Texas teen accused of setting her dad up to be carjacked at gunpoint

Were kids always this diabolical?

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/texas-teen-accused-setting-her-dad-up-to-be-carjacked-at-gunpoint.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/texas-teen-accused-setting-her-dad-up-to-be-carjacked-at-gunpoint.amp.html
youtu.be/y0N_4PNn7NU?t=3m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
youtube.com/watch?v=y0N_4PNn7NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking fiveheads, man. Can't trust 'em.

>Were kids always this diabolical?

We don't know her motives. She could have parents like Skippy. When the courts fail, what do you do?

She has the "deepstate" eye condition on her right side if you look closely.

/thread

Anyone younger than 19 right now is doomed to be feral. They will be like generic wastelend raiders

I'd cuntjack her at gun point, if you know what I mean.

>white females
lol no

>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/texas-teen-accused-setting-her-dad-up-to-be-carjacked-at-gunpoint.amp.html
>with assistance from two African-American males
every fucking time. how do we stop it, Sup Forums?

>that's white

Fucking Amerimutts.

Higher IQ?

We are willing in dark times when even kids have no more "innocence," can't wait for hell's fire to cleanse this world.

The hell's that mean?

"Teen" as in 16 or "Teen" as in 18?

I think he's pointing out that you can see the whites under her eyes, which apparently is a sign of psychosis or sociopathy

inb4 Americans saying "pedo"

Oh those darned kids. Always getting into trouble, you know how it is. Oh to be young and bloodthirsty..

Who made this masterpiece-plan user? The girl or the NigNogs?

so she's a coal burner?

Jews did this to our kids?

See how her right eyelid folds down over the eye, but her left eyelid is normal? That is a condition called ptosis. It is either congenital, acquired in old age,acquired through injury such as being hit with a baseball bat, indicates she has a massive tumor behind her right eye, or indicates that she had a very rough childhood at the hands of a close, generally male, acquaintance or family member. If you look at Hollywood celebrities, you will see this condition is very common. What does Hollywood do to child actors/actresses?

Niggers, naturally, as she's just oh-so curious 'bout the BBC.
>"Help us knock o'vah ya pops, an' Ah'll make ya a star n' sheit!"

No user was pointing out the eyelid. See

>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/texas-teen-accused-setting-her-dad-up-to-be-carjacked-at-gunpoint.amp.html

Her "Friends" are black.

SHE WAS BLACKED FOR SURE.

youtu.be/y0N_4PNn7NU?t=3m8s

She's the real victim

How is she not white

The probability are very high, since their plan is to force God's hand. They are doing everything in their power to bring their "Savior."

I have this, but had an uneventful childhood.

I don't think I have a tumor, no pain/swelling near the eye.

Toll Status: Paid

Her skin isn't white. That's a pretty good sign she isn't white.

>Inb4 olive skin "people" can be white

Were you born with it (congenital)?
Were you in an accident that injured your eye?

Has anyone actually called that that number and suggested Podesta?

Would you?

Well, they are "God chosen people".

I have been assuming that if you call it, you get arkancided. It is like a mousetrap for people who give a damn about society.

I don't know...I never really noticed it until my mid 20s. I never had any eye-area injuries that I can recall. My upper right eyelid just droops a tiny noticeable amount compared to the left.

Tanning salon is everywhere user

Protip: Don't try to catch the boomerang.

The kid? Only if I live in WV and you are not a FBI nigger

Are you right handed or left handed? If it is from child abuse, it generally matches the handedness.

It would be a learning experiment for you to go through old school pictures (they are generally straight on and you can get a better view of the eyes) to see when you acquired it.

thanks for the ptosis redpill, I see it now

Here's a capture of one of the young ladies accomplices ... personally the guy brought it on himself ..in imagine allowing your daughter to hang out with "colourful characters " like this .. I don't doubt the duck wanted to buy the subhuman a car as a reward .

Isnt that chink who spoke to a nigga about the state of South Africa?

No problem, user. You start to notice it when every shooter, deepstate operative, and hollywood celeb has it. It is actually a rare condition in the general population.

Nice catch Slant-eyed-user

my thighs are pale as well

Redneck degenerate trash. This kind of shit does not happen in Canada.

>Canada
This is minor compare to what you have in Canada user.

yeah, but people with dark skin are naturally dark all around their bodies, even their thighs/torso. For me, I'm tanned like hell because I live in a desert climate and I worked on roofs and AC's for a few years.

And they say women aren't funny.

based lmao

Legal age of consent in Texas. Can marry here at 14 with parental consent.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Empire of Dust. It's a must-watch for anyone who is living in a country where Jews try to import blacks.

Right handed. I wasn't abused as a kid, I'll have to try and look at old pics. I wear glasses and only one eye doc mentioned it over all these years. She said I have " a tiny bit of ptosis" and that was it.

>Can marry here at 14 with parental consent.
But you can't fornicate, right?

That's what it appears to mean. Nogs getting her on something and passing her around is normal here.

t. tiny brain slopehead
Big forehead = big pre-frontal cortex = big brain

I bet she's gonna get fat in custody while waiting for her trial too.

You can't trust a female at any age.

>Parental consent
Will be given 100%

Cringe. You're just an uggo and not meant to pass on your genes (thank God lmao)

Arranged with her BF I presume?

what is a "fivehead"

Below 18 they have to be born within 3 years of each other. State tends to ignore them once they are on the record as being sexually active. Lots of young freaks slut around doing group things and same sex shit.
It's pointless to try to show them that they have been Frankfurt schooled.

>17
she looks 10 in that mugshot wtf

my right eye is like that.

large foreheads

>When the father arrived home, he quickly got out of the car and ran inside, locking the front door behind him. As the man dialed 911, the suspects released Mize and took off in the family's red Nissan.

uh....

>using cringe or any other faggoty sjw fagspeak

Whatever you say, Muhammad.

yep. her boyfriends deshawn and tyrone

They betray out of boredom. Accuse to amuse themselves. Lie for attention.
The only ones that you can trust with your secrets have bigger ones of their own.

see:

something is very strange here. that is not the kind of behavior i would expect out of any man.

Not sure what kind of diet regimen she is getting while in custody user. Soylent?

Name anything similar to this cuckoldry Amerimutt.

>Deshawn
It is spelled "Da'Shawn" user. Can't you spell your own name nigga?

>with assistance from two males
You just know

When they got home the dad abandoned her kek (he didn't know she was in on it at this stage):
>When the father arrived home, he quickly got out of the car and ran inside, locking the front door behind him. As the man dialed 911, the suspects released Mize and took off in the family's red Nissan.

t. Roastie

He had already figured it out by the time he got home and left his daughter with the niggers to confirm.

>Set up car jacking to get more gibs from dad
>Dad mad dash into house when arriving and locks door behind him with daughter still in car.

Gee... how could this girls upbringing have gone wrong?

Saying she's wrong is misogynist, bigot.

I never understand what people mean when they say "right eye." Do you mean the eye on the right side of the picture, or the right eye from her perspective (on the left of the picture).

Not apples-to-apples but we don't do shit like this in Burgerland

Pic related

Has she joined #metoo movement yet?

lol know that bEfore I even opened this thread. Fucking niggers, man

>democrats want to make 16 year olds legal to vote

which is pretty funny considering they misunderstood fucking all of it. When he comes back he is probably not going to be very happy with them at all.

Because his daughter's shitty acting during the jacking would confirm her involvement. So he plays dumb until he gets home. Then he leaves her knowing the niggers wouldn't do anything to her.

Plus for 4D chess to expose the conspiracy. Minus for raising a coalburning sociopathic whore.

Sauce? I thought Gen Z is fucking redpilled?

>Were kids always this diabolical?
Yes.

Giving money to terrorists is one of your favorite pastimes though. The Iran Deal. Arming ISIS. Etc.

High foreheads = coal burner. EVERY FUCKING TIME

One male suspect is Black. The other male suspect is White:

Dispatched to the home of Preston Barry who reported that he and his friend Susan Mize had been robbed.

Susan asked Preston if he wanted to earn $150.00 dollars to give friends of hers a ride into Houston. Preston agreed, at which time both Preston and Susan traveled to Creekside Park in Montgomery County to meet her friends. While at the park, Preston and Susan met with a 16 year old black male juvenile who got into the back seat of Preston’s car. While waiting, a 15 year old white male juvenile wearing a mask approached the driver side door of Preston’s car brandishing what Preston believed was a handgun. The 15 year old white male juvenile suspect ordered Preston into the back seat of the vehicle, where the 16 year old juvenile suspect brandished a knife and ordered Preston to be tied up with Susan’s shoelaces. The two males then robbed Preston of the money in his wallet while striking him numerous times and threatening his life with the knife and gun. The two juvenile suspects then drove Preston to the HEB located at Spring, Texas where they untied Preston so he could withdraw money from the ATM inside HEB. The 16 year old juvenile suspect accompanied Preston into the store, at which time Preston withdrew money from his account and gave it to the 16 year old juvenile suspect.

The suspect and Preston return to the car, at which time Preston is tied back up with Susan’s shoe laces. The suspect’s then take Susan home per her request. Susan is dropped off at her residence, but never called 911 to report what was happening to Preston.

Preston tells the suspects that he has more money at his residence and will give it to the suspects if they take him home. The suspects then drive Preston to his residence and let him go inside while they wait in the car. Once inside, Preston locks the door and immediately tells his parents what is going on.

Six"teen" seven"teen" eight"teen" nine"teen"

Mmmmm wonder which teen

Good luck user.

Very Slightly, but yes.

Her right eye. Stage left.

>This surname of MIZE was an Austrian, German and Jewish (Ashkenazic) surname of two-fold origin

Mize as in... Miesner lol

she's probably a little semi-retarded inbred jew

Source is the video description here:
youtube.com/watch?v=y0N_4PNn7NU

That wasnt us, that was a Nigger's work.

(((Mize)))

Sociopathy is genetic.

A nigger you elected twice. If Trudeau embodies Canada, King Nigger embodies America twice as much.

And don't forget you were doing it back in Reagan's day too.