Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney running guarantees a Republican seat, no question. Why are people so against it? Would you rather have a DEMOCRAT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965773283554668544
youtube.com/watch?v=8vgDpI8kU98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saging

Prove me wrong.

Mitt Romney is a Democrat, you mong. Just because he's running on the Republican ticket doesn't make him so. He's a RINO.

After all that shit Mitt said about him, now Trump is bending the knee to Mitt?

>Would you rather have a DEMOCRAT?

yes I would. I’m a Democrat. I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. I voted for Hillary in 2016. I’d much rather have Romney as president than Trump. But I’d rather have a Democrat win Hatch’s seat than a Republican. We need to stop Trump.

neo-con don, filling the senate with neo-cons who will lose it all in 2024 just like Bush made everyone turn away from Republicans in 2008

>neocon boomer faggot
yea that's what we need more of

Got my Mormon vote

this nigga playing quadruple deep cehs

sure bud
what are your thoughts on race and human IQ? Why do asians do so much better than subsaharan africans?

I'm a Democrat and I think he's the best thing that's happened to this country in 30+ years. Trump Democrats in the houseeee.

Mitt is such a faggot.

>Utah
The opponent MUST be Mormon in order to win that state. Romney would have to openly praise satan or something to lose.

Mitt Romney is a douchebag. He literally moved from his home state to Utah just to be a fucking Senator. How can he possibly represent people he hasn't lived with?

damn, it's real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965773283554668544

amen
mormons aren't people.

Trump knows the world will be a very different place by next year.
No room for any of Mitts shenanigans

youtube.com/watch?v=8vgDpI8kU98

Fuck Donald Trump. He is the worst president in history.

romney hates trump
romney would vote just like mccain in terms of spiting any reactionary attempts to fuck with surpressing the bargaining power of labor via unchecked immigration

trump seems to be very pragmatic in his endorsements, meaning he will endorse someone if he thinks they will win and if he thinks it may make them more amiable to work with in the future. his endorsement of cuck paul ryan is probably the biggest example, and in hindsight probably the correct political play.
romney is a fag and seeing him replace orin hatch is definitely a loss, but hopefully he'll play ball enough to be more worthwhile than a democrat.

But I learned that Mitt Romney is a nazi when he running against Obama

Why are they allowing a literal nazi to be part of senate?

Drumpf know his time is up with muller closing in

There are some problems with Mitt Romney. But he will win with about 90% of the Utah vote...

Mormons are almost as bad as jews.

Because Romney is a RINO you fucking brainlet leaf.

the slippery slope into this just being another neocon administration is potent

It will be a very dull race. The only small entertainment value will be to see who the Democrats waste running against him.

Yeah please not another Roy Moore thanks

And how much money

Mitt is on the list. He is Obama with white skin and a REP tag.

As the days go by, I'm more and more pleased that I didn't vote for this kike loving RINO faggot fucking cunt.

He'd just be an obnoxious John McCain type faggot. I didn't vote in the 2012 election because he was exactly the same as Obama. My feelings about him haven't changed since then

A different R.
He'll vote with Trump anyways

checked
No for sure. Romney can't and shouldn't be stopped. He'll vote for Trump when needed. All the RINOs are already doing it.

There aren't angels in the world. It's better to force the wrong person to do the right thing, than to try and find some angel who is the "right person".

> “drain the swamp”
>cheer for a neo-con

At least a Democrat would be honest about being a shill for rich kikes

It will just be one of those ghost candidates they like running in absolutely impossible to win races.

Romney’s niece helped deliver Michigan to trump. Trump put in a good word for her and she’s chair of RNC now. Easy endorsement to give since the outcome is inevitable. Why make an enemy where there isn’t one?

>The only small entertainment value will be to see who the Democrats waste running against him.

A black Mormon woman with 4 husbands and 2 wives would provide some LOLs.

Would you rather have a democrat or a RINO also known as a republican(democrat)

Because he fucking sucks so goddamn bad.

Yes, a full fledged progressive democrat would be preferable to Mitt Romney. Everyone would know it would be a one term thing, and they wouldn’t accomplish shit. Romney losing would be the death nail to the neocon establishment if even their best goy loses.

He'll stab trump in the back, and so begins the republican coup

There are a lot of party line votes were the RINOs are very useful.

And these days democrats look like this....

Romney is fucking brilliant.

He knows Trumpcucks will be wiped out in the mid-terms and impeachment a certainty.

Guess who'll be standing by to pick up the pieces?

He's literally saving the Republican Party right now.

In a few years Marco Rubio will have the nomination and no one with an (R) next to their name will mention this Trump thing.

It'll be like it never happened.

>punished romney loses the election in 2012
>redeemed romney helps build the wall
Trump backed him in 2012 so maybe he's not a total cuck and will actually help.

Nice try faggot, more like romney butthurt at Trump and wants to fuck him over

Romney could have done this at any time. He chose now to pressure Hatch into retirement so that he can obstruct Trump in the Senate. I'm also of the opinion that it's a real possibility he'll put forward an unsuccessful primary challenge in 2020, and ultimately an independent bid that succeeds only in getting Trump's Democratic challenger elected. The only thing stopping him from doing this is the willingness of other Republicans in Congress to make life miserable for him.

>Mitt Romney running guarantees a Republican seat, no question. Why are people so against it? Would you rather have a DEMOCRAT?!
No Democrat will ever win in Utah as long as the Mormons are a majority.

mormons arent people, lad.

Romney’s a fucking Mexican

He is a democrat. A moderate isn't "moderate" anything. It is a dem that doesn't want the tag.

Romney WILL get the Evan McMullen vote but other than that...
Most Mormons aren't as POZ'd as Mitt Romney. When I lived there in the 80's they were Tea Party before Tea Party was cool. They make Ben Sass look like a vagina.

Meh.
Mitt will trash talk to the fagmedia, and vote with Trump 99% of the time.

This is a literal nothing.

>He'd just be an obnoxious John McCain type faggot. I didn't vote in the 2012 election because he was exactly the same as Obama. My feelings about him haven't changed since then
He will be a very fine leader. My only concern is that Mittens will suffer from his binders full of women comments.

The Mitt doesn't quit

He's there to get himself back in the game in preparation for an attempted primary of Trump in 2020. Fuck Romney and fuck all Mormons.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Trump knows Romney is electable, and even though hes a never trumper faggot, hes better than a Democrat. Hes also probably expecting more Republicans to be elected and wants to get as many Rs as possible. Better talhan a Democrat! We can have anither roy Moore situation

Never Trumpers are as bad as Democrats. Both are neocon scum.

What is your metric?

Dude's a RINO

Like Hillary did?

this, if we don't take advantage of the window that Trump has bought us to wrest control of the Republican party from the RINO neo-cons then we don't deserve to MAGA and should just an hero

Rubio is already a proven traitor. I guarantee this will not be tolerated. The political market has shifted.

Republican, Democrat, whatever I think we need to support any and every politician who will vote in favor of Israel and do anything in their power to support our greatest, suffering ally.
I believe we should all raise tons of money in a very short amount of time to ensure that this happens. I know Sup Forums is powerful and can bend reality.

Come on, Sup Forums, Israel needs you. I need you. Do you realllly want more trucks of peace? Du you really want Iran to initiate the second Shoah onto us.Think about it.

Utah Mormon here. Outside of Salt Lake County, Park City/Sundance, and Moab the Democrat Resistance is really hated to the point libtards are moving to coalesce in those areas or out of state. Majority of Mormons will vote for Romney and will also re-elect Trump.

Last of all, the Alt-Right and Alt-Lite are dying out here. Mormon culture is rising steadily. After Trump, if the next conservative candidate isn't good enough, expect the Mormons to go third party.

Coalescing is good. Thats the basis for the trump presidency. Liberals coalesce in cities. Allows the rest to overwhelm

> Du you really want Iran to initiate the second Shoah onto us.

Yes actually. Jesus isn’t coming back until Gog and Magog wipe most of you out.