Wait, are there seriously people who didn't think Ueno was in the wrong?

Wait, are there seriously people who didn't think Ueno was in the wrong?

I thought you already forgot about her.

u e n o d i d n o t h i n g w r o n g

There was nothing inherently wrong with Ueno hating Shouko, but that's it. Her actions were completely indefensible right to the very end of the manga.

>bullying a deaf girl as a high schooler

Later Ueno had the wrong delivery methods. She was right in saying Shouko should knock off her annoying martyr complex.

>getting bullied and feeling as though you're a burden to everyone around you is a "martyr complex"

>being deaf matters
Ableist douchebag.

Cut me that face crap.

Things were going at the right direction, her relationship with her mom was healing, had a good birthday party with her family and then was like "you know what would be great? Killing myself. I am sooooo important in everyone's life as a burden that if I die things would get better even if they are getting better right now".

No Shouko, the world's misery is not you, you fucking martyr.

But she did that because of the numerous instances she had, recently including her perceived destruction of Ishida's friendships.

Ueno was in the wrong, but that Kawaii bitch was worse

They even went to a friendly festival. Her mom was working things out and the family was coming together. No reason for her to bring her shit back, but you know, she has to be the Lelouch.

Ueno was right there, knock that shit off.

I'm hesitant to say she was worse, but her gaslighting was really egregious. It's not even the fact that she played the victim or tried to downplay it as others did, but the way in which she did it.

You have to understand her thought process

Her thinking puts Ishida ahead of someone who was "burdened" since inception. Her thought process is wrong and that's the point.

Knock that stupid shit off you martyr.

oh, dunno havent read the manga, but in the end of the movie she seemed more like a tsundere

Wait, are there seriously people who think Ueno did anything wrong?

While her mother's relationship with her improved, that doesn't just erase the past. That's also why she said Ishida would be unhappy befriending her, even though his friendships hadn't suffered as a result of it yet. Based on previous experiences, it's likely that she will ruin things for others again and is aware enough to realize that--or at least her perception of ruining things.

She was definitely a tsundere towards Ishida for sure, it's explicitly spelled out in the manga. But there's no doubt she genuinely loathes Shouko.

They always use the same excuse.

>BUT KAWAI IS WORSE!

Kawai was bad but Ueno was 10x worse for using violence on the poor deaf girl at least Kawai was just a bitch behind everyone's back.

I think Ueno is in the wrong by bullying or her tactics to make things better. Still she is a character that adds salt and and spice to this borefest, she flows with the story well.

We were conceited! Ueno forever!

Her relationships improved a lot in the time-skip and many things changed for the better. Very late in the story she lets her victim ego go away, and that is after ruining thing by stuff she brought back herself.

You are just trying to justify her behavior. I say it's wrong.

Shit the fuck up cancer. You are quite active today.

I'm admittedly biased for personal blog reasons I won't get into, all I'm trying to say is that it made sense in her mind. Is it "rational" to most, though? No.

You are an enabler, helicopter fan. Shouko was wrong too and her "the puppy" status in the story is frustrating. I am not fond of professional victims.

are you all forgetting the unfair treatment Sahara got when she became friends with Shouko from Ueno? Practically ran her off. Fuck Ueno. Shouko wanting him to reunite with his old friends makes no sense.

Wait, are there seriously people who enjoyed this trash?

Yes, the Japanese. Did anyone outright state "She's fucking deaf, how much more can she try to be functioning?" as if to be shocked at all these people treating Shouko like shit?

B U E N O
U
E
N
O

I personally don't care, as a matter of fact. All I want to do is bury my face in her asshole and stay there all day long.

I wish I looked like Ueno irl. I wish I had her life. I want to bully a cute deaf girl too.

me too dude

Her thought process isn't wrong in that it's supported by human nature. It's natural for humans to resent one another for various reasons and hold an irrational hatred for those they resent. In Ueno's case, she resented a girl whose presence led to her group of friends breaking up. I do not agree with her for bullying Shoko though.

She feels she destroyed Ishida's relationships, it's spelled out

>All I want to do is bury my face in her asshole
My dream is similar. Except I want my dick in her asshole.

Was Ueno born for anal sex?

Totally

This anti-healing bitch

I say it to shitpost but I don't believe it. I don't think anyone believes it, unless they're feeling edgy or hate themselves.

I want to squeeze her small firm ass and pull it apart while I pound that sweet asshole.

It wasn't being a martyr, she was just feeling suicidal and making excuses to do it. She probably was feeling suicidal for a long time, just like Ishida who didn't just kill himself right away, but spent years slowly getting to that point. It's not like a couple of months can reverse an entire life of feeling like a burden for your family.

name literally one good thing about Ueno besides her appearance

Loose anus
Can fit a 20 inch dildo in there

She's hella fun character.

She's a fun gal, and will always be your pal.

Kawai is a fucking scumbag.

Love this picture but Ueno needed the black pantsu.

And it makes raw anal feel that much better.

Are BOTH of these girls made for anal?

Dunno how much time passed but you don't get to business once the dust has settled and martyr because she considers that her death will bring peace to everyone for some reason.

Ueno told her straight in the wheel, and later she did stupid crap by herself. She had the info on her hands but was bent on being a victim.

I won't support, accept, condone the actions of some muslim extremist even if I undertsand his context and upbringing.

>they see your dick

Yes.

Ueno applies better.

Did you not watch the scene on the bridge where she blames herself for Shouya losing his friends? Then Shouya pretends nothing happened as he focuses on making Shouko feel happy, which only makes her feel ever more guilty, culminating in the moment when they go out together and she says to Shouya that she feels as if he will always be unhappy as long as she is with him? After that, everything she does that seems like "everything is going alright" (like the birthday party you mentioned) only happens because she doesn't want Shouya to feel that her suicide is his fault.

Fucking speedwatchers.

Bueno did nothing wrong.

Her mom is unaware of her stuff with Ishida and she has her priorities straight, after all they lost grandma too.

Fucking pro victims.

And I am a manga reader you turd.

>Her mom is unaware of her stuff with Ishida
Genuinely curious, why did you bring Shouko's mother up? I didn't mention her in my previous post, did it seem like I did? Either way, I don't get what you mean.

>she has her priorities straight, after all they lost grandma too.
Are you talking about Shouko now? Yeah, it makes sense that she would be less inclined to commit suicide after her grandmother dies, but you could also argue that that is actually one of the reasons why she feels like killing herself. Her grandma dying could actually make her think that everything around her is going to shit even more so than before.

It's the same fucking thing on the manga. If you have actually have an example to support your opinion I would like to know what it is, but as things stand know it seems like you are coming out of nowhere with your conclusions.

That's the biggest tragedy in this whole thing. that she didn't get her comeuppance.

Because her mother was getting better at family thing and after grandma's death it was just Shouko + sisters + mom. And Shouko was too busy being a complete "I die for your sins" martyr.

There was heavier stuff in the past for her to just end it but nah, she waited for things to calm down a little and then start shit over her friends disregarding her healing family.

Ueno was right in telling her straight, but she was dealing with saint Shouko who has to die for our hapiness.

Ueno is hot. And sexy. And all she wanted was Ishida's dick and his love. She wanted to protect the relationship they had.

That was ruined by Shouko, really, she has the most conviction to be mad at her. And almost killed Ishida, like what the fuck is wrong with her? Anyways I like Shoko as well, but the point of the manga is that they all have psychological problems (except Kawai because she's a crybaby bitch), and Ueno is the one with the most logical conviction to be mad.

She is also best girl. It pisses me off to no end that he didn't end up with Ishida, and instead will find another male to fuck in Tokyo.

You mean that the reason why Shouko's suicide is unjustified revolves around bad timing and her lack of consideration about her family's situation, which is in fact much better than it had been not too long before?

Was there ever a justified suicide for her? I am not you, I am not an apologist.

Also I said Ueno was wrong in her way of telling Shouko but maybe it was the only way because Shouko has this terrible knack of understanding stuff after her or someone else get hurt.

Oh my god Ueno please let me fuck your ass!

>I am not you, I am not an apologist.
Wew calm down man. I still don't get what you meant to say here because you answered my question with another question. Just tell me if I understood your point from the way I phrased my question on the post you replied to (). At this point I am not saying that my opinion is the right one, I literally want to understand your viewpoint.

>164x307

Oh for the love of fuck, get your shit together motherfucker.

Suicide was never justified and it just changes from "bad" to "even worse"

AHH THIS user'S BULLYING ME SOMEONE CALL THE COPS

I haven't watched this movie yet, Sup Forums

Have you read the mango?

N_o

t. Kawai

the manga explain Japanese society hates disabilities.

Manga is better overall

Only if you're a retard.

Ueno is not a bad girl, but she does need to be spanked

Nah, some characters are more nuanced, the ending is better, and the making of the film better affects the group's reuniting.

I want to spank her right on the asshole.

Not even Ueno thinks she's correct

With your dick?

Ueno is the definition of a trash character.
Shown more in the manga.

Just to show you how awesome this bitch is.

She's great thoughUeno knows she's a shitter and wants to change, but she's also not afraid to shit on other people.

No wonder you faggots like her so much, she's literally Sup Forums. A piece of trash that shits on their betters.

uenoshit a garbage, shit personality and not even the best looking girl because Shouko and non-glasses Kawai outperformed her hard in that aspect

you have garbage shit taste ueno is a goddess of looks and anal sex

>some characters are more nuanced
How so?