Powerful

Powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-trump-supports-move-strengthen-gun-background-checks-n849341
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=8XfbqHRY4PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point anyone who says something like this should be considered an enemy of the state. I've had enough of this bullshit. Seriously.

So... he wants more kids to get shot?

Worried Gen Z isn't some right wing revival?

>Punish everyone over the terrible actions of a few

liberal logic in a nutshell

No. I'm sick of being silenced only to have every voice on both sides be controlled opposition..

Obese boomer tells Generation Zyklon to overturn the 2nd Amendment

>It is time now for the adults to fear the children who are rising up
he's not wrong

Why should we fear them? They don't even have guns lol

>Acts like that isn't going to happen

Once again, a liberal guilty of what they accuse others of.

>students revolt
With what, the guns you can't buy legally because of gun laws? Really got my noggin joggin

What a corny motherfucker.

>nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-trump-supports-move-strengthen-gun-background-checks-n849341
Looks like even Trump realizes it is time for common sense gun reform...

America. Land of the free, home of the brave.

>plz restrict freedoms because we're scared
>American
Pick one

lol great plan. Shut down the institutions where you brainwash to kids you are manipulating anyways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

gen Z will start the day of the rope

youtube.com/watch?v=8XfbqHRY4PY

>Teenage kid says nigger
In other news, water is wet

>Michael Moore
>Revolting
Seems legit.

All children are to report you RWDS training camps immediately. We will raise the next generation ourselves

>stronger background checks
>half the country is on fucking prozac or ritalin
Holy shit this was their plan the whole time.
Get everybody on mental health drugs and then use it as an excuse to take away our guns.

Sure, you're free to be a coward. Good luck with that choice.

Mutts want guns gone, there isn't really anything we can do than an ethnic cleansing.

Rise up and demand to be disarmed! Revolt!!!!!!

I agree. Fearmongers in the media should be flogged in the streets

Maybe they should fear walking down the street, or riding a bike more?

Because statistically, both are more deadly than the AR-15 baby killer

Maybe if faggots like him stopped telling kids they were going to "literally be shot in the head by hitler and his right wing death squads" they wouldn't be so fucked up.

i'm feeling you on that. there needs to be a new voice. a new conservative party. not a revival.
everyone that's supposed to represent for me is completely full of shit and out of touch with the reality of being an average fucking joe.

we don't need a new party. We need a way for our voices to be heard.

>be scared of a high schooler who doesn't even have guns

>Also dont forget to buy my new book titled "The Evils of Capitalism" for $19.99 but I will reduce this price to $14.99 if you were at the school that got shot up

This "revolution" is a farce. It's an astroturfed attempt at forcing gun control onto law-abiding citizens and disarming those who wish to protect themselves, their families, and their nation. It's a velvet-covered ham-fisted attempt at wresting power from the common people of the nation.

>little white kid calls a nigger a nigger
>niger 30 years older than little white kid chimps out
>goes in nearest store and starts screaming for the cops to be called
>cops show up an see nigger chimping out
>tell him to calm down
>he continues screaming about being called a nigger and gets even more aggresive
>cops kill him

This seems like it could work if we rolled out a regional campaign to test it out.

they're not prepared to fight a civil war with all the death and destruction that will entail. our right to own weapons is the final bulwark.

This is one of the most inorganic “movements” I have ever seen. Is anyone actually falling for this?

this fucking bloated diabetic goblin vagabond larping as Lenin is the quickest way conceivable to make this youth rebellion astroturf campaign seem lame and undesirable.

thanks based Mike, can't wait to torrent your next movie!

There is one line worth repeating from To Kill A Mockingbird, when Atticus Finch tells his son and daughter:
>"There's a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could keep 'em all away from you. That's never possible."
And of course Bob Ewell tries to stab the two of them when they are walking home after a night-time school play.
Sometimes you can't eliminate fear when evil rears its head. And you do the best you can in the face of fear

Another "Bowling for Columbine" mockumentary in the making, desu.

Sure it wasn't the good, old "Bellamy Salute"?

fpbp

This so much this

>a future deportee will save us all

what a pandering clown. Fucking fat ass.

...You just NOW figured that out?
If they can't disenfranchise you, criminally, they'll disenfranchise you, psychiatrically. Soon, they'll combine the two, via good, old-fashioned "political schizophrenia".

I showed this to my wife and she started crying because of how powerful it was. She is 9.

Michael Moore and Harvey Weinstein be loving the children

>We can't question it, 'cause CNN's Chris Cuomo questioned it for us, and it would be illegal for us to do so unsanctioned!
Pretty much the assumption, right there.

>I am desperately trying to stay relevant to anyone who will listen, my weekly budget only allows me to eat at McDonald's 6 days instead of 7 and that is intolerable
>Let me lecture you on how much of pos you are for not being a better person while I sit here as an uncontrolled 250+ fatass
Um, wut ?

This also means no guns for trannys. So that's good. We must disarm the undesirables and arm the good people.

>Student's revolt and don't go to school

>That's okay, we don't need you educated anyway, we can just import skilled labour, which you're 100% fine with, remember?

Jew's are trying some 5D chess of their own, this is aiming to braindrain american Gen Z as much as possible

Students! Revolt! Without guns! Against people who want to keep their guns!

Is this guy retarded?

i bet harvey feels like a stud next to that fucking pigdemon

you left out legal weed for stress and anxiety. pretty sure one state already passed a law, weed or guns. honestly if its coke or guns i might have a tough time deciding.

>students across the country walk out of school
>crazy bush snipers and machine gunners mow down swaths of them
>shoulda stayed in school

They’ve played the wannabe MLK civil disobedience card to death

To be fair this is the kind of shit my friends an I would do in high school. They aren’t “redpilled” the way you hope. They’re doing it for the lulz

Such an innovative genius.

Yeah right. wipe your ass with a paper towel see how it feels.
This fat fucking boomer, I swear to god.
Day of the reverse mortgage can’t come soon enough

someones asshole is going to be fucked by the end of all that, that's for sure

Since it's a walk out to get guns banned expect a false flag attack on at least one protest and the patsy will be a "right wing extremist"

Srsly...?

Damn.

That ugly old fat commie is still alive?

Most boys actually grew up on call of duty and airsoft and want to be able to own guns. The screeching ones are just a loud minority. Most girls don't care much either.

This chick looks like a female 56% mutt face

Yes! Listen to the children! Then we can have ice cream for dinner! EVERY NIGHT!!!

And some students will roll up and shut you down

Wtf hes a dumbass. You cannot flush paper towels frequently. They are not designed to disintegrate in water. Good way to get a plumbers bill.

I don't even think most lefties take Michael Moore serious anymore...

Real liberals do but the marxist niggers don't.

That's going to clog up the toilet...

Take one look at Moore and you just instinctively know he has taken black cock up his asshole.

WELL STOP OVER-REPORTING IT ON THE NEWS MAKING THESE PSYCHOS FAMOUS

Fuckin hell cunts, get your shit together. The media are the worst criminal in this whole thing, worse than the shooter, worse than the authorities, worse than the liberals that want to ban guns, worse than the lot.

The media and lunch lady Moore are creating the Red Guard.

I legit don’t know why anyone would take a fat slob like Michael Moore seriously.

Lefties always retort with "yeaaah buuut like um bikes have other uses, gunz are just for killing people" and I simply reply "then why does the government need guns". They usually shut their stupid fucking mouths right about there.

Michael Moore's family probably falsely converted to Catholicism. He looks Jewish, is into filmmaking, and is extremely liberal. Only a Jew or other third worlder would think it makes sense to use kids as a propaganda or street army to implicitly threaten their parents. I would like to see his DNA results. I am 95% sure there is kike DNA there.

Just reply in russian and call him a comrade also link the proof that he was used by the russians.

>strengthen background checks

but authorities did NOTHING to prevent this fucking kid from buying a gun.

>foster kid
>mother kept reporting him, concerned
>constantly threatening to kill people
>tell his classmates he's going to shoot up the school
>cops call/visit his house 40 times in ten years
>reported to the fbi
>is never committed or assessed by a clinician
>this would have prevented his purchase or ownership of firearms
>expelled from school
>buys gun 4 days later

He also killed animals, and shot his rifle several times in his 'backyard', his backyard being a tight upper-class suburb with houses in every direction. For anyone who owns and operates firearms, this should be a fucking huge red flag to you regarding the authorities.
They did literally nothing to prevent this. Bear in mind he was called or visited by the police FORTY TIMES in under a decade for all kinds of shit like domestic violence, mental breakdowns and other bullshit. All signs point to him being groomed and repeatedly given a pass.

It's probably time to start killing feds and anyone who intends to violate the constitution, just a thought.

>anyone I disagree with should be considered a terrorist

Tfw you have a point

The shooter does not add up and They are pushing hard. It's crazy I don't even think they pushed this hard after sandy.

What in the fuck

I remember when michale moore was hotshit in the mid 2000s, I'm surprised fatboy hasn't had a heart attack yet

trump curse when?

I think Trump should just declare martial law at this point and become the new Emporer of the USA. I would mind at all if we threw all these commies in internment camps.

Doesn’t that fat fuck have a Russian organized anti Trump rally to attend?

Still, the fact they DGAF about any associated social stigma is a prerequisite for maximum power leveling. If they start digging, there's a good chance they won't mind the dirt being flung their way.

>dey gonna shut down the system by not going to school
Hoookaaaay

They didn't, 'cause whitey and kangs weren't budging. To wit, they're playing at the feathered kike-turbo beaner angle.

The Kangs are too busy fapping over Wakkanda and the beaners are afraid of deportation and either hiding or protesting, whites are effectively divided as either SJW cucks or gun owners/supporters, now I'm sure some will turn them in but most will probably hide what they got, and a solid number will stand and fight.

>reprimanding kids for hand gesture

It's time to start beating and killing pinkos

One drop indeed

is this fat faggot still mad his toilet is clogged?

>Wakanda.
A fictional country created by two white guys, no less...!
My cashews are crackling...!

Wow I'm so scared that children will walk out of school for a day.

Remember that time Michael Moore got b8ed by Russian trolls to rally against Trump lol?

1000000000000% soros

>look at me, I can paint my world with broad strokes like I did in kindergarten
you're just as pathetic as the SJWs