Is Canada less than 50% white?

According to the census in 2016, only 53% of Canadians had full European origin. Now, it’s speculated Canada is less than 50% white!! It’s important to note that most people who checked European, also checked Canadian. Canadians are people who have been there longer than 2 generations. Otherwise, Canada’s total population would add up to be around 56,000,000 when you count all the ethnicities checked. Canada is only 72% white when you count middle easterns and Pajeets it seems!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Canadians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

El Syrupo shara monstrous....

>be 6'1 lord of chinks
>4th gen canadian
Don't come to richmond. Slow drivers and incoherent babbling will drive you insane.

as a country of around 35M, we've been getting the same amount of immigration as UK and France with populations nearly double that

this has been going on with both the Conservatives in power AND the Liberals, there is no serious patriotic party in Canada

however we can all take solace in the fact the same dispossession will be affecting almost all White Western nations within a few decades

This means that white nations will become a powderkeg ready for a global revolutionary race war. Whites will wake up in unison and realize Hitler was right. It is already obvious who is responsible for this anti-white agenda.

Some non-whites will recognize that whites have every right to be angry and will be willing to work with us during the race war. Others like niggers and muslims will be the useful idiots encouraged by jews to try to finish us off.

my friends gf brought us over to vancouver bc from seattle. i thought we were going to the city and maybe see the mountains and buy weed off the hells angels, but nope we beelined to richmond the minute we passed the border and visited some chink-run mall with outlet stores where the clientele and employees were legit 95% asian

OP is a dirty Jew.

I hate those chinks and I'm a Chinamane.

We're still not there yet. Stop trying to (((demoralize))) us

That counts middle easterns and Indians. Using that census, America is 77.4% white

>pulling shit out of your ass

It’s true. Read the census. What they call white didn’t exclude them.

>l-lies c-canada stronk!

It doesn't. Now shoo shoo shills

both that chart and your statistic is true. Sup Forumstards just dont want to admit it.

Good. Diversity is our strength. Fuck off, racists

>(((white asians)))
lol

Dirty Jew. Kill yourself.

Read what it says

“In accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population“

They are counting Arabs, latinas, and half white people there hahahahaha

>white asians
Asians are "Chinois" and "Sud-Asiatiques" in this table.

Not every country is as far gone as yours

Lefty pol is desperate to demoralize white nationalists. But I'm with you brother.

>did not have sources for said chart.
>chart counts Asians and poos as white as well
le 32% face

el goblinos...

Maybe? I know southern Ontario and the Vancouver area are both populous and very non-white. The prairies are pretty white but forced immigration has changed the cities into multicult shitholes, can confirm. Too many on some sort of gib even if they work, labour market is gross wages are a joke as there is an endless supply of labour, housing is also fucked too much demand and when combined with shitty wages it means lots of people trying to rent. Buyers of newer homes are all of a sudden very mainland chinese, often young with tons of money and either going to school or just being rich slobs.

No. Canadians have been calling Americans mutts all the time. When they found out they were the real mutts suddenly they want to change their tune lol.

la atrocidad...

2006 was 12 years ago, user

The decline has been accelerating exponentially in the 21st Century.

>el syrupo

Vancouver? Yeah, probably

Canada the shithole of the future, very sad indeed

>The leaf cries as he pours maple syrup on your face

everything is fine

This. Can't wait for Euros to wake up one day and realize they're 40%

both of these are unironically true. anyone who belives the 56% (america) or 53% (Canada) are autistic purist brainlets who dont know history.

no need. given how much theyve been cucked its already terrible for them.

>le syrupo de maple 49%

Yeah. 56% of Americans still have 100% European DNA, and 49% of Canadians do. Mix racing has really only been common during the past 25 years

ah sweet another bunch of 25%ers is here to tell me how i'm not white.

This guy is right.
This thread is pure concern trolling.
According to the canadian government website, just shy of 30% of Canadians identify as a visible minority.
So Fuck off.

Just lol @ the people who say there will be a masse culling when white people fall under the 50% line. Not gonna happen. I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's time for all whites to return home, now. When I say "home," I mean our REAL home, Europe.

t. 99%

You are not White leafmutt

this. brainlet retards from Sup Forums completely missed the point of the meme and think that it represents genetic make up.

la mapleo de goblinos...

t. le 49% face

t. 49%

The website also says Arabs, west Asians, and people who are half white are not visible minorities.

>bait

Every day, I sink further into despair.
One need only look at the state of the average white Canadian man to know that we're fucked.

El hoja mixto

It's basically gunna boil down to this:
White + Yellow
vs
Brown + Black
If you don't think so, and want to argue:
>muh based black/brown
It doesn't matter, in the future the demographics will turn into mulatto, so truly, the only thing that will remain is light vs dark.

t. average "White" Canadian Male

real talk
i would unironically prefer niggers to lefties, and canada doesnt have near as many of those

It's going to be
White vs Everyone

oh my stomach

oh wait...

Nah, pic related is the average manleaf.
Not even kidding.

La Visage du L'Atrocité el Syrupo de Goblino 49%

That’s obviously a Jew who went to Canada. Look at the nose then reread what he said

Did you seriously repost this thread? Projecting much? I hate Trudeau as much as the next autist here, but why do we keep fighting each other? Why can't we unite under one goal? White majority countries have declined. We can't just keep shitting on each other. We have to unite and resist globalist statists

>tfw never really cared about the mutt meme until aussies and leafs started to shitpost on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>mfw this shit comes up
america always wins

el goblinos...

South Koreans, Filipinos, Most Japs, Some Chinamen, Taiwanese and I'd imagine the muslims probably too will want to side with White vs the 56% Zionist-nigger communist army.

This.
Governments will become insolvent between gibs and boomers.
Money becomes useless, white farmers stop shipping food into cities.
No gibs plus no food plus hyperdiversity turns cities into ethnic warzones.
Surviving whites adopt Boer-like approach to race-relations.
Question is which countries start popping off first. Sarth Effrica? France? Sweden? Canada?
Mix of fiscal and ethnic determinants but it's a when question not an if question.

>Whites will wake up in unison and realize Hitler was right.
i hope so, but will they? they didn't do that in rhodesia, and they aren't doing it in south africa.

I See a black person about once a month.

la northeno de ogros...

It's embarrassing you put effort into this post.
Most poles are pretty dumb so I'm not surprised.
My ex girlfriend was polish and I swear her IQ was below 90. Pretty sure her dad used to molest her too, creepy polish guy.

have you checked in the mirror lately?

Not yet this month.

>la coldio lux exterminada...

Canada and USA aren’t ethnostates and will never be that way. The majority of the worlds population is Asian and with the expected pop boom in Africa, eventually every country is gonna be more mixed ethnicity. Wether you think that’s good or bad, it’s gonna be funny for memes.

Why? What would they gain from Whites remaining in power?
All races/groups look out for themselves. There is no friendship between them, only alliances of convenience. In a true civil/race war these groups would be forcibly deported or exterminated when the Whites win, so why would they fight against their own interest of survival?

>a jew who went to Canada
Yes yes, the jew. The outsider.
The kike has wormed his way even into the hearts of the so-called "conservative" Albertans. They'll echo this kind of garbage, even the good old boy looking pickup truck drivers. Advocating for gun control. One race the human race. Etc.
Even if we in the west were to reverse our poisonous thinking, which we would be still most likely of all Canadians to do, we'd be buried by democracy by the mass of bio-filth that takes up the space between the western border of Ontario and the Atlantic Ocean.

Can tell you that half the top uni in Montreal is Asian. Was the same thing in college for me. Don't see that many Arabs black and Indians. As long as they re getting an education who cares what race they are. That's why I like azns

can you imagine the memes if it turns out that europe is something like 50%?

>eventually every country is gonna be more mixed ethnicity.
china will exterminate any shitskins that try to invade, and nobody will want to immigrate en masse to africa because nobody wants to live around niggers. so no, you're wrong.

I'm talking a real world war, not civil war.
In actuality, Korea and Japan loves white people(Anglo/WASPs) and Filipinos love white people to a degree, although they might not all agree. Most of the pacific countries like relations with White people, the ones who don't have probably had bad relations with sex tourism that usually is committed by (((whites))) and not actual Whites.

My point remains, clear and simple, in the future it will be white and yellow versus black and brown.
Light vs Dark.

>eventually every country is gonna be more mixed ethnicity

Poland and Hungary are proof that walls work moron

the meme that migration is inevitable is a Jewish blackpill, the truth is all it takes is political will to prevent it from happening which is not possible under ZOGs

btw, America and Canada were effectively ethnostates up until the Jews managed to push their NWO agenda down our throats without asking us, which makes the entire population replacement program illegitimate

m8, you are right that you are not terribly bad off yet but you will be sooner than you think.

I have made threads about a year ago trying to warn you guys. Canada now accepts about a million immigrants(and increasing) every 3 years thanks to Trudeau. That is a million added on to a small supposedly "white" population that is a little over the size of New York's Metro population. Even when not including declining white birthrates and rapid shitskin breeding this is bad. The numbers of Immigrants Canada takes in are ridiculous and your government keeps pushing for more. For reference, as of current population projections, the US becomes non-white majority around the 2040s. Meanwhile Canada becomes minority white around 2036 not considering further changes in immigration/births.
In short get rid of your current government or you will actually see yourself with worse demographics than the US. Fucking do something about it, you are all way too complacent about it.

>La Créatura de l'Atrocité le Syrupo Goblinu 49% Canadienne Chinois

Holyshit. Quebec needs independence now!!

Eastern Europe won’t allow it to begin with

Southern Europeans will rise up against it first (Italy, Spain, Greece)

Then USA, Canada, Australia will follow

Last countries will be Germany, Sweden, UK and France

Nope, sorry bucko we are still 77% Caucasian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

19.9% Chinese
16.7% Singaporean
25% English
8.3% Irish
30.1% Canadian
--------
>La Créatura de l'Atrocité le Syrupo Goblinu 49% Canadienne Chinois

The Canadian government wants to have a population of 100 million by 2100. It’s absolutely insane.

>pic related

>caucasian
>white

>poos in street
>blows up

>mutt trying to throw the mutt memes on someone else
it's never going to stop, you know

Ha fuck you abdul.
77% isn't even a passing grade. All types of sandniggers and other apes try and pass themselves off as white by claiming causasian ancestry.
My state and city are both 90% plus european and anybody who can't say the same is a fucking mutt and needs to get the fuck off my white board.

Caucasian means, poos and shitskins too tardmuffin.

looks like you need more somalians to bolster the economy

Those aren't Canadians thems niggers!

>health care
>Trudeau is going to let in refugees with typhus, AIDS, black death, ebola, TB, malaria, cancer etc on medical grounds and give them free health care for free

Might want to steepen your health care expenditures just a tad.