Don't be this Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=p-8BtEW3oWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ZLdWOSxwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy is out of control

Report to local militia.

I can't tell if vegan gains or the kid that wrote the message at the end is more embarrassing.
I also can't tell if either one is being ironic.

who dis nigga

soy goblin lv. 66

he cross-dressed and deepthroated a cucumber on video (in his mind to make fun of roaming millennial) in reality he cross dressed and deepthroated a cucumber, he made a fool out of himself

>lv 56
You had one job.

That's a Cold Steel Ti-Lite with the 6" blade option. Great knife. Long enough to get through that pesky rib cage and pierce vital organs. If you can't carry a fixed blade knife get one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1ZLdWOSxwM

>vegan gains
>a leaf
Isn't that cannibalism?

Wasn't he supposed to marry at one point?

Vegan Gayniggers is my favourite sterile mutt

It's not a better option than a fixed blade really. Majority of states are ambiguous and restrictive on knife carrying laws, and 4-5 inch blade length restriction is common. Fortunately the Ti-lite does come in a 4 inch model as well.

why does he have such a chicken neck?
i mean, how does he look in the mirror and not think that looks fucking weird.
pic related is a non-soycuck neck.

he's mostly joking with the crazy violent shit. he does it because people think he's crazy due to his monotone voice. I get the same thing allot for being monotone

he never seems like he's relaxed and joking

he just seems unhinged

don't race mix guys, seriously

>I get the same thing allot for being monotone
>I get the same thing allot for being beta

ftfy

he legit goes to a shrink

vegan gains

Race mixing, don't fucking do it.
I know some parts he was joking, but half of it was legit. This guy is borderline psychotic. He is a vegan because he doesn't want to hurt the little animals, but he is the type of guy who puts his dog to sleep in a 1 cubic meter cage which 90% would feel like it is animal cruelty.