Dehumanizing

Why does television insist on dehumanizing black men as nothing more than their cocks?

I mean, sure, it's one of our best physical features, but we're more than that, you know?

Is it just because big cocks are a novelty to most women?

Prett fucking frustrating if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This scene was so forced and out of place, it made me resent the show.

It was strange that they thought it necessary to remind the audience.

No one is going to forget this truth.

Because you have small IQ, they can promote that

What was this from?
Dont have context. Is this some art film or something?

Westworld. Far from art lmao

Westworld, the show. A crappy remake of a crappy movie from the 1970s

Because it keeps the black man down on a primal level that can be understood but hinders higher development. Just like bling and gangster shit and ghetto drug bullshit. also just like blaming whitey instead of being responsible for one's development in the here and now and into the future. Big black cock is part of the black prison.

The main character and smartest guy on the show is black.

niggers are a fetish now, lol
after they get bored of you they will fuck dogs like in canada

>smartest guy on the show is black.
yep, definitely fiction

how did the cheese end up like that?

>soft black dick his bigger than my erect one

because a nigger made the burger.

n-no..

Aren't you black, though?

>soft
That's a half chub you dumb faggot. Probably got fluffed before the scene to perpetuate the myth

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

it has to be constantly referenced in media because thats how you keep lies afloat: with repetition.

That's not THAT big. That's pretty big but not gargantuan.

yeah thats chubbed, likely about as big as it gets. don't stress

white dicks dont look like big poo logs though. and no. they dont once theyre done with me either. i love flappy wangs on mainstream media though. blacks tend to be cut too much, too

i love guessing how hard a softy might be. for him. i guess about 30% to be honest. at least. maybe even 35

black dick looks like a shit you cant cut loose

>executive producer JJ Abrams

kanye put his wang in a video im just figuring out. nigger is uncut. imma try and make OP feel better for some reason. nobody should feel to be that dehumanised in my view even on here. only women can be dehumanised by being naked. men cannot

>it's one of our best physical features
the bbc meme is getting old, its been proven there is no correlation between race and dicksize. Plenty of niggers have small dick (which must reallly bother them since they are the race thats SUPPOSE to have big dicks) and some asains are walking horses. This shits gotten old

Jews.

Every. Fuckin. Time.