Why is the vast majority of modern art so hideous?

Why is the vast majority of modern art so hideous?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ImaginaryColorscapes/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the wrong race to be locked in ass prison

I first thought it was about pregnancy, then I realized it is the butt

It's now mostly used for laundering drug money, so talent isn't important.
The Jews have destroyed art so as to attack culture, and as a side benefit they can clean their illegal money.

deconstruction of beauty is literal ugliness

this one is actually OK. it describes me perfectly, trapped in my big ass obsession

Because every academic field has been infiltrated by satanists.

what? what in the butt?

>PMItA prison
clever, which one of you did this

reddit.com/r/ImaginaryColorscapes/

wow who would have thought?????

#metoo

Is that Kanye? Poor bastard didn’t know what he was signing up for.

Maybe modern art is not about the art, user. Expand your thinking. How does one transfer huge amounts of money without actually buying anything? Art auction houses. Same with the "valuable" car action houses.

>Argentinian can't recognize bunda
shameful

because you know fuck all about art and cherrypick secondhand examples

>caring about modern """""artists"""""

They are trying to demoralize the population, to make it feel stupid for "not getting" the art, and to separate it from its own cultural heritage -- all so that it would be easier to enslave it.

What in the actual shit? Tell me thats just tumblr crap and not something in an actual art gallery.

You idiot it is whidely accepted that modern art is indeed bad. In general. People gave up artistic standards for pure expresionism, which led to a fuck load of bad art.

I see you at least care about vastly improving it and its appeal.

its a running experiment that the controllers of society use. they take ugly shit and see how many people they can convince its pretty as one of the many measures of how much all their mind control is working.

LACK. OF. GOD.

Seriously. All great classical art was inspired by belief in an infinite God. The lack of culture, lack of religion, and lack of emotional inspiration by belief in a supreme deity, causes people to regress to their "natural" human state: profane, corrupted, imperfect, self-destructive, irrational.

I'm only semi-theistic, but I believe this to be 100% true when looking at 2000 years of western/near-eastern history.

Even tumblr's art isn't this pretentious

where does the bible say to be thankful for or love your own life? did you choose to be born? no. did your parents? no. God did. in fact the Bible says the opposite to that. also. the thighs would be protruding too much (on the right) if this were an ass. if it were an ass. what message could be perceived? fucking cannibalism?

And I'm dead serious, show this to black twitter. It'll fuck over the artist and generate delicious
>DAS RITE, WYTE WIMMINS IS A PRISON, #WOKE UP
>TYRONE DUMPED MY ASS AND MY FIVE KEEDS FUH SUM STACY-ASS HO, WE GOTSA BAN W**TE "WOMANS" NOW

/thread

the original BRRRRRAAAAPPPP

good art still exists, but you wont find it in art galleries
think of how normies would see most of our memes, and how they wouldnt understand them without long explanations from KYM because theyre full of references, thats literally how modern art works

What's funny is that any college-level humanities course will either outright preach or prove this fact.

nothing is new under the sun

God I wish I could Mario 64 into that painting

Because feminism.

Art used to be for beauty, inspiration, to show your talent.

Now it's just fat ugly bitches menstruating on a canvas or knitting a sweater from wool they've stuffed up their cunt.
Arts funding needs to be cut off immediately.

holy shit

Because artists think hideous thoughts

A lot of deconstructionist/postmodern art was literally planted by western intelligence agencies like the CIA to try and culturally combat Soviet influence, the argument being that freedom from logic = freedom, and freedom = not communist! Ridiculous but true

IT'S NOT AN ASS

its....not?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
Just watched this the other day. It gives a pretty decent overview of why art is so shitty now.

It's post modernist Marxist art; it's purpose is to destroy American's moral

bc modernity is hideous and modern art in part explored the alienation and shock of the human being confronted by the ineffable uglyness of the industrial era

You must look at the audience who buys this art thus determining what sort of art should get made and what sort forgotten about. And the buyers are JEWS. Hence why art has become so crass and degenerate.

This would never have been made today because of how much the accursed kikes hate anything Christ related.

I thought that was a minion

but wasn't a bunch of postmodern art actually funded by the CIA to counterpoint Soviet art endevours?

Same reason most things are so hideous now

I accept modern art if it goes full weeaboo.

postmodernism and marxism

like this virile statue of anime Donald Trump

because contemporary society is hideous

We used to lok up to european art, when people asked what was the best there was, the standard was european art and architecture.

But this days, nothing but cyberfeminism.

this will never not be funny

Art reflects life

See what art (especially music) gets propped up by society, and you see where its priorities lie.

is that cloud?

europeans will be bred out of existence and islam will demolish great european art and nobody will care

the best art in modern days is in video games.

It makes sense that they would want to accomplish both. Break down the morality of the people you want to reprogram as well as fend off unwanted foreign influences.

The Cultural Marxist program in the west is very different from the Orthodox Marxism-Leninism of the Soviet Union.

I actually like art like this though. There’s something really tasteful about it

Do all bishonen look arike do you? Racist.

You care now, that it's something.

Then you're a brainlet.

I just don't get it. Maybe you can say the apllication on a massive canvas of so much paint takes skill. Otherwise I can paint my own with colors I find emotionally stirring.

Memes are art now. Sup Forums is an art gallery, we're artists.

tho Sup Forums may like this one

the fun part is using your imagination to find a happy merchant there

have a rare pepe I painted from memory

>Why is the vast majority of modern art so hideous?
Because it's female.
It's too low for a male brain.
Thats why

Europe magically appeared to develop perspective-correct art, we later found out that this development came about due to the camera obscura, a technique that involves either a mirror or lens that projects an image onto a canvas so the artist can paint over it. Art before this time looked much like modern art. Eventually the actual camera came out and when faggots started using photographs to create "art", it ended the entire point of the secretive camera obscura and created a new generation of talentless hacks.

Modern art is a resistance to technological innovations and deliberately going back in time as part of a tantrum against photography, even though we had long since worked out the mechanics of perspective without utilizing the camera obscura. Most modern artfags are largely unaware of what caused this schism and have essentially become rebels without a cause, so we are destined to be forever tortured by their shitty works who don't realize their little acts of rebellion have become so mainstream, due to kike art collectors, that the true act of resistance is to actually paint good art.

thoothpaste?

what's funny is that Sup Forums's memes are better art than "modern art". They express more feeling and show more skill.

disguisting

Jews. They create degeneracy, and other Jews promote Jews who create degeneracy. Just look at Jackson Pollock. Alphabet agency sand niggers promoted him, and it was an absolute joke.

if you have a name, yes, you can just paint colors and sell for huge amount of money but when you're a nobody and no one knows your name you could be very good and have amazing style of old masters and your work will worth absolutely nothing! Current galleries sell name and popularity, there are far better looking girls than kardashians out there yet everyone knows who kardashian cunts are and no one knows who those other girls are.

now sell it for 2 millions

art has lost their soul dude, there was a time, even with modern art, that artist tried to construct a better man, a reflexive one, a man of hope, tired of wars, but then some faggots tried another approach, questioning everything, but not very well, then the postmodernism killed the hope and replace it with vulgar sights, cinism and speculation, then the fucking art hacks appeared and took control over the art market, thats when the fucking Yoko Onos and another shit eaters began to say what should be called art and what was over, the aesthetic and beauty were replaced by banality and degeneracy.
Art is dead.

We need to make an art gallery that is literally just Sup Forums memes, these memes need to be preserved if the internet is destroyed like the Library of Alexandria was burned.

I'm going to make a time capsule and put print outs of memes in it and bury it. I'll never get to see the reaction the archaeologists 2000 years who dig it up will have, but I can imagine it for the keks.

Because (((Art))) that's why

>-by their shitty works who don't realize their little acts
>+by their shitty works. These are people who

Because you used to have to be classically trained, expressionism got rid of that

Underrated. The nigger looks so happy.

Who made that?

Because it's not modern art, it's contemporary art.

Modern art is
>Expressionism
>Abstractionism
>Futurism
>Dadaism
>Metaphysics
>Cubism
>Surrealism

Don't think you understand it.
The larger the butt is, the larger the cage. That tiny person is their self-esteem.

not only god concept user, soul in general, you don´t need to believe in god in order to inspire you, thats like a fucking retarded way to see it. Picasso`s Guernica it´s a very powerful piece, and it was inspired in the horrors of the war, not in the sensitive search of the divine.

>guy in the prison isn't wearing a mario outfit
>guy with the huge ass isn't golden
Missed opportunity

Post modern style of art is bereft of meaning and purpose. Artists who foolishly fall into nihilist trappings are left with no strive towards ambition and their talent and perspective goes to waste. They die alone with no one remembering their non contribution to society. When someone looks at “pop art” they see something a kid could make because the artist has regressed to immaturity, which is unfortunate.

that would be good indeed

the memes keep me coming back.

I did, but I am a nobody so no one knows or appreciates it :)

If it's not kike approved shart on a wall, you won't sell it.

That's the world we live in now, so why bother.