Reminder that if you are over 18 and watch anime and have anime merchandise, you are the traitor of the white race

Reminder that if you are over 18 and watch anime and have anime merchandise, you are the traitor of the white race.
First of all, anime and western cartoons are for children! If you are an adult, watch cartoons and like them, you are a literal man child. If you want to save the white race, PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS!
Second of all, anime is degenerate. I don't care if it's red-pilled (it never is), it's degenerate. It endorsed degeneracy and witchcraft and is anti-Christian.
Third of all, speaking of degeneracy. It sexualizes under-aged children and promotes pedophilia, trans-sexuality, homosexuality and other sexually immoral things. Also, you wank to under-aged children every day and "it's just a drawing" is a shit argument.
Fourth of all, anime is not a hobby. Find a real hobby, like basketball, fishing, lifting weights, painting REAL ART, reading books (NO MANGAS) and other actually beneficial non-Japanese things.
Finally, if you are an American and a ultra-nationalist, REMEMBER TO BOYCOTT any products from your enemy, the Japanese. Even Hollywood kikes and record label CEOs promote degrading Japanese culture.
If you remove anime and Japan from your life and stop being a man-child, you will look like pic related. Trust me.
Also, the "Ledditards hate anime" is a shitty argument, because even Ledditards watch and love degeneracy called anime. And look what these Ledditards are!
If you are for anime, your brain is still in alpha regime.

>watch anime and have anime merchandise
Thank god i don't own any merchandise so i can still keep watching superior japanese animations with a clear conscience.

Stop watching anime how many times should i repeat that so it would reach your small dumb brainbox

What about hentai?

Anime > race ideology

>hentai
Stop it. Stop. JUST STOP FOR YOUR OWN SAKE

>777
Jesus thank you

No komrade its not. Please take a look at this infograph over there and tell me you changed yor degenerate ways

>says Russia

Me mum told me not to trust churkas. So i think i'll just ignore you Igor igornova.

Stop watching anime.

Yes and?

Im literally white you swedish rapebaby miscarriage

People who cry about anime on Sup Forums remind me of mudslimes and jews who try to shame Europeans for acting white desu

xaxaxa it's just banter sasha.

sStop watching anim

Fuck, im getting a deja vu right here.
Have you posted before russiananon

Sasha you're looking a little under the weather

Perhaps

Watching anime can't be worse for you than watching Russian news

your hands looks identical to mine, fellow slavshit

Still better than fox news or al*X joenees

post them

Should I stop watching American cartoons and entertainment as well because they have the same amount of intellectual value as anime?

Yes stop fapping to anime, start reading books

You had me until hate Japan. No thanks.

For the record, kikes are always attacking Japan. They don't promote anything Japanese.

Japs are subhuman in their own way, just look at their warcrimes

Thank god My Little Pony isnt anime then. Looking past the cutsie animals and pastel colors, it is fairly redpilled.

You are like little baby.

wow....just woww.............................

> posting this unironically on an anime image board.

Anime is degenerate.
Fuck anime.
Kill anime.
Ban anime.
Ignore anime posters.
Hide anime threads
Punch in the face guys who are animewhores irl.
Rape anime fungirls.
Stab anime producers.

The best way to know something about a man - ask him does he like anime?
if he does his estimated IQ is hardly above 86 also he's 110% a virgin.

If you see anime poster know he's either a dumb kid or s dumb poor 30 y.o virgin.
Would you even speak to such degenerate trash?

If you post anime, then go back to:

I always wonder how much of this is what was originally there in Japanese and how much is the translator trying to find the weirdest wording for things.

>MUH WHIT RICEEE!!!
pathetic

who are you quoting

>children

Cute anime girls thread?

no

I said no

Why not?

shoo

amine is degenrat reread op post

But I'm Japanese so fuck you vodka nigger

cute not pedo

You think your retarded post is going to convince anyone to your side?

Agreed.

You fucking weeaboo, you are honestly the ugliest fucking incestrous looking cunt ive ever seen in my time on the internet, your face looks like my cousins friends disabled grandads gurned jaw. your face looks like a prehistoric cavewomans botched operation.. I don't know why your parents conceived you, they are selfish desu, why would ugly as fuck parents bring a human life into the world and know that this will be on the path of failure. it's just PURE selfishness, your lips pout out like a prolapsed arsehole. you look like a cavewoman slash oompa loompa hybrid. honestly, why was you even born? you are dumb as fuck, ugly as fuck and just a boring indepth piece of shit. i would love to know what kind of thoughts you think of when you're alone. probably shit like "whens my chicken nuggets done" and stupid shit like that because you are just not capable of thinking of anything more intelligent because ur brain is strained. you look like a citizen of chernobyl reactor explosion, you took the radiation up your asshole and now you look like you do. shit son, you fucking ugly as fuck kid. why do you even live? --- biggest mystery known to man. you look like a fucking feral ghoul from fallout 3 everytime i see your caveman face i get a little bit scared that i will get killed by feral ghouls. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with your face? explain to me, because i honestly dont think you are human, you are a poorly made robot, you was prob made by dell or something as an experiment and the creators gave you the ugliest features known to man.. kid. i swear i just cannot believe it, people like you should be lined up and shot on the spot so you dont pollute the gene pool, you fucking abomination kid. i wish that happen, never have kids weeaboo cavewoman because you will cause a lot of unhappiness and depression, you absolute ugly fuck, you disgusting fucking chernobyl creature, mutant fuck, you an extra in the x-men bitch? die kid, die.

delet this

fat stagnant faggot. going nowhere. useless. useless trash watching formula one like a fucking failure lol

fugly chunk of stinky shit. noncontributing monkey-faced autist. all you'll ever be. die a demented autist, bitch.

Another cutlured, educated and mature response! It's around the same actually around 25-30%. Don't be angry because you haven't travelled, read enough, or I suspect left your house. You know how you just used google to see how diverse NY is. Do it more then you won't feel so insecure and frustrated when you get into a mature discussion. Anyway enough with talking to you.

what WAS the percentage, brah? just gonna throw out a number without context? do you measure diversity by the percentage of african-americans, dumbcunt? full of your own garbage surprised you can fucking breathe fatshit

surprise: ur the cancer brah. noncontributing monkey-faced autist.

time to jerk me weewee