RMoney gets the blessing

didn't see this coming desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkwe-LfVMWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get on Trump's bad side Mitt.

It's the kiss of death - he knows the mormon faggots in Utah hate him and will basically do the opposite of whatever he endorses. He's just sunk Mitt's campaign.

Gross.

I bet egg mcmuffin is killing himself tonight

What a genius.

Looks like ole Mitt got on his knees for Trump AGAIN .

It's this, and obviously so

Some of Trumps chess moves are down right out in the open to obfuscate his next move, and this is one of them

I'm sure he has plenty of filthy brown pozholes to satisfy his needs

Mitts a fucking loser. Everyone knows hes a loser. I don't like this. I hope its 4d chess but I don't really know man.

>It's the kiss of death - he knows the mormon faggots in Utah hate him and will basically do the opposite of whatever he endorses. He's just sunk Mitt's campaign.
Brilliant.

He is basically bugs bunny at this point.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkwe-LfVMWw

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkwe-LfVMWw

What a fucking faggot
R is in skull and bones too

Remind me why we hate Romney again?

What the fuck is he doing? Romney is literally running an anti-Trump campaign

I think Romney will he on board this time

Because we hate “conservatives”

I'm thinking that Trump knows that Romney will win the seat in a landslide. Better to try to win over a potential enemy. In 2018 the Congressional map may look worse for the GOP and one less thorn in his side would be useful.

His campaign announcement was about how Trump is terrible and he’s running to oppose him

No more Roy Moore bullshit, go for the easy win

A Republican will win Utah regardless. Trump should endorse his competitors

This forces Romney to choose to run a campaign like Trumps or denounce Trump and ruin everything he has been working for. I hate the 4D chess meme, but this is a good example of it

Is trump eating sopa?

Yeah, no. That's ludicrous. Utah would elect Romney if he was convicted of child molestation. There's literally zero point in shitting on him when he will inevitably win, with or without Trump's endorsement. It'd be fucking retarded to do anything less than try and squeeze a single vote out of Romney by embracing him - because he's going to win.

There's literally nobody who can oppose Mitt in Utah.

I thought he was supposed to be the ambassador to Best Korea.

And this looks an awful lot like leprechaun meets anglo

jeb 2.0

Who actually likes this guy? I'm surprised he even got the RNC nomination in 2012, Ron Paul was way cooler.

One day his career will be memed out of existance

>There's literally nobody who can oppose Mitt in Utah.
watch me

Drumpfy is bending the knee

if either of them were just more honest about immigration
and not capitalist equality
melting frog pot
christ cucks

Trump knows that Romney will win. Too bad Romney is a faggot