Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHjItxQq5cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>girl

You are just more receptive.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHjItxQq5cI

I couldn’t have chosen a better 56%.

Who dat?

I want to fuck her so bad, like an animal.

Like the new juden rat she is

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Who is that?

Why do they shave their heads? They always shave their heads.Why?

Such a traumatic experience, she went bald

Have to admit, it's up there with the Khan Family

a girl from the school that got shot up the other day she was an 'activist' before it now shes getting pretty famous from it
has dick sucking lips and an edgy look so she was the stand out

Everyone looks like a gungrabber except for the guy third to the right. He actually looks kinda cool not sure why hes hanging out with those faggots.

lol wtf are you talking about? He literally said Trump sickens him in an interview. He's a complete faggot

why does everyone in that pic look like they want my guns

shes probably an illegal so nothing she says about america really matters tbqh, maybe request change from your actual government bitch

what a waste, he has that cheeky cunt smile. He would probably be a bro if he wasn't brainwashed.

I wonder if Obama sickened him after Sandy Hook. I just don't get that they think people can't see through this shit.

They won't fucking get them!!!!

Sinead O'Taco

This shit is going to backfire so hard on them. People are desensitized to all their propaganda bullshit.

They have penis envy. Shaving their head is as close as they can get to being a dick carrying man.

Anyone got source/context?

>Sinead O'Taco

la luz extinguido...

Would say anything to get to be with her, as I'm plowing her in the ass....about to cum I whisper in her ear MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!