Does Sup Forums still believe in humanity in general?

Young drunk doctorfag here on his night off legitimately interested in what y'all still think about humanity in general, both in and outside of this place. Do you still hold the same sentiments once you close the browser and actually interact with the rest of the world, walking past and talking to people of different races and religions?

I'll admit, I really do enjoy coming here and indulging in the base instincts of thinking my race and country is better than everybody else, and when I spend enough time on here I actually start think I'm properly red pilling myself about the absolute shit state of the world outside my own.

But when I go back out into the world for another 28 hour call shift in the real world, it becomes immediately apparent that we're all just flawed human beings trying to exist in this fucked up raw deal of an existence. I've seen the highest of highs and lowest of lows in humanity, and no matter how much time I spend on here, how many NH, 56%, and ((())) threads I see, I still have a deep love for my fellow man every time I see a new patient.

We all want to connect with other people at the end of it all, no matter how much we think we're superior or have a greater understanding of the world. Or maybe just thinking this way is absolutely necessary for me to do my job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy6szS1kIC8
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me ask you this: Why did you decide to become a doctor?

I don’t care if they didn’t ask to be born, 99% of people deserve to die

I'm not as "racist" as some here are, or at least pretend to be, but all the degeneracy in the world disgusts me, so I guess in the end I'm still a bigot. I've considered the medical path desu how blue pilled is it though?

good fuckin question these days, but overall for the same reason 99% of doctors go into it outside of familial pressures that I said above. I didn't grow up playing with stethoscopes. It took me til college to figure out that this was the only logical path for me. I loved science, philosophy, community service, and teaching, so medicine came to me as more of a logical culmination of who I am as a person. You can never get away from the societal and financial benefits of it as a plus, but I can guarantee you that basically all of the doctors you've ever met started out as a wide-eyed lover of humanity hellbent on the idea that they could make a difference in the world

because of? seriously just interested

I'd like to think that medicine in its essence is pretty immune to most pills because it's main goal is just to prolong the inevitability of death. But that being said, whatever is left over from that single idea is a prime resource for whatever any money hungry facet of life wants to do, like big pharma making drugs infinitely more expensive than they cost to make, which does exist. The thing to remember is that your docs hate this as much as you do. Infinite hours are spent by your docs trying to find meds that fit into your insurance

I think we're fundamentally flawed, but I try to encourage the best in people generally. On a micro day to day scale I'm more positive, but on a macro scale I'm very pessimistic.

I think most people in the first world are comfortably naive, having way too much faith in politicians and govt institutions. I'm not a white nat, or think there's some massive jew conspiracy behind every happening on the globe, but ppl here are willing to see the horrible bullshit that goes on past all the pc garbage and leftist media fairy tales.

It's one of the few places I actually feel free to discuss a topic without having to drown it in sugar so that normies or fucking leftists can find it palatable.

Genetic inferiority, we are literally devolving

OP here, also too fuckin true, that's exactly why I come here too and basically how I feel about it all.

I see the blatant differences in humanity in how each race presents to the ER everyday, whether its blacks with gunshots or whites with overdoses. I love and feel empathy for them at the end of it all is what I guess I'm trying to say

well fuck, you still have to deal with abos, so my empathy extends a wee bit further for ya

>no matter how much time I spend on here, how many NH, 56%, and ((())) threads I see, I still have a deep love for my fellow man every time I see a new patient

That is a Christian idea. It is not natural. You can trace the history of that sentiment and you will find it was created at a point in time by the weak and the oppressed because they stood to benefit from charity. The strong never created this idea that everyone has inherent value that cannot be diminished by their lack of quality. The weak invented the idea to give themselves some value which could not be taken away by their infirmity.

I'm just a lurker here; I try not to care about what other folks spend their lives doing, judge not lest ye be judged, but obviously I do because the world seems to have gone mad, at some point. Thing is, this has happened before, several times. We think we're so different from our ancestors, that we will be the nations/peoples/religions/etc that will last until the end of time, even being as cocky as to have people regularly predict the apocalypse, that we become decadent, insulated.
This place, and the internet in general, only shows the worst of the worst, at least partially as psyops to keep everyone divided and apathetic. Eventually this paradigm will fall, another will take its place, and so on. Maybe if we take better records, the next time will be just a little bit more successful. ( Hopefully we'll also start taking Fortean events and related spooky things more seriously, but thats both unlikely and also might ruin the mystery.)
I try to love all humans, as complicated as that is with things being the way they are now, but at the end of the day we're all the same, in all the bad and good connotations of that.

As much patience I may have, it just gives me a headache to argue with my liberal "colleagues" and it usually depresses me to know that people legitimately believe that being trans is normal but being a man is an evil virus of Satan.

It has become to extraverted.
People focus on each other more often than the task at hand, that's why shit doesn't get done.
As a whole, people are gonna start realizing that this generation has been fucked by the mentality of instant gratification.

I tend to lurk here as well, but this thread has much more potential than those I've seen in weeks.
I think this place is much more honest than any situation I can imagine in my home environment, which is the reason I keep coming back to this place.

Save us the pseudo-science champ, humans are some of the most empathic things on the planet- save for this corner of the internet

>Implying they believe in Satan
Probably don't even salt their windows and brickdust the doors

watch this and tell us
youtube.com/watch?v=zy6szS1kIC8

Even Jesus says "love thy fellow man" is an exception to the rule of human tribalism. We naturally love our own tribe only.

Good point, but that's also another issue, they don't have fundamental values to rely on. So most of their morality is everywhere. It just makes me sad to see people like this.

Tribes are social constructs though, they could be expanded to include every human on earth if you wanted to.

fucking nigger manlet scum

Humanity has the potential to turn towards love, trust, forgiveness, and freedom, and may even be doing so despite the impression you'd receive from the news (fear-based propaganda.) I believe we're moving towards a loving and sane global society, albeit slowly, and I believe many people even here can visualize some memories of genuine kindness they've experienced, even on this site of all places. It's important to remember that loving people and helping people feel -good-. It provides meaning and purpose to one's life. I believe it's only a matter of time before Humanity recognizes that fact in a popular way and begins to act upon it to make a more beautiful world to live in. I don't believe there will ever be any perfect government to save us and make a better world (instead of trying to enslave us eventually,) nor that any God or race of benevolent Aliens will come down and sort out our problems for us. Love is the only answer, and we're still very capable of it.

OP here, really interesting idea. I've always had the notion that medicine works against itself in the idea that we actively preserve genes that would be otherwise wiped out by natural selection. Until we find a solution that is credibly predictable, we allow intrapartum anomalies to exist

We are all just controlled by our desires, everything goes back to making our brains feel good. You can devote your whole life to helping others but in the end the incentive is always for your own feelings. Whenever you see somebody who seems inferior to you, note that all humans have the same base philosophy of instinct and that some peoples desires are fulfilled in worse ways than others. The main reason for criticism is to make you feel better about yourself. So in the end, there is no better or worse people, just predators and prey.

I grew up Baptist, and although I'm probably not anymore I still think it was good. I think we've all got a general sense of right and wrong in us, a sort of genetic knowledge that there is literally no proof of but birds do it so I dunno. I've heard that the older people get, the more they tend to get into religion; I always figured it was because they were scared of death, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense that it's just natural. Boil it down, and all it is is socializing with people who genuinely care about you, although that might be lessened with how materialistic things can be.
Aye, digits confirm. There's something nice about the honesty, even when its mean; Maybe just that everything else is so censored nowadays, but I do think sometimes folks need to be called a faggot, because they're being a faggot. But not in a mean way, you know? But just because you can't fix something if you don't know there's a problem. Sup Forums is a hell of a lot less toxic than I was led to believe, even with the obvious shills/trolls/stormfags/etc. Folks are a lot less apathetic than it seems.

Too long, didnt read. Just have three white kids. Oh, since you're a doctor, make it four or five.

Humans however also have the ability for reason and self reflection, we can choose not to act upon those instincts because we can envision the consequences such actions could pose.

'God' doesn't speak to your kind in terms of prophecy because you, as a people, chose to burn the world against the simple and lasting implications of your own teachings. As far as your post goes, your content sucks and your LARPing as a doctor, which you may be, predicates your own sense of superiority over the people you treat. Do you not see more niggers with trauma? If you can't connect the dots there, then you fail in our primordial ability to recognize patterns. I dislike your attitude, but I like the originality of your post. Get over yourself and realize that reality is all that we care about here on Sup Forums-reality uncensored and this is the redpill. Your love for your fellow man will fade with each year you survive in this circle of hell.

OP here. well said. I would say that my greatest fear in life is apathy

Unironically this. Eugenics is the only true way forward for humanity. Without some sort of program in place statistics show that the unintelligent massively out breed the intelligent and we will ultimately end up living in idiocracy thanks to how easy modern agriculture has made it to keep feeding these people who in turn shit out an ever increasing army of dimwits that will inevitably attempt to subjugate or exterminate the intelligent through sheer force of numbers alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

I do believe in humanity, I believe that we have as much potencial to be good as potencial to be evil, and we all know how evil someone can be.
I'm not racist, not even here on Sup Forums but racist jokes are really funny, I guess at the end of the day I come here to feel that I'm not the only one who thinks that globalism is wrong, it's not that I'm against people from other places coming here, it's just that I think importing a legion of people with totally different cultures for no reason and forcing the population to accept while not giving the immigrants any kind of adaptation is a really bad idea.

humanity is a feels argument, human nature is a reality argument. know the difference, it could save your life.
ffs stop announcing yourself, click an id, all the posts from it get highlighted.
there is something very toxic poisoning our societies, playing on nature, selectively breeding destructive behavior, and if you want to learn about it, fucking lurk more.

Most the racism on /Pol is KIKES pushing their divide and conquer (((narrative))) as per the protocols, larping as the (((stereotypical))) Nazi. When real Nazi were not racists.

You see by making /Pol focus on race, it completely undermines the rest of their valid points, and thus the kike ensures /Pols ideas are contained to a small extreme corners of the internet.

Additionally it takes serious discussion away from actual things that matter. Thus /Pol stays cucked and achieves very little.

There is nothing wrong with taking pride in the white race, or nationalism, these things are good. But this very differnt to some useful idiot who thinks genes are causing all the problems.

NO, its largely social economic. And (((WHOs))) economic system is it. (((WHOs))) programing societies culture via the (((entertainment industry))) & (((media)))

The JEW. Specifically the elite Jew. The average normie jew isnt pulling the strings, BUT they are part of the web. Kikes are so programed with holohoax rubbish, they will always put a fellow jew first, creating the bed rock for the elite jewish power structure. Hence 2% are WAY WAY over represented. NOT because of intelligence, but due to nepotism

Not only making drugs more expensvive, BUT focusing on developing treatments of symptoms, instead of cures.Cant keep selling their poisons if everyone is well.

And yes i say poison, because the LONG TERM side effects from taking most medications causes damage to the body in other ways. Im sure you know this. Like blood pressure drugs thinning bones etc

Treat them for one thing so you can treat them for another later; greed-wise, it makes perfect sense. How much of it is deliberate, though, and how much is just not looking ahead at all?

Also OP here, possibly the best post I've ever seen against doctors. Well said, and desu, I've treated whites and blacks equally for mental disorders. I know it's hard for docs to talk about their profession without sounding above it all, but psych is an infinitely hard discipline

I really do not care about something as petty as 1488 or any other similarly minded grouping.

I care only about the polarization and dehumanization of humans. We are nearing a level of dystopia Huxley couldn't even imagine.

Soon the water wars will begin. The great oil war. The great dehumanization process has already begun.

We will murder our neighbors before 2060. We will fight the most ridiculous wars ever fought.

The idiotic optimists that run the paradigm know they have failed miserably. They have known since the 2000s. There is no great plan or convergence.

Its all going to shit because the realists where shunned. That includes the race realists. That is just a small aspect which will speed up the decline.

The dane was wrong about population.

The irishman was deadset on revenge

The israeli bred himself stupid

The Norwegian optimist failed to account for the variables

Now every goddamned government with a real perspective is preparing. That includes the Mountain jew.

>the Americans are too self centered to ever see 10 years ahead.

which drugs are you talking about?

This.

Everyone is being a drama llama about everyone and everything.

Everyone is connected and trying to one up each other constantly.

This is why I live as a hermit away from most.

marumaru, huh? I hate the automatic audio. Reminds me of m00ts faggotry. I always resented his treating us as if we were nothing more than some kind of ant colony that he could fuck with whenever he felt like it. This resentment is why we trololol'd the shit out him, and made him rage quit the only thing of importance in his life.

This. I always wondered why Sup Forums focused exclusively on race when no strides are being made with fusion (Germany won't be able to soon enough), when fresh water is getting rarer, sea life is dying, green lands are desertifying, the oil's running out, local farms are getting rarer, and our food industries are draining the planet's fertile land dry.

Obviously whites will end up thriving when SHTF because le clever civil survivalist genes but the fact of the matter is many of us and our families are going to die.

Yes, it's not a choice for me.

You dont have to hate other races to love your own but keep in mind you live with white mans laws. Whites treat other races fairly for the most part but if we become minorities in our own homes we'll be at the mercy of the majority. If you really were a doctor I'd be more concerned if you didnt care about people.