bitcoin is a game for speculators. If you want to rip off retards, go for it. But be aware that every crypto built upon blockchain will fail, and likely cause many suicides for the bagholders (lol).

If banks can make an extra 1% with a shittier product that they outsourced "inhouse" and own the rights to they will. Don't underestimate their greed. XRP will be worthless.

Then put your money where your mouth is and short the market. You won't because you're a pussy.

>this level of autism
Enjoy your bubble

>He doesn't know about OmiseGO or Stellar or even fucking litecoin

user, I...

Call me when any of them can support any form of transaction at global scales without centralizing shit.

Fellow Omisebro checking in, someday I hope to get to your comfiness

lmao enjoy bagholding, retard. I myself just wageslave for a living (and produce value in the process).
Just read the posts with this ID if you are curious how blockchain is fucked.

>autists in this thread talking about fast transactions
>when the true value proposition is a new store of value that disrupts gold

Why does crypto have any value in the first place? maybe 95% of it is speculation... but so is gold. Cryptocurrencies gain value from the failure of the fiat monetary system around the world.

Venezuela hyperfinlation
Greek debt crisis
Zimbabwe hyperinflation
India gets rid of $50 ruble
Chinese yuan devalues heavily due to chinese govt. in early 2017

One of the most important aspects of bitcoin is it's monetary supply. Something that is extremely immutable. Once bitcoin gets into the $4 trillion market cap range, it reaches and equilibrium where the % swings are so small it can also be used as a currency after being a store of value.

we are finally going back to a separate money and state.

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/speculative-attack/

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/hyperbitcoinization/

essaysonbitcoin.com/uploads/3/4/9/6/3496353/essaysonbitcoinv7.pdf

there is a total of $80 trillion worth of fiat currencies in circulation, add on stocks, bonds, precious metals, and other commodities it approaches $200 trillion

bitcoin and the entire crypto market gap is currently at $0.5 trillion....

youtu.be/MxIrc1rxhyI

woops did not mean to hit enter so many times

Mining is where its at. I have evaluated a lot of businesses and mining is highly profitable, and a great passive income stream.

Fuck off back to /biz/ coincuck no one wants your shitcoin here

I was too young when it first started to actually invest. It's a interesting system that i think will eventually crash hard. Back when it was super fucking high i was thinking that if i was one of the people sitting on millions in bitcoins i would spending all hours of all days selling it and converting into actual currency.

Get a house, land, and a 50 year plan set up.

So take the next step and short the bubble so you can make millions of dollars.

I'm not kidding, why aren't you doing it? You will make so much money and get the last laugh at obnoxious coiners.

Banks could not just make their own, that would only be useful in internal transfers. For an external transfer a different bank would have to except a coin owned by only one single other bank. A big bank could "bully" a smaller bank to accept it, but other big banks wouldn't. Standardization (like the current system SWIFT) is the only way forward

>actual currency
what is your definition of an actual currency user?

one that has been devalued 98% since it's inception? does it have to say "UNITED STATES FEDERAL NOTE" on it? does it have to be backed by “full faith and credit” of the united states government? you let 8 people on the federal reserve board control the discount rate and federal funds rate for an entire nation? how well has the federal reserve operated for the last 100 years?

>I was too young when it first started to actually invest.
we are still in the early adopters phase of crypto. about 50 million people using it (transaction, exchanges, wallets, nodes, etc) which is 3% of the worlds internet users. btc follows the same adoption as any other S-curve technology. i would watch the BTC/FIAT exchange rate over the next 12 months. don't think fiat currencies will be the winner here

You aren't a winning speculator if you'll write a comment like this. Why would I short a product that retards still believe in? There is no telling when it will crash. But bitcoin will crash. It cannot serve it's purpose of providing normal transactions, therefor it will eventually crash and many bagholders will "an hero", which does no good for anybody (or maybe it does).

>mfw rode the wave from 20,000 to 6,000 and now back to 11,000
I could have made money but I choked, at least I didn't sell low tho.

>It cannot serve it's purpose of providing normal transactions
bitcoin is a better "money" than fiat currencies. no, it is not a better Medium of Exchange, i will give you that. However, you don't need 7 billion people using on-chain transactions.bitcoin could verify 350,000 transactions a day which would be enough to go between the 850 major banks in this world.

aside form medium of exchange, bitcoin also has a Unit of Account, and provide a Store of Value.

hackernoon.com/money-is-a-social-construct-and-thats-why-you-should-run-a-bitcoin-full-node-ea0330cb69a5

money itself is a social construct, so all you need is enough people to believe in BTC and it will retain it's value.

>december 2017+2 months
>talking about coins

>the internet will never scale beyond usenet
>the internet will never scale beyond email
>the internet will never scale beyond email attachments
>the internet will never scale beyond the worldwide web
>the internet will never scale beyond voice over IP
>the internet will never scale beyond videos

>things nobody ever said

You don't have engineering aptitude if you think it's okay for every bitcoin client to hold a global ledger for every transaction that occurs.
Would your grandchildren be able to use bitcoin? Do you even know how many credit card transactions happen each day? And you want to record this in a global ledger? Wow, buttcoin believers are truly retarded.

>commie doesn't like centralizing a decentralized currency
>wow commie doesn't like decentralized currencies
Fucking retard. For once I can say a commie is smarter than someone. What the fuck is the point of a currency the main selling point of which is decentralized, safe transactions if you fucking centralize it?

>You don't have engineering aptitude if you think it's okay for every bitcoin client to hold a global ledger for every transaction that occurs.
That's why i said in my post for bitcoin to be a settlement layer
i have always been a advocate for layer 2 solutions
cpgblogger.blogspot.com/2016/04/how-to-scale-bitcoin-to-visa-levels.html

and yes i understand how blockchains work

lool

>What the fuck is the point of a currency the main selling point of which is decentralized
borderless censorship resistance that no can alter. what happened when wikileaks was cut off by every major banking / finance institution? they turned immediately to bitcoin. there are billions of people in other nations who don't have access to any form of banking. the first thing crypto could do is disrupt the $0.5 trillion remittances market. allowing for ppl to send money anywhere in the world with ease at a fraction of the cost. here are also some more use cases for a decentralized censorship resistant currency

libertylifetrail.com/2016/04/04/the-top-use-cases-for-bitcoin/

You don't understand if you think hierarchical blockchain is a solution. As I said, it partitions clients into each chain and the more the chains communicate with each other the less it helps. Do you want to invest in multiple chains which only include certain clients (i.e. product sellers).
Don't count on fancy retards to save you--they only intent to take money from even dumber retards. Hierarchical blockchain is just as doomed to fail as single blockchain, but asshole will gladly rip off plebs. I am warning you all out of indignation towards the fuckers who are running this farce. Take heed.

His article links to schnorr/segwit/LN, none of which use separate blockchains. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So what tech do they use to provide decentralized accounting? Something other than blockchain then? Enlighten me, user.

i would also advise looking into Directed Acyclic Graph cryptocurrencies, they are extremely scalable. especially the one's with deletable blockchains.

>Hierarchical blockchain is just as doomed to fail as single blockchain, but asshole will gladly rip off plebs.
>Take heed.
u talking to me? i am sitting comfy with +10,000% returns on a few ICOs from late 2016. i am all good with my risk management, thanks though user. i think i still prefer crypto over the current fiat monetary system. been 90% in crypto about 2 years now, working out fine for me. i prefer not to hold as few united states federal reserve notes as possible.

>Something other than blockchain then?
see lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

yes lightning network could become centralized and fail, but it's worth a shot.

>Predicting price up to 2024

Fucking lol are crypto traders really this retarded

lol, enjoy bagholding. user, maybe I am disconnected from our time, so point me to a tech besides blockchain and I would be thankful and maybe even pump it (along with every reader of this thread).

his other log chart came within 3 days of BTC hitting $10,000... which was made 2 years ago

pretty impressive if you ask me

user i am with you that blockchains have tons of scaling problems. in 100% agreement. however i just see that the current fiat monetary system with federal reserve, IMF, and all other central banks will end in complete hyperinflation soon. in my opinion cryptocurrencies will appreciate greatly in value compare to stocks, bonds, and currencies within the next few years. and yes i could be 100% wrong and crypto goes to 0, that is why i am not 100% in. i know crypto is a hypervolatile asset that can go to near zero in a matter of month. it is still worth the risk to me tho

Bitcoin.

This guy knows what's up. The (((coin))) that offers all of the advantages (read: drawbacks for taxpayers and citizens) of fiat will wind up being adopted. (((They))) are going to have their one world government eventually, it's predetermined that it will happen, and their currency that tracks every transaction will be part and parcel of that.

Bitcoin has scaling problems, sure, but the mere fact that it is immune to dilution (inflation) and is scarce makes it attractive to a lot of people. Also, I think people are missing the point when they think that Bitcoin is merely supposed to be a digital cash that can handle thousands of transactions per second and be transferred with instantaneous speed at no cost. There's a need for something like that, but Bitcion might wind up being like the Treasury Note of crypto- something that's valuable but unwieldy and is only sold when making a big financial move, like cashing out for retirement or buying a property, something along those lines.

lmao, enjoy bagholding, dumbass.

USD is still king. And I would celebrate its destruction and join you faggots, but I do not have faith in blockchain. So point us elsewhere.

Buy Ripple or is it a worthless shitcoin?