HEY GUYS MY SCHOOL JUST GOT SHOT UP WHO WANTS TO TAKE A SELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEY GUYS MY SCHOOL JUST GOT SHOT UP WHO WANTS TO TAKE A SELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:beachdylrt cameronkasky
twitter.com/tatiana_tardalo/status/797095507264991232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DROP THE FUCKING GUNS

This is so dumb..

It doesnt even make sense

Powerful.

>Wooo school shooting!
>We're so popular now!
>Did you see me on CNN reading their script?
>#Survivors
>#Bulletproof
>#BanFullSemiAuto

JUST DROP EM ALREADY

Meme the bitch into everything, goys!

Shop her in Haiti and African shitholes now!!!!

Put her face on entire Black Panther cast.

Holy shit, they are getting so cocky right now... Liberals just can't help themselves.

Social media was a mistake.

just havin' a good ol' time

The face of someone who knows what she is doing is fucking disgusting and wrong, and is desperately hoping that this image gets ignored as much as possible.

Seriously, just LOOK at the discomfort in her eyes and her brow.

>haha 17 of my classmates died, time to go on CNN and NPR to repeat what my rich parents told me to say so their politician friends can cram gun legislation down our throats
>haha fuck Trump I think 17 of my classmates dying is the perfect time to bring up that he's stupid and he and the Russians STOLE the election from Hillary, slay queen
>I can't vote because I'm 17 and I'm not a Russian computer haha get it because the Russians stole the election
>You can't criticize me because I'm a child and I'm clearly traumatized that some go... I mean my friends died

Posting this in a few threads. Possibly Cameron Kasky acting

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:beachdylrt cameronkasky

twitter.com/tatiana_tardalo/status/797095507264991232

Forgot pic

>Shoot 17 people who did not deserve to die

>Could have shot 16 who have it coming.

I feel like he missed out on an chance to be really great.

[demonically] CAST AWAY THAT WHICH PROTECTS YOU

Hey Sup Forums what do the post-Parkland shooting antigun movement and the JDL have in common?

>protip: their slogan

He wasn't very bright and didn't seem to care who he killed. They just want to become infamous from media attention. And the media gladly gives them that and then blames guns. He isn't even going to be executed, and the media is insulting politicians who insist he should be.

At least most of the US doesn't have conjugal visits so he can't fuck his fangirls.

Dude i was just looking for a reaction but ya you are right.

>Faggot pic
ftfy

i got a nice kekle out of that

template

just like the jdl, never again only applies to Jews. Some nigger just got killed and these kikes care less about that than they did Rwanda