Why can't you be more like this man Sup Forums

Why can't you be more like this man Sup Forums

Do the right thing
Give up your gun before someone else gets hurt

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/965711747419115522

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/965711747419115522
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not a leftist LARPing as a right winger to make it seem like right wingers agree with left wingers. In other words, I'm not retarded..

This man is the 2nd amendment jesus if you understand anything about the NFA and order of operations in firearm destruction

theres always at least one of these turbo cucks out there

Story seems made up. Why didn't he destroy it after columbine, Aurora, etc.

>30 years without killing anyone
>all of a sudden his gun is possibly going to kill someone

Pussy bitch.

So?
I bet he has 10 other guns that can do the same thing

>Why can't you be more like this man Sup Forums
i dont have to betray my principles so my wife will have sex with me

that's still a gun. legal demilling is 2 cuts of at lwast 1/2 material removed on the receiver. also SBR. ATF is going to kill his dogs

>I said to my wife I would gladly give muh guns
So is this the average pussy beta ass gringo? The fucking American media is really downplaying America's image to the world displaying cucks like this guy all over the place. Really sad.

You see cutting the barrel before cutting the reciever is the coversion of an ar15 into an sbr then the destruction of an sbr . The other way around its just demilling a rifle . The way he did it is a federal felony under the NFA

It's just a coincidence that every single one of my political opinions and viewpoints on world events come from news outlets owned by a tiny group of conglomerate corporations with whom I never disagree. You're just a troll who needs to get educated, sweetie.

Sbr

That's got to be a fucking airsoft gun, the whole action of the gun is backwards LMAO! There are very few Left hand AR-15 upper receivers, and they were not made prior to the 1994 ban.

Image is an actual left handed upper receiver, not a fake one like that.

What a bunch of bull shit lmao!

The writing on his shirt is backwards . Not left handed just mirrored

What a pussy assed faggot.

Wasn't even paying attention, thanks for the correction.

I sawed my car in half too. someone could steal it and crash and kill people.

it goes in all fields

What a virtue signalling cuck.

More Americans are killed by blunt objects every year than rifles in America.

If he really wanted to make a difference in terms of murder rates, he'd sell the rifle and donate the own money for black women in the inner city to get sterilized.

sure.. that will change everything

This faggot fudd is going to get a RUBY RIDGED.

The guns the cartels use are smuggled from the US, you mofos should be (and will be) the ones paying for that fucking wall.

HELLO I AM AMERRICAN JOE I AM SELLING MY GUN AFTER FLORING SHITTING> I WORK DOWN AT THE PLASTIC FACTORY AND I LOVE GUN BUT NOW I SELL IT. I LOVE USA Please SELL THE GUN

Totally a concerned citizen in that pic.

this is what peak boomerism looks like. pigdisgusting

Tell me spic, how are the cartels also getting select fire rifles and medium belt fed machine guns? Plus hand grenades and RPGs?

The cartels get a lot of their heavy weapons through either corrupt Mexcian military or through Central America.

propaganda vid

Old virtue signalling boomer faggot. Who cares.

fuck you're right
>makes SBR
>then destroys SBR
he's a liberal though so gun laws don't apply to him.

can't cycle though

Why in the fuck would the cartels need all that shit? They probably mostly use AR15s that they get from the US.

If thats the case we should all hand in our bikes too

I can't be more like him cause I don't chug cum by the gallon. I'd love to have an ar with viet nam era furniture on it. Can't find them around here, and I can't be bothered to order one and have it shipped to an FFL.

We need someone, who isnt me, on Merkel. Now!

How much did zog pay him to say this?

This man is playing 4d cess

How is it going to feel when Trump takes all the marches, all the shill-posts, all the anti-2A tweets, all the crying celebrities... and wipes his ass with them with one move

/k/ already wrote a greentext from the gun's point of view. touching really

Still a one shot sbr.

doesn't matter, still an SBR.

Pro 2A
Own your AR for over three decades
Don't kill anyone
Some idiot kid shoots up a school over an ex GF
FBI,Police, and School given all the info to stop him
Now you are going to LARP for attention
Basically spiting on all your brothers and sisters that are just as responsible as you

Fuck him

He should have taken his own life with it instead

you got the right idea

Why can't you immediately forget about it like you did las vegas? lmao
Faggot

It won't happen but thanks for the laugh

>twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/965711747419115522
This is gay and everything, but its interesting that legitimate mainstream news organizations are crossing more and more over into purely editorializing stories and shilling various political stances, rather than reporting "just the facts."

yeah my gun is 100% gonna have its own mind! stupid faggot

Rat traitor to the Republic, enemy of all those who love God and nation.

Here's a solution to these fags. Tell them "Oh, I didn't know you were planning to shoot up some school full of children. While you're at it, turn yourself into a mental institution. "

You are a kike faggot

Pure propaganda.

Some ageing cuck who probably got a temp tattoo to get some 15 min of fame.

With attention spans by leftist on twatter who the fuck will check?

>

>Do the right thing; don't turn in a thing

>>/k/36864059
damn it

the only way you are making them disappear
would be by doing this
and then
nothing
would be
left for you
to criticize
except
a glass parking lot

Implying this isn't just a (((Hollywood))) prop and actor.

Good catch though, I'd love to see this fucking traitor's virtue signaling get him sentenced to 10 years of hard sodomy in federal prison for making a short rifle.

>but user this weapon is used all the time to kill lets just ban it.
>okay
>Next shooting happens with some pistols
>user this weapon is used all the time to kill lets just ban it.
>okay
>Next shooting happens with some shotguns
>Alright we gotta ban everything

This exact propaganda again.

okay fuck me ive only had like two drinks i can remember how to link across boards
>

What this man did was admit that he is not responsible enough to own a semi automatic rifle. If he feels that the weapon he is holding will temp him into murder or has any impact on the safety of others while it is in his possession then he shouldn't own any firearm. A peaceful gun owners bears no responsibility for the misdeeds of others who might use a similar weapon for their ill intentions.

Great, now his neighbourhood knows who to rob

My AR has yet to convince me it's going to kill anyone. It is a little antisocial though. It just hides in a safe all the time other than times it tells me to take it out and play. I worry sometimes but it has been talking about wanting to go to school.

So basically this guy is a larger who doesn’t even know what he’s doing

Larper

ahahah, dude gonna get his dog shot.

> be pro 2a
> pretend to virtue signal and cut your gun
> be sure to cut your barrel first converting that ar into a SBR
> post the video without the 2nd cut
> 2a supporters and people understanding the Nfa report him
> make the news the next week because you made the cut on your rifle in the wrong order of operations
> show the overreach of the gun laws
> be a second amendment Jesus bearing the full weight of the ATF

Yo the fuck you doin mane? why u preventing ya ar15 from gettin an education?

yeah from page / fake and gay

GUYS SRS I FEEL AS THOUGH A BIG WEIGHT
HAS BEEN
LIFTED
FROM MY
SHOULDERS!!!
I DID IT!!!!

I'm just worried that the kids will pick on it because it's black.

Ah man my gun was destroyed last weekend too. By the ocean in a boating accident. Man it sucks that thing is gone forever.

you guys are all right

He ought to look his cock off too. In case it's ever used to harm anyone.

>tiny group
You forgot to say jews

This.

Hello (((fellow conservative gun owner))). Won't you do the right thing and feel about the children instead of thinking about your rights and all the leftist police state hell holes that became of every other member of the anglosphere that gave up their guns?

How about you go fuck yourselves and I keep my guns?

Protip: The people who do this have a dirty secret and essentially virtue-signal in hopes of getting the feds to ignore them.

Hey sand nigger, the "American" mixed race couple ice dancing to the John Lennon song "Imagine" just fell during a move. They embarrassed themselves, and the girl was crying, and now they can't possibly win a medal because their scores are so low. Kek was watching. Leftism and achievement don't mix!

wow you have such great knowledge on guns. doesn't apply to the pic doe

grind through the receiver faggot

Thank God liberals only know about the scary tacticool guns and every gun with a wood finish basically resembles a one shot musket in their eyes

Save this pic Sup Forums . It is amo against the evil leftists.

I'm keeping that gun to protect my family, so..Fuck that shit, no thanks.

I have a better idea jew, how about you go fuck yourself instead.

No. I refuse to disarm.

Hello my name is false flag im here to gaslight you today

"C'mon goy, be influenced by our propaganda."

Another. How do you fucking libs explain this?

>Yeah I mean just look at all of those run of the mill 40mm grenades. It's like the cartels don't know if they are going deer hunting or witness torturing.

have not seen this mentioned much

Tell you what, I'll agree to a complete ban and confiscation of AR-15 rifles, if we get to keep every other gun.

They prolly stole that shit from a US military base, then smuggled it thru da border, or, they got it from the shit yall left over in Central America, the point is, the cartel problem we have in Mexico was caused by the US, yall mofos are the ones providing the guns and buying the drugs. Also, member Fast and Furious??

Patriarchal white supremacist male privilege. They were clearly alt right terrorist training camps for teaching future white supremacists how to violently oppress poor POC and women. If yo don't have a problem with this how can you have a problem with this?

Another example of you gringos fucking the world up is ISIS and all the shit in the Middle East, you mofos even trained the fucking soliders themselves, gave them guns, supplies, tactical training, gave them vehicles, probably some military bases, its so fucking stupid is almost unbelievable.

Hahahaha

When did I say I had a problem with that?