No Trump!

You were supposed to drain the swamp, not endorse it! You were the chosen one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bD8VtSoXFh0
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/US-increases-military-aid-to-Israel-in-the-wake-of-Trumps-visit-493865
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF I LOVE BERNIE NOW

user explain now! Or are you one of them shaira blue shills pretending to be us.

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

_Do not interfere in international affairs that do not concern the USA (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

>1 post of this id.
If your gonna data mine fuck off.

shhh don't break the narrative. What are you, a filthy liberal faggot? Trump is perfect, Trump can never fail. Trump is love, Trump is life.

>MAGA!

> in accessing universities and employment
Lol fuck jewllege.

No shit user, but I don't support jewllege either.

best I can surmise is by endorsing Romney if he wins which is likely he can at least have some pretense to call for loyalty from his votes..

TRUMP VS BUSH
youtube.com/watch?v=bD8VtSoXFh0

HAHAHAHAHA YAH 2 SCOOPS BLOMPF IS TOTALLY A TURNCOAT NOT LIKE HOW BERNIE WOULD HAVE CONFISCATED THE WEALTH OF THE 1% AND GIVEN IT TO THE POOR AND NEEDY HE'S LITERALLY A SWEATY JEW VERSION OF JESUS THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THE NATION SO GREAT WITH FREE GENDER STUDIES DEGREES TO MAKE US COMPETITIVE WITH CHINA!!!!

Jew convicted of fraud
>When police raid his factory they find he's hired over 400 illegals
>Sentenced to 27 years in prison
>Pardoned by Trump

Interesting user maybe I will save this and post these redpills on a /ptg/ thread next time.

$1 trillion deficit and not a single change to imigration law.

>"T-trump forever!"

US INCREASED MILITARY AID TO ISRAEL AHEAD OF TRUMP VISIT'

Israel received $3.1b. in foreign military financing over that fiscal year, which will be followed by $3.3b. in the subsequent years, plus $500 million designated to missile defense. Israel will return any money Congress may allocate in its 2017-2018 budget for Israel beyond the $3.1b., said Israel’s acting National Security Adviser Yaakov Nagel, who negotiated the deal on Israel’s behalf.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/US-increases-military-aid-to-Israel-in-the-wake-of-Trumps-visit-493865

The Conservative Party and the Conservative Movement in the US consists of the Neocons, the Christian right, and the libertarian right. Some would include the so called Paleoconservatives a term coined by the Jew Paul Gottfried

Neocons are ardent Zionists ,the Christian Right due to religious links are generally pro jewish the libertarians are jew neutral What was needed was a coopting of the white nationalists Thats what the alt right movement is trying to do

Coopt white nationalists and turn them into pro Jew zombies and destroy anti jewish ideas in white nationalists by ” making Jews white””

However, alt-right has taken the isolationist movement away from its original roots. Ever wonder how, the (((Ashkenazis))) are now sidelined from discussions, even from the alt-right websites and there is more focus on Muslims, Indians, Blacks etc. Also, what I always wondered about is that why would the WNs would take up Pepe, a semetic figurehead as a symbol of their movement when there are so many aesthetically better Roman & Greek gods. Also, specifically why (((Egyptian)))? You guys are doing great work here.

Some other interesting stuff from (((Jewish))) sources, they aren’t even trying to hide the connections:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right

user any ideas on how to take back america from the jews? Do we have to overthrow our government if so how?

Soyboys 2 Bugmen: The Musical

Post your crybaby, pussy frog somewhere else