Feminization of men/men not getting sex

Is society trying to make everyone gay or celibate? What’s with the noticeable increase of faggots and incels over the last few years? What’s the point of doing this? How do we fix this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8
youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In order of your questions
No, just the gays and celibates.
They're getting murdered slightly less.
I dunno, you tell me what the reason would be to disincentivize having sex, you're the guys who obsess over blocking birth control.
>fix

r-selection
r-selection
r-selection
K-selection

You have to admit that this gay agenda is out of control it’s way too obvious now. I thought it was just a meme that would blow over, I even played along with it for bantz but now it’s gotten to disgusting to the point it seems being a gay pussy is more normal than being a strong high test man.

I don’t know why society would do this but it’s fucking everything up.

Explain? I’m clearly a brainlet and haven’t taken my yearly dose of redpills I feel so out the loop right now.

It all started when women forgot how to be feminine. I'd rather fuck quick and easy boipucci than deal with the average bulldyke femicunt these days.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

anzu put on weight

You seem really fixated user. Nobody's telling you not to be a strong high-test man. Just having other things be on the table for the people who can't.

XENOESTROGENS

discord gg/nF5cN7

add a .

an hero

Fuck off you disgusting subhuman degenerate. God I wish we could just round up all the gays and fucking gas them.

Feminization allows beta males to experience sexual pleasure when they otherwise would have become grumpy old insane incels eventually or killed themselves.

More boipucci on the market is a net gain for the social world.

roasties want to transform the world into a massive harem society where 20 women all share one chad and carry his children while beta males either become faggots and trannies and fuck each other while being slaves for the chads

it's hyper capitalism on steroids, at the least the old masters of yesteryear ensured every man was entitled to a wife, now they don't want you even have that it's horrific, absolutely horrible, if you are not a chad you are a slave and nothing else

Not letting this die we have to kill the soybois.

nothing is new under the sun. freud is an asshole. the bible doesnt ban "homosexuals". it bans things like institutionalised rape. temple hookers. and pederasty. but even the centurion's beloved slave boy was healed. dont even worry about it. dont. fucking. worry. about. it. just go out and be a man. marriage is the ideal. it's earthly. marry Christ. and there's many ways to reproduce. all the diseases are gone for gays. biology never allowed us to be gross really. but single people and the unmarried are fine too. remember. the bible says "it is good that a man not touch a woman". so dont get all bent outta shape. on the other extreme to all this. you literally have the masons. so. stop. worrying. or youll create more trannies

Die faggot, you’re the cancer killing society.

I'm starting to unironically believe this.

No it's about 3%

>society
No, it's just Jews.

THAT
If everyone wants betas to stop being part of the gene pool then just let the alphas rape fantasy the females while the nice guys get some intimacy they would never get otherwise, better than being cheated on by a coal burning cunt.

>is 10% of the population really gay?
no, 95% of women are THAT bad.

That said studies have been done and the western world is getting gayer.

Learn proper punctation you mentally degenerated faggot.

you need to listen. the all seeing eye. is not an eye. it is good that a man not touch a woman. refute those! you cant. because they all BIBLICALLY explain eachother. somebody tried to invent some dick cigar interpretations. right around the time of this same freud goy's mental illness stuff. and circumcision becoming popular. the ONLY thing that suffers. is the male gender. listen. to. me. no fags end up changing or going away or helping you by doing so. we all have our purposes. God judges. not you. is the "divine feminine" not been creeping up!? hrm!? what do you think margaret thatcher was. are these not witches. does trump not use the same symbolism? there are gay covenants in bible. just like marriages. but youre not listening to the spiritual importance. gays can breed. if you wanna do things penis vagina in a marriage then how far does this go? sodomy has nothing to do with blowjobs or anal. onanaism is ONLY failing to impregnate widowed sister in law. and is not fapping. and if one doesnt release seed he will give himself cancer. you invented trannies. look at the economics of it. im not against the patriarchy. these feminist liars are. look at the religions. Christ wasnt born like we were. never had sex. fertility cults and certain people worship pussies. there is no greater taboo. hence the tooth vaginas? do you drink periods? something more important to bible than anything you say ever was? please. dont meme. learn stuff

which ones. learn to read. teach me moon runes rabbi
wat? how about this. 51% of millennials are not 100% straight. how about THIS. all this shit is fake

We're actually hoing back to the norm in regards of men fathering children.

The 20th century was abnormal in the regards to the amount of men who became fathers. Only something like 30% of men in all history have fathered children.

How do we fix it? I’m getting more and more angry the more learn about these fucking faggots and soybois taking over.

I thought it was all fun and memes but the world is truly turning upside down

youtube.com/watch?v=GCNF5J8L9m8
fuck off homos
Tl;dw replace "joos" with homos

How the hell is your world being turned upside down by faggots doing shit to each other you don't agree with?!
>plz

Fuck of faggot nobody is reading that faggot shit. I’m not even religious but I know every God hates you. So go overdose on benzos or heroin you delusional cock sucking waste of human flesh.

Die.

>passes around the fucking begging dish
you dont even know what a church is. i dont need to come here. faggot! but you did. you always do. so you admit you dont wanna read anything when your faggoty mother fuck tits gobbling ass came in here and then shuts down and strokes out. not my fucking problem asshole. fuck off. your little philosopher's circle jerk. i basically called you a luciferian by saying the all seeing eye is a divine vagina. and all you do is roll around on the floor. so be it. youre a failure. always have been. always will be

It’s not the faggots themselves, it’s the normalization of it. Faggots are everywhere, in the media, on the internet, on tv, they are being awarded for nothing in the news.

Bruce Jenner got a award for cutting his fucking dick off, you have to admit (((something))) is going on?

I'm NOT Alpha, women are whores, I need some affection, what do you suggest?
>InB4 kys
Not an option, we probably agree on ALOT, however I'm not promoting faggotry by saying we deserve to exist, if you want to burn a pride parade go ahead, they fuck up traffic anyways, fuck that! I'm saying such a tiny group of clear rejects shouldn't be included or encouraged to become or act straight.

>become a woman or live inside a woman
ironic. just like in the womb. when all male mammals started as fucken girls anyways. you need to go back

>if you want to burn stylised rainbows you go ahead
genesis 6:6

OK that I can agree with, overexposure to social rejects like myself doesn't help anyone.
Still stop watching jewish media.

I don't think this is true, I think more people are bisexuals than they admit and would fuck a boipucci, but not exclusively gay

Kill yourself you fucking rambling psychopathic faggot. Atleast I’m not failing my entire bloodline by taking dick up the ass, kill yourself.

>like myself
this is not your head shrinking service tom cruise
this

>51% of millennials are not 100% straight
False I'm a straight millineal. I can count the amount of gay men I know on one hand and gay men I've ever known on one hand in the hundreds of cunts I've met.
Gay women also one hand though only just. And I fucked half the lesbians I've ever known. If your gay you've got a skewed version of reality your only associating with that 3% of society.

44% of you do. and youre outbred by us. and. we're just getting started. aaaand. youre the original sinners. aaaand it had to do with allowing hybridisation. you have no right to complain

Stop fucking up traffic some of us don't care even though we are part of it. Were not worth stopping traffic or public obscenity. Have some actual fucking pride nigger.

You failed from the start

nobody defines or admits. just writes off half their life and circle jerks all day. everything is fucking gay. it's lame and fake. technically you cant do fucken much without being a faggot. i didnt make it that way. you did

cultural marxism

Stop being a Phosphorescent Central Intelligence Agency African American.

>traffic
>not only did adam and eve fuck up first but adam and steve actually did but arent allowed to exist in any other circumstance
like ruth and naomi. or david and jonathan

>memes
>traffic over the bible
and so forth and so on

>My spelling check
Literally lefty pol GTFO HERE CUNT!

not even

no. Shut up and get out more faggot saged.

You have got to be missing some brain cells or some shit because that post made no sense.

I never mentioned the bible.
>See also allegories.

how. why

What’s the tl:dr?

ofc you didnt. it's what makes you irrelevant and a liar

Mouse universe

>of mice and tampons
get out

Like really this guy is batshit fucking insane, I don’t even think this lunatic is trolling.

elaborate

Anybody else waiting for a wife to have sex?

I stopped having sex about a year ago and it's been becoming hellish ever since

The fuck is wrong with your psycho ass?
Sage

Jews and soy

youre a fucking turd. you dont even say why people are ever "wrong". and you admit to seeing bible as allegory and you then make fun of ME for it. fuck this

Of course it's fucking German, what degenerates.

>(((David Spiegelhalter)))

Like pottery, every fucking time.

Cause you brought up the bible out of NOWHERE.
I didn't, read the posts you cringy fuck!
Sage

Either get professional help or kill your self. Either way your cock addiction and degenerative brain disease will be cured, and there will be one less faggot to burn.

Confirmed dick sucking makes you a brainlet

like potatoes
i simply told you how your thinking can backfire on you but you dont care. you couldve told me pride is sinful or something. but you guys always do that and if we look to rainbows and you wanna burn em. then good
you live inside fucking pussy cancer
see above. who are you fucking super man because you lay women allegedly? why not stop gawking at me and go fucking do it

There are some scripture-twisting reprobates in this thread

reprobates means reptile worshippers. it's right there as it brings it up and defines it. present evidence. also. was written in cities notorious for having been frog whores

Pride within our own spaces is fine, to push it into public spaces when we are always and should always be a minority is arrogant.
Which is the only thing I'm picking up from you.

This skitzophrenic homosexual has been popping up in every Pastor Anderson thread for over a year.

I think he literally sits on here all day looking for threads to start spamming his skitzo gibberish

ding ding ding we have a winrar mfw

It’s apart of the Jewish scheme to lower the white brith rate they make propaganda to say it’s natural and idiots fall for it and kill our race off

> Is society trying to make everyone gay or celibate?
No. Side effect of avoiding reality on a large scale (a.k.a. Welfare + Gynocentrism).

> What’s with the noticeable increase of faggots and incels over the last few years?
Faggots are a part of nature. It's males too beta to mate anyway, so they thins out the mating pool creating demand for expandable men while still providing resources to nieces and nephews. The pool only widens with previous answer.

> What’s the point of doing this?
Denying reality / gaining short term benefits for a long term catastrophe.

> How do we fix this shit?
Reinstate reality, cut welfare. But it's not gonna happen, so make it fall faster. Minimalism!!!

Probably a fat ugly incel faggot who can't get any dick even at the glory hole.
So yeah in this instance kill this faggot.
Sage

like what youre fucking doing right now. dont pretend you dont fucking go to the religious festival from around this time of year known as mardi gras do you? aka get fat and show my kids your tits? so you can get easter eggs and Christmas in December and skip over the Greek word for cross is "pole"? there are many corruptions. satan rules the air. no man understands. so we can give you plastic beads. dont even pretend. and dont get me started on things like strippers. or women. or single moms in general. the fuck is wrong with you

Gays can’t reproduce and religion is a fairy tale so that’s not a argument, even still you’re a delusional fuck because every religion hates gays but you are using it to somehow defend your meaningless existence?

You are really fucked up in the head and I feel sorry for you, if I met you I’d put a bullet in your head just to end your suffering.

> not "The sample refuses to run, but I still got a match"

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

>You have to admit that this gay agenda is out of control it’s way too obvious now. I thought it was just a meme that would blow over, I even played along with it for bantz but now it’s gotten to disgusting to the point it seems being a gay pussy is more normal than being a strong high test man.
>I don’t know why society would do this but it’s fucking everything up.

Went to work out at the gym this morning and half the guys were swishier than the dike cunts that walk around like they have a 12 inch dick instead of a cheesy cunt between their legs.

this right here. is a HUGE sin. read about it with Moses and what he had to do with his shoes before stepping on anointed ground. and what an altar is. and how even arabs would view this pic. also he's done the satan horns and couldnt verbally explain the concepts i guess? and peterson is a leninist jew tranny. anderson lisps. anderson is prolly a pedo. anderson loves dick skins. anderson curses at altar. anderson walks before Christ. anderson is a fake jew. anderson race mixes. shall we start to uncover epstein and tory smith stuff? hrm?

>every religion hates...
>every [Abrahamic] religion hates...
Sage

i agree to an extent. I mean at least there is less competition for the rest of us and they won't produce offspring but you do risk hooking up with a shemale

yeah. we can. and i have no interest to talk with you if youre going to be so against discussing Bible

I'm Buddhist fuck of zealot!

just saying. im just saying. and im done. and enjoy the thread and your vaginally focussed life

LMAO! See what did I tell you guys?

This guy is completely insane

I'm a bi trap, nigga plz, you're the one focused on vagina.
Read your posts, go see a shrink.

so you're fucking gay

>im not focussed on jewish psychiatry at all
>im a peterson trap
that's nice

Post boipucci.

I hope you’re not allowed to drive or purchase firearms.

There is really something wrong with you, I’ve seen a lot on this site but it’s been a while sense I’ve been this disturbed by a poster. You’d fit in better over on /x/, fucking lunatic.

>see above
Doesn't link post to see above too.
Get off my site.

It's really just 1.4% according to the CDC. Some SJW's are declaring themselves as such for political reasons - how to climb the victim ladder, so to speak. So, these days it's a solid mix of mental illness and politics.

My 16 year old niece came out on social media yesterday. I know for a fact she's not a carpet muncher as she got high on pills and despair a year back and tried to seduce me. Not gentle flirting: she stripped totally naked and begged for uncle's cock to give her a baby. I left and never went back. She is heavily in the SWJ camp and thoroughly indoctrinated, has a high drama threshold (suicidal, etc.) and not afraid to be a deviant.

These people need to be in care; not parading around and such.

>That realization I don't have a pic of my ass.
But honestly unlike many of the actually hot traps on here, I'm older and meh on the scale.