What the HELL is going on at the FBI?

DISTURBING IF TRUE

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-ignores-terror-attack-threat-upcoming-music-festival-featuring-brad-paisley-reba-mcentire-earth-wind-fire-artists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thomas Paine is a jewish mossad plant. TruePundit is fake news.

Shit
Forgot link
truepundit.com/fbi-ignores-terror-attack-threat-upcoming-music-festival-featuring-brad-paisley-reba-mcentire-earth-wind-fire-artists/

This. All of those "True News!" "Liberty News Now" "Pol News Network" "News Uncucked!" "Redpill News" etc etc etc are run by kikes hoping to hijack the narrative

Are you telling me they didn't break the corrupt Andy McCabe stories 6 months (at least) before anywhere else? Or that their reporting on the Weiner laptop and re-opening of the Clinton investigation wasn't spot on factual?

they just reposted Sup Forums.

Boy, it sure is funny how every single right-wing media outlet is attacking the FBI these days.

I wonder why.

ties in?

literal fake news website

maybe because the FBI is a corrupt pile of shit?

Bump for interest.

hol up. *smacks lips* so u be sayn. *robs liquor store* we wuz AP n sheiiit?

Sup Forums is the most effective intelligence agency on the planet

He’s actually fairly accurate

now you can shackel a compediter with increased massive & mandatory security costs which cut into their profit margins by simply tweeting a threat from a sock puppet twitter account.

I remember a theory on the vegas shooter that linked the guy to the four seasons and the four seasons to a metal detector manufacturer, its not really that great of a leap to see congress mandating metal detectors at every location people gather in numbers say greater then 30-45

Shills. Thomas Paine and TruePundit has been at the front of the FBI story since Bill and Loretta met on the tarmac. Guy knows something.

Because they are corrupt as fuck you god damned mongoloid.

Thats what the fbi and cia claim.

pol knew fbi ignored tips about potential strawberry festival shooting? tell me more agent chaos.

It's like when facebook basically tells you to fuck off when you report people who make comments in favor of jihad.
Welcome to 2018 pleb

beep boop. TruePundit is your enemy. TruePundit is not your friend.

bump

And? Normies read his shit. Any shift right is good, dumb nigger.

>kikes controlling what news people receive is good

They are trying to coup by making the country experience complete unmitigated chaos with school shooting nuts and exploding sand niggers.

>implying kikes don't control all media