Lol holy shit, I can't believe this tweet is going viral on (((twitter)))

Lol holy shit, I can't believe this tweet is going viral on (((twitter))) twitter.com/mistagamervet/status/965595641148772352

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fire__exit/status/965782938901254144
twitter.com/mistagamervet/status/965595641148772352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're kids. their brains aren't even fully developed yet so no they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Their entire argument is based off of an emotional response which is the worst way to make a decision.

>Using twitter.

twitter is fucking cancer

All I see is an insecure guy trying to disparage a bold powerful woman. He absolutely feels threatened by her words like a little snowflake.

person* their* mind your pronouns!

>ironybro

Beardson is a faggot

is this the what's a computer androgynous dike mutt from the Apple iPad commercial? weird how these mutts are shoved down our throats

Reminder to send bob

twitter.com/fire__exit/status/965782938901254144

CANCER PLEASE KYS

lmfao based beardson

Where is his SO Vagene?

i found this in another /thread

"There's an obvious blackpill here, although it's hard to swallow. "Crisis actors" are a rationalization - you just don't want to believe that actual survivors would act like that. But they do. You must understand that living through a shooting is not some kind of an achievement that's merit-based - those kids are a pretty average slice of their demographic, and as such exhibit all of its standart qualities. Not getting shot didn't make them better, smarter, or somehow improve the quality of their opinions. Maybe the ones who tried to stop the psychopath or protect their classmates got killed first, so the remaining folks are generally more selfish.

The first thing is overpowering dopamine surge that's flooding all of their heads. The brain is trying both to block the trauma and reward good behaviour (avoiding death). Unfortunately, the result is mania - inflated sence of self-importance, emotional bluntness, blindness to what the proper behavior in their situation should be. The second thing is the deaths of their friends are not yet understood as such - their absence is not yet realized as permanent and irreversible, because they've been trained to "get" only singular capital-D Deaths, not mass executions. The third is not-so-subtle media nudging. They are getting told that political shilling is "selfless" and "important" - obvious implication is that remaining silent is somehow disrespectful to actual victims. Also, networks are shamelessly inflating their feelings of worth, capturing the kids into a mind-trap where certain behaviours get punished and others rewarded, taking advantage of their manic drive and vulnerable state."

you son of a bog

why would anyone listen to a fucking kid? we all know that we didn't really know shit at that age, however smart we thought we were.

you get skill & bones digits boy

>assuming that these aren't paid actors and that the shooter wasn't hypnotized by a MKultra program

This

And this. anyone using kids as a political pawn is vile and probably on the wrong side of an issue. the networks are exploiting these kids.

there were a lot of kids who had no clue what was happening. They see the blood and bodies & have real reactions. They are truly effected. The ones like Hogg and lesbian didn't see anything. They fakers, hand picked to be the faces

not as cancerous as sponge posters

>even thinking about posting what you posted
>ever

>Didn't get shot
>Stronk pewerfawl wymyn now
>I'm coming to get your guns
>Come and try

"SNOWFLAKKKE"

>In short: the kids were asked to play themselves, except with certain additions and exclusions, to make it more marketable and politically viable. Preying on teens on the verge of psychosis, who are by no means better than an average selfish 16 y.o. brat even without all their worst qualities and behaviors amplified, is easier than putting a bullet in a baby. The strategy is tempting them with fame, becoming the images of virtue, and a ghost of political power (they probably don't get that they only have a say in what they say until somebody says otherwise) - and mercilessly guilt-tripping them if they don't want to sunbathe in the spotlight. It's all so tiresome and banal; I'd take fifty conspiracies over what's actually happened and still is happening - at least less kids would be dead and the acting would be better.

>a fucking poo

omg is she ok?

It's Jews bringing their third world shit here. They do this all the time in Israel (bring out little kids to pop off). I'm not sure why they think this is effective with Westerners. Third-rate.

>immediately starts asking for money

Stop making fun of her guys she took a class

Alright faggots. Take a look.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? Is it the same girl?

>GoGo Activist RANGEEERRRRS

Nooo. That's a disinformation graphic. Post the real one with Sandy hook girl

>brown bald lesbian girl
The last person I would ever allow tell me what or how to do anything.

your argument is glaringly flawed.

The media puts them on TV because of their stance. They Are being paraded around to tell the message the media wants. NOTHING more.

curious about this but too lazy to look it up, mind giving me a quick rundown?

>twitter.com/mistagamervet/status/965595641148772352

HAHAHA

fucking hell this makes me wanna pass out , i can watch mexicans chainsaw bodies apart all day but this is just fucking next level fucked.

>muh 30 million nra money for drumpf
>t. FEC filings

you misspelled bald you fucking 3rd worlder

Im too much of a pussy to watch it, what is it?

I lol'd.

/x/ has the complete package, go ask them.

Makes way better content than this place tho. I go on twitter more than Sup Forums now because this place is such utter shit.

Twitter is all about who you follow. Plus it's a great place to troll. You can't bully journalists on Sup Forums

dude gathers shit from chemical toilets/portajohns/whatever you call those blue mobile public toilets then pours it all on his face

holy fuck that sounds horrifying

these people are not high school students...

It's whiteys fault you fuucking biget

Looks like a pack of cigs in his pocket.

No, on Sup Forums you can trick them into buying obviously made up information about a presidential candidate. That ends up triggering a giant investigation and also draws in morons from the CIA, NSA, FBI.

You can do that on Sup Forums

Maybe your just a faggot?

(original poster of this post)

You assume that media has to present their opinion as-is and just picks kids who would say on-message things, with no ability to manipulate them or nudge them towards "correct" narrative. I suspect something else entirely - while yes, news channels initially pick survivors who display closely-aligned views, they also prime them further and put the words in their mouths. Again, this is no conspiracy, proposing one of those teens to read off script just makes sense; "we know that you as a virtous person already think those things but we've put them in a concise and powerful form - otherwise people won't get the message!". Denial makes you immoral, selflishly rejecting the opportunity to avenge your classmates and prevent further deaths. Agreement makes you a hero and a Civil Rights archetype, fighting for survival of your people.

I've seen this lesbian before.

HAHAHA

morre like the kid from T2

>Using anything social media

stop reposting you fucking weirdo

did she shave her head before or after the shooting?

Hmmm does Scott Israel have a daughter?

We could also try and spot one of these usual suspects from the response team.

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, WE KNOW IT, WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Looks like a 12 year old 56% boy.

T O O K A C L A S S
O
O
K
A
C
L
A
S
S

Those men don't even look remotely similar

this is crazy, the only reason I dont believe it is because how could they cover it up?

You are breaking it Alex.

Does she shave down below too?

>Their entire argument is based off of an emotional response which is the worst way to make a decision.

Oops, you just proved why women shouldn't have the right to vote.

Max Payne is looking kind of effeminate in this interview.

I fear you need an optometrist.

That's Jazz fucking Jennings with a buzz cut.

Well, it's clearly the same gilr, and nobody noticed.. or the few that does don't have a megaphone.

Nothing surprises me anymore. 9/11 broke the spell.

I fear you need a psychiatrist, for believing in conspiracies and having paranoid delusions

Twitter is Digital Detroit

It's okay, you can't be gifted at everything. In your case, you can't recognize facial features for shit. It happens.

Aren't these the same kids eating tide pods a month ago?

>Liberals think this is funny

Wow

Are you seriously this fucking gay?

>leftists deny the deaths caused by capitalism
>Sup Forums denies the deaths caused by guns
hmmm...

why are there two hands on the black lady????

Seeing similarities between people where none exist is indicative of a mental health disorder. Get help.

fuck off back to twitter pleb; and stay fucked off. kthx

KEK

Would still fuck her asshole.

>You can't bully journalists on Sup Forums
But you can say nigger and faggot and name the jew without being banned.

So many nose surgeries.

She's a jew. (((Coincidence)))?

capped.

Trips of truth

thats way too fucking long.. in the other picture you can tell his arm probably doesn't go far past his waist

The fact that some retarded fucking liberals actually would say what you said makes me want to genocide them all so very badly.

So heartbreaking. . .