He's right you know

He's right you know.

Yea no one likes a nigger

gawd he's such an insufferable faggot.

obama or that twitter handle?

More of these stupid fucking threads huh? Piss off.

Because that's the real purpose of a president is to virtue signal and cry crocodile tears every time someone in a country of 350 million dies.

Maybe Trump's just aware it's an Israeli psyop?

i guess both kind user.

No one cares bout Obama anymore

>He's right you know.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, you know.

And how exactly did Ofuckbag make kids safer?

Protip: he didn't, and they're gonna keep dying as long as the world turns, faggot OP.

How is there a picture of him if he was by himself? Did he set the timer on the camera himself?

In both cases the kids are still dead. How many minutes did you spend at either one of those schools? Trump the God and Obama had zero influence on either shooting, and their presence afterwards changed nothing.

Liberals making mountains out of molehills, as usual.

Hahahahahahaha my man Trump!! What a fucking madcunt. Look at that fucking loser Obummer, hahahah "awwww boohooo, I'm going to sit here and act depressed about something I don't actually care about". What a fucking loser!

Proofs?

and Obama's classroom tantrum didn't stop this one either

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT KINGNIGGER POSTS ON SAUDI SOCIAL MEDIA SITES

SAGE NIGGER POSTS
>SAGE NIGGER POSTS
SAGE NIGGER POSTS
>SAGE NIGGER POSTS
SAGE NIGGER POSTS
>SAGE NIGGER POSTS
SAGE NIGGER POSTS
>SAGE NIGGER POSTS
SAGE NIGGER POSTS
>SAGE NIGGER POSTS
SAGE NIGGER POSTS
>SAGE NIGGER POSTS

Trump is a step in the right direction, but yeah, kinda hard to argue against this one. Hitler would have done more to show compassion.

Trump is the one that's all "America first, America this, Americans that". Then 17 of his countries kids die and he acts in a way that shows no sympathy at all. Of course Sup Forums will defend this behavior though and I'm probably going to be called a leaf or a jew. But. Atleast Trump is willing to support tougher background checks for people buying guns.

>Think Obama, think! How do we move all these kids out of Sandy Hook without drawing attention???

>Obama is out virtue signaling while trump is having a good times.
The parents and students of the shooting don't want to see trump's face, why bother?

Thanks Obama

Best post ITT. Also....

>what a fucking madcunt

Oh, Australia, never change. lol

P.S. Death to Obama and death to all kikes and niggers too.

>14 minutes
Where's the proofs?

If this was the otherway round conservashits would be losing their minds

right wing cognitive dissonance at its finest

It wasn’t someone it was a full on massacre. This guy would be calling for Obama’s head if he were to do the same thing.

the virgin ex-president vs the chad president

>Obama
>caring about some white cracker babies dying
It's all for show, how stupid are liberals to think he honestly sat there looking sad because he was actually sad?

they travel in packs, my god

Niggerpres was so dumb he didn't even know when the deepstate was pulling false flags on his watch. Trump knows better. Burn baby burn the fire rises in the disco inferno

Where? I don't see Trump anywhere in the second picture?

Fuck you, canacuck jewleaf. No reason to fret over ungrateful, disrespectful, retarded families and kids who hate him for no reason other than the literally Hitler memes. He should give zero fucks about the bluest county in the state. Nothing of value was lost.

I guess when you legalize propaganda and then a few months later this happens, you need a press image to really seal the deal

>Implying anyone ever believed that Trump was a good person

You're under the assumption that people who voted for Trump actually believed his bs. People could see through it but agreed more with his legislation thatn with Hillary's brow beating and "AmeriKKKa was never great" schtick

If he was alone then who took the picture?
Checkmate, jews

Does anyone else suspect that liberals want themselves to be forcefully removed from this Country, and sent somewhere else, because they're too lazy to do it without assistance?

Remember all those people who swore they'd move if Trump won?

>waaaaah, why is trump so transparent, why cant he just lie and pretend to cry like the last guy

you right now

Ok britbong, have another toke. I couldn't care less about Obama or what he did with his time. I don't care what Trump does with his time either.

Your response was projection and infantalism at it's finest. Get bent.

>Implying he likes that Trump did this

He's not saying that Trump did a better job than Obama here, he's saying that virtue signaling doesn't make a difference, which it doesn't. Its bad that Trump didn't spend more time I guess, but nobody ever believed that Trump was a good person.

obama was just living in the past like all those "grieving parents" your kids dead move on with your life

Thats because he is just a faggot talking shit, probably some random image from google.

Fuck you. Obama was the worst president ever. Literally fuck you. If CNN had fact checked that nigger like they fact check Trump, he would have looked like fucking Pinocchio with a nose long enough to match his dumbo ears.

Some of us actually believed Obama when he said during his first inaugural address that this would be remembered as the day the seas stopped rising! You know what the reality was - the goddamn oceans rose more than at any time since the period immediately following the end of the last glaciation. Fucking two-faced liar.

I can't believe this nigger is a Nobel peace prize laureate with his endless wars in the Middle East. Like Trump said, he and Hillary are literally the founders of ISIS.

So you know what, you can go fuck yourself. I was a left-leaning populist in 2008. But now with the SJW, feminazi, transsexual revolution, I might as well go full blow Nazi. So again kindly fuck off!

This. Fake and gay.

It’s all a show for the gullible goyim.

I can imagine them moving items around on the table and attempting to re-organize and having him change his hand location to get the perfect shot.

fuck off. if a bunch of kikes got shot i'd throw a party too.

Yeah trump shouldn't have even met with them. Those kids are more trouble than they are worth.

digits have spoken, everyone get on with their life

The virgin Obama vs the chad Trump

The period at the end of the most recent "glaciation" as you call it is refered to as the younger dryas.

Stop being a peasant

under raided

i think they mean that obummer nigger took the "sad photo" op and trump did not. nothing like a fake nigger president.

That isn't some hopeless filled loser like Obama? Trump rocks, literally!

>But if the other side did x it's suddenly bad

This has to be the most common fallacy in political debate. Which is why people should stick to debating policy rather than feels