A native chinese representing Japan in the Olympics? What are the chances of that happening in real life...

A native chinese representing Japan in the Olympics? What are the chances of that happening in real life? Aren't they blood enemies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasions_of_Korea_(1592–98)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's korea and Japan that are blood enemies. China is more like what india was to britain.

Japan is fine with some immigration as long as they assimilate (and normally change names). A half-Taiwanese woman is actually the leader of Japan's main opposition party.

Japan doesn't have any blood enemies

seems like you don't visit our international boards

Prolly not gonna happen.

My gf is Japanese and she doesn't like Chinese people at all. Asked her why and she said that they copy everything Japan does and are rude people

Then I reminded her of Nanking and she changed opinion a bit kek

Posters on Sup Forums are not representative of whole nations. Nations also tend to have a lot longer history than shitposters on the internet.

Even germany had chinese people on their ping pong team, for some reasxon people only hire chineses for ping pong.

>reddit spacing
>normalfag blogging
>nankingXD
It's time to go home.

Everyone in East Asia hates everyone else's guts because millenia of blood feuds does that to your nationalism
Although this chink / poo feud is shaping up nicely too

yeah they have a long history of hating each other
>According to a 2014 BBC World Service Poll, 13% of Japanese view South Korea's influence positively, with 37% expressing a negative view, while 15% of South Koreans view Japanese influence positively, with 79% expressing negatively, making South Korea, after China, the country with the second most negative perception of Japan in the world.

better get some pills for that autism my dude

Just use the self-moderation functions, maybe something will be done.

>Just use the self-moderation functions,
That's what he did, you moron. Telling people to fuck off IS self moderation.

I have no idea why you're so upset. There are more ways to deal with blogshit and cancerous crossboarder language than telling people to fuck off. One of them might even involve the mods.

Yes, that's what you should do. But that's not what self-moderation is about.
Lurk more.

They have in recent times. Historically, they didn't give a flying fuck about each other most of the time.

>implying it's blogshit if it's relevant to the thread topic

Backpaddling?

Not at all, why are you asking?

Again, self-moderation is isn't merely telling people to fuck off, nor is it being mindful of one's own behavior. It's also using the tools you are given to call attention to posts so that the moderation can take care of them. If you don't realize this then perhaps you're the one who should lurk more. Telling people to fuck off doesn't always send a message, they need to be punished as well in order to understand why they're being retarded.

We're not even disagreeing so I have no idea why you responded to me in the first place or why you're so hostile.

Because I'm confused about what positions are being defended. What does "blood enemies" mean to you?

You are right. Maybe I shouldn't overreact. Meh.

In the given context nations that had reoccuring hostile relations for a prolonged period of time.

>attack Japan

It goes deeper than that. Literally everyone has a fucking Chinese person as their ping pong rep. If I didn't know any better I'd say Japan, South Korea and North Korea also had Chinese players. I always found it absolutely hilarious that Olympic ping pong is just China ping pong world championships.

Ping Pong diplomacy is a great thing

Japan can't be destroyed if it already is

>

t.G**k

> attack japan
I am dying

There was a 100% black dude in their team gymnasts on the 2014 Olympics, the black dude had a japanese surname so he was an actual japanese citizen, so I guess anything goes as long they can say that person is officialy japanese.

*2016 Olympics

>unironically visiting Sup Forums
off yourself

Runner, but it's not 100% black and the surname was english this one ?

>Attack Japan
This is just shitposting, right? You can shitpost during an official opinion poll, r-right?

>A native chinese representing Japan in the Olympics? What are the chances of that happening in real life?

It will help the Japan's Women's gymnastics team for sure

Kong was the superior ping pong player, better than that fucking faggot smile.

Why are there chinese people in anime but no Koreans?

CHILL OUT

Are you an idiot, shill or just ignorant?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasions_of_Korea_(1592–98)

They've hated each other for centuries.

Anybody who says that Japan doesn't hate Korea obviously hasn't been to 2ch or NicoNico.

japs literally hate the Koreans on a level you cant imagine

It happened like five centuries ago, who gives a fuck about it in current year?

Do brits or french mad at Germany about WWII? Or US still mad about Pearl Harbor?

Koreans is biggest weebs in the world. I visited Seoul, and they had advertisement for Love Live movie on train in subway.

The scene where he first played is dtill one of my favorite scenes in anime.

wait...why would they side with North Korea but whats the whole point of attack Japan that's fucking retarded.

>siding with the Norks
it's like they want to be bombed too

>Kong Wenge
Sounds Cantonese so he's probably from Hong Kong or Singapore. Japs dont have problems with any of them

Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan teaming up to retake China/unify Korea when?

And then there's Sani Brown on their track team and Mike Havenaar - a guy with Dutch parents - earned some caps their soccer NT at some point in recent history. Also a lot of folks of huehue heritage representing their side thanks to their long shared history.

You do realize that South Korea is perhaps hated even more than China, right?

Because Koreans literally hate themselves so much they have to have other outlets like pretending to be part of the super Japanese race.

>side with North Korea
>give America an even bigger target to hit
South Koreans are dumber than Neo-nazis.

>a bunch of countries without nukes
>teaming up to take a country with nukes

NOT
FUCKING
ANIME

They don't really need nukes when they have steel folded over a thousand times.