Can we meme niggers into believing Wakanda is a real country?

Can we meme niggers into believing Wakanda is a real country?

Better yet, can we meme niggers into attempting to create Wakanda?

bump

Proceed.

>tfw nigs create a sovereign nation named from a fucking comic book
>tfw nigs realise vibranium isn’t real
here’s one for the history books user

Fucking kek

y e s

SHIEEETT

And watch them fail miserably? Yes please.

fucking niggers holy shit

YEEEESSS!

They already think it's real. We just need to get them to leave to their promised land.

How about you meme niggers mixing chemicals to make their fabled purple drank.

I second this

I fucking want off this ride. I die a little more every day.

buuuump

Nigs already have purple drank.
Meme them into burying themselves alive after drinking it instead.

>Gets to central Congo
>Declares Wakanignog a country
>Tribal warfare
>The watered down American nogs win because greater intelligence against pure breed
>Make Africa Great Again

We should prod them to make California their Wakanda. Tell them to go their take it over and eject all the whites from the state and rule it in the way their African Ancestors intended.

This on so many fucking levels.

>trips

This

omg yes.

There's no way this was not made by a /polack/ who has been watching the ethono state debates between skeptics and alt-right.

>"white ethno state is just a fantasy!!!"
>alt right argument : "people thought that about a jewish ethnostate; a jewish ethnostate exists and we are not in a wacky fantasy world"

Damn, this is powerful.

inb4 Sup Forums actually starts a separatist movement in Africa

Nigga take you all to skool.

I'm on board with this 156%
Had the same idea about commiefornia, jew york, & santransisco being walled off & seceding from the US so they can accept all the rapefugees they can ever want while we watch.

Bump

What is zimbabwe

Has to be a fake account

Good one! Nice digits too

Blaxit 2.0

>niggers move to africa and start a country based on a marvel comic all to avoid "racists"
this is maybe the best possibility

Bazinga

If this happens it will truly be the best timeline

white people: "obviously, its a fucking book you retard"

Will this happen?

this is beyond genius....let it begin!

I don't think you need to do anything, they're already on track with it. Did the Hollywood Jews throw us a bone and assist in removing the darkies with some masterful propaganda ? Alliance, after all this time ?

Obligatory daily reminder that the IQ cutoff for being considered mentally deficient was lowered from 85 to 75 in 1992 because too many nogs were testing as retarded.

Wakanda is a real place in Africa it's like some town in Chad or something
And yeah it's a fucking shitcongo

Historically the darker blacks butcher the whiter blacks

You can make them believe africa is good enough.

Rhodesia's slave name

kek

> meme niggers into attempting to create Wakanda
if this can be pulled off it would be golden

What is Liberia then?

Or ethiopia
At least that was never conquered by whitey.

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

big if true
nice larp tho fgt

fucking repost

nigger

rollin on a side note tel renan to kill himself

they all need to move back to wakanda

how do we accomplish this

Soooooo you guys are trying to start Liberia 2.0? Not that any niggers here would know about Liberia's history.

Wakanda needs to be added to Blaxit

This is the worst copypasta i have ever read....
1/10 made me reply

ha, cianigger. Everything that is done here get's dont by this one leaf who runs all of the good generals(mbmc, iotbw, twg). just yodel for him

What about Liberia?

>California = Wakanda
Make it so.