Dragon Ball Super

Could Zamasu have brought them victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCMeYbyMbOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Preview Reminder

Zamasu was probably weaker than anyone there, he was a fucking joke power-wise. Black could have kept them in for longer but they'd still have jobbed.

whats his endgame?

So where are all the retarded Toeidogs (and that dumb cuck Herms) who swore up and down it was just a mistranslation and that it was actually going to be SSB? Did they all run away with their tails between their legs?

This is now a Freeza thread.

Gohanfaggots, Cauliflafaggots, Zamasufaggots, Cellfaggots, and Buufaggots get out.

17friends are fine.

Looks like Hit is wounded before the second Pride Trooper interferes. He might only interfere once Godku save Hit. Guess that means Dyspo is gonna BTFO of Hit by himself.

What about other androids and angels?

i will cry if Hitto gets dropped out.

That plant was SSRose level.

>Herms
What did he say after seeing the preview?

LEAVE GRAND PRIEST TO ME

>This is now a Freeza thread.
>Cauliflafaggots
>get out

How can one post be so WRONG.

18friends are fine because they're related to 17friends. Freeza-sama used to be something of an android himself so he understands better than you'd think.

Angels are fine as long as they serve their new Emperor of All once Freeza-sama deletes Zeno.

>yfw Hit is eliminated before Caulifla

Well done Frieza, well done. However HAKAI

No idea, he probably didn't say shit because he's embarrassed about fucking up for the nth time.

Overrated and uneventful

Zamasu hates mortals so much, he wishes to become one?

Between that and Gowasu thinking his fighter could contend with THE Chadhan. They really are the biggest idiots in DBS.

Either or, Cus deserves better, Freeza-sama has to console her

>Goku wins the tournament after beating ayy lmao
>He uses the super dragon balls to wish King Kai back to life

>the whole episode was shown in a preview
wew lad

I miss them already, at least they're together in the nothingness.

I am half expecting this to happen
Cabba challenges vegeta to a fight again, only for freeza to 1 shot cabba out of the ring before they can fight.
with freeza laughing at vegeta for taking another win from him

Yeah I don't know, whatever

Where's the leaks?

Caulicucks BTFO BY THE CHADFORCE BABYYY

is it bad that I would eat her robo booty?
I bet her crack taste divine

Reminder that there are autists like this who really exist in these threads.

I'm sure they're all drinking tea atop their mountain shack in the nothingness of the void. Somehow.

gohan was ridiculous good looking once he went ultimate columbine.

CHADHAN beats Jiren
Mexican revolution imminent

He really looked good

someone post that gohan vs botamo webm

>Your original claim was that Gohan wasted a shitlaod of stamina fighting Botamo like that, you moved the goalposts retard
Just take the L, user. You lost this one.

>So now figuring out how to defeat a guy using a secret technique is not a big deal? You're not giving any importance to Gohan's achievements, you're just denying everything like it's nothing.
No, I'm not. I'm saying that there's no reason to praise them like it's something incredible. It's like when people praise a child for saying its first word. It's hollow and means nothing.

>I just realized I'm wasting time with you
You mean you just realized you have no actual arguments and you feel stupid due to this realization. Just hand me that concession, Gohanfag.

Here

reminder that buu rocked the genie pants much better than caulifla

Hers only look better when they're around her ankles.

So you won't admit you moved the goalposts? All right then, If you can't even give up that then you won't change your mind, you will keep spouting the same crap. Last (you).

not this one, the one with picolo wondering what will he do

What were they thinking user?

My mistake, here you go

>re-using fight animation many episodes apart
Totally appropriate.
>re-using Helles making the same arm movement 33 times in the same episode
Too far.

i am glad he got eliminated, if i had to watch another character dumping punches on his belly I would quit Super for good.

sorry senpai, can't help you there

no shit, and it wasn't even close. cauli looks stupid as shit with them puffy pants. she would look better with this type of boot/pants design.

Parrot deserved better

i dunno

Nice try, Bills. Not happening.

You won't be allowed to do as you please anymore.

What the fuck was that Botamo logic? Guy is heavy as balls and absorbs damage, a fucking uppercut couldn't lift him like that

what is the mexicans obsession with white hair?

Her design was discussed a while back. Most agreed a jacket of some sort was a good starting point.

>Bills

There, there, Cus-chan.

Freeza-sama knows how horrible these Saiyans can be.

Serve me and we'll have lots of fun together. Why, I'll even get a new Ginyu force that you can dance with and everything!

Lol

I know right. Useless character has nothing else for him but that. Slapstick is nice and all but he has little character development

>gohan will eventually be eliminated and they'll use the excuse that he was tired from draining all his endurance early
>holdbacku will clearly win it all and be called smart for not using his power too much, even tho he put his team in danger multiple times by nearly losing to jobber tier fighters

>she'll never break your right arm

Well he's clearly smarter than his retarded as fuck son

Enough Caulicuck faggotry

We /chadhan/ now

i feel life if i stare too much i'll get lost in botamo's fat

Enough Gohancuck faggotry

We /CHADza/ now

dont fool yourself Freeza. It took all your power and you still struggled to remove that destruction energy ball, its a grand feat for a mortal thats for sure..but a God of Destruction..

youtu.be/OCMeYbyMbOk

Leave Jiren to me

Check out these sick gains, faggots.

This is the TRUE power of Golden Freeza.

>breast
artists, please stop this. I understand not everyone likes DFC, but it's silly to put large breast on a character that is not known for her large breast.

LOL optical illusions

You Zamasufags are more tiresome than Cellfags. It's a ningen tournament made to test ningens. I think it's implied that gods can't participate.

check out these sick DUBS

Arc will end in November

how many episodes left?

gohan sucks

Next universe to fall?

Last 4 contenders standing?

What will the super dragon wish be for?

How would you feel if Frieza came back as a reoccurring good guy?

there never has been anything Chad about gohan
he has Always been a meek beta faggot

even when he behaved out of character and edgy as a super saiyan 2 against cell. he didn't behave like a chad.
neither did he against buu or now during this tournament

you silly mexicans, don't even know what a chad is

stop

posting like
this

you fucking
samefag
motherfucker

best girl here u mad Sup Forums?

Kuririn doesn't need Johan's help, he's a experienced fighter, he's strong enough to defeat a fucking bird, fuck you Toei.

So fucking ugly

How can he be so perfect lads?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

quite a few, but I don't know japan's holiday schedule.

I hope they spend at least 3 episodes on frieza before he gets bounced.

12 minimum. Probably less with breaks.

Imagine how fucked the timeline would be if Krillin did kill Vegeta here.

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Future Trunks Arc ended in November as well, I could see the tournament ending by episode 120.

EVERYONE DO THE WAKU WAKU!
Chadfags are only welcome if they show their own version of the dance

NO DON'T KILL ME GOKU PLEASE

19 episodes

why is her face so plain

>having eyes too far spread apart
>mouth too small
>shoulders and arms too puny
>head wide as whole body

What about Black? Unless someone complain with his ki being from a god.

>And this is known as a super saiyan thats ascended past a super saiyan thats ascended past a super saiyan thats ascended past a super saiyan thats ascended past a super saiyan.....

tl;dr don't have anymore /dbs/ generals