What do we do to fix the white girl problem Sup Forums? I feel sick after watching that

What do we do to fix the white girl problem Sup Forums? I feel sick after watching that...
twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqnbDFdCpuN8CMEg0VuEBqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now this is what I call podracing

R9k tier thread

Lol

Don't get the joke but bumping for some answers

>One 56% slut represents all white women ever
Let's focus on you first.

Not much to see here just a bunch of fucking degenerates

Stop focusing on the roasties user.
There are plenty of good girls out there.

We need to get Jana married
She is almost 30

>Every white person who acts out is le 56%

I hate that this became a meme.

>Stop focusing on the roasties user
That girl looks fucking 18-21. How can i ever trust a white womans word about her past?

define "plenty"

Why do american women always go for niggers?

>plenty

I think she's a stripper

Not virgin, tell her to fuck off.

Our ancestors solved this problem hundreds of years ago.

Right so we need real men fathering our daughters. Fucking numale trash is teaching our daughters they can be anything they want, so they become roastie sluts. Most people have poor self restraint and I believe that women have even poorer self restraint. Just a theory, though.

Driving away fundamental Christianity was literally the worst thing to happen to society.

She has tan skin that definitely wasn't sprayed (if it was you'd see streaks), she has brown eyes, and she probably dyed her hair blonde. She's a mutt in some form. Maybe her father's a spic, not a nigger, but that's still a mutt.

>trust
do you even know where you are

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

HOLY FUCK LMAO BLACK MEN ARE UNSTOPPABLE

obvious bottle blond desu
probably a wop genetically

>No degeneracy
>Neckline low enough to show her collarbone and tits (if she had any)

Just another thot exposed

>Not virgin, tell her to fuck off
How would i know? I'm looking at tweets from asian and mexican women saying shit like
>"Imagine dating a mexican girl in 2018"
I feel fucking stupid and low right now
How would i know if shes lying or not?

This woman has undoubtedly either gone through a slut phase or will go through a slut phase.

What the fuck is this attention whore doing?

>this is the future tradcon general is working to secure

LMAO. If you haven’t taken the ai gf pill by now, you’re hopeless.

>on tinder

i meant "imagine dating a white girl in 2018"
mb

Name / location of the girl pls

Let's make a blacklist

cringe

Black guy is unironically alpha, and dad is a fucking loser. Honestly, this is probably how most of you cucks will be responding when your girlfriends get exposed. Too busy treating the symptoms and not the problem.

It became a meme because it triggers so many burgers. Stop getting triggered and handle the bantz and maybe it wont be so prevalent.

a hispanic looking trash wants white kids kek
i guess anything's good for basement dwelling nazi wannabees since they're cumming over the thought of a gook sucking them off

you dont trust anybody ever, not even God

his dad should disown her

man why do blacks look so soft these days? are they all bi now? 90s gangsters always looked pretty tough in tv and movies

you misspelled 'Catholicism'

THE POWER OF BBC COMPELS HER!

Nigger is just being a nigger, but the dad is in fact a fucking cuck.

In a better society, with better men, the chick would be publicly hanged until her flesh rots off.

>not even God
Wrong. Take the god pill and never look back. Try and help me out here. There's fucking mexican and asian women laughing at white guys for ignoring them and going for white girls when they act like this on twitter. I feel fucking stupid
fag culture got blacks too

Exactly, the father is the problem here.
>slut has daddy problems, wooooooaaaaaaah
>I didn't touch her, she prob got std's senpai
Not all blacks are bad. Just 95% of them.

everyone is soft these days

The dad is cucking for his daughter.
Is there a better term for this?
IIRC blacks are the most obese population in America.

She looks like that at 30 and isn't married? There's a reason.

HER DAD LOL

HOLY FUCK AND JUST IMAGINE THIS BITCH TELLING HER KEK FIANCE HOW MUCH SHE APPRECIATES HIM WHEN SHES 28 AND HER LOOKS ARE FADING LMFAO

SHE WOULDVE TAKEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GRAVE IF NOBODY FILMED IT

HOLY FUCK ALL YOUR FUTURE WIVES HAVE DONE THE SAME SHIT LMAOOOOOO

>How fix?
>sexbots with programmable AI & genetically engineered children grown artifically
>all women lose their market value
>as consumers we will have complete control

Sounds like she was getting paid and experiencing something new.

5 blacks guys 8 or 9 inches each, lets assume each fuck that pussy and ass 100 strokes thats 333.333 feet of nigger dick for $200

5 times 8 times 100 divides by 12

huh?

this was staged by wacka, by the way

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>There's a reason.
The reason is most men dont want to wait for marriage

and you think your wife hasnt because youre a democuck?

She is just "finding herself" and having "experiences" in her 20's.

Don't worry, when she is ready to settle down at 29 she will find a beta who has managed to get a STEM degree and is shamed by his parents for hot having a wife yet.

Hopefully we could get every race traitor a bullet in the back of their head one day

even niggers arent immune to the effects of xenoestrogens

another classic

Holy shit my dating overton window went from 18-22 to 14-18

Fuck even that is too high

14-16??

Spread MGTOW enlightenment

its low IQ women brainwashed all their lives
These women think niggers are human, every single coal burning single mother thought the nigger would stick around to be a father

The four-max/no-cap-concubine marriage plan from your other brothers?

It would be nice to have a woman say these things about you

Arby's..?
Is that you?

Clearly a fake account.

Save us all some time and kys

She looks old man. Like she should have two babies already

Women are literally worst than niggers.
>girl "I wanna get fucked by a dozen niggers"
>niggas notice how fucked up that is and don't touch her
>other white girls: "This proves how women are being oppressed and how we should have even less responsibility"
She's probably gonna tell her daddy how abused she was and how oppressively men treat her, and the beta bux will agree and try to spread the lack of female responsibility further.

>this is someones daughter
>imagine her as a little girl on christmas morning opening up a doll and looking at her parents with joy on her face with her the happiest she's ever been
>15 years later she's offering to pay niggers to fuck her

honestly

antidote:

youtube.com/channel/UCqnbDFdCpuN8CMEg0VuEBqA

brother can u spare some oats

even niggers are uncomfortable with the whorish behavior of the white woman

Blackpilled. Your shilling was successful. I'm on board

see

Don't go near them. They will eventually get the picture.

I can only imagine how ashamed this dad is. I bet he went bright red when he heard his daughter saying she wanted to fuck every black in the room. He deserves it for being such a worthless fucking father.

blacks just can't handle bants

>completely flush your genetic heritage down the toilet, giving birth to someone who looks nothing like you and will likely grow up to be a useless waste of air.
>take that racists!

I don't know if it's just my shitty phone screen but she doesn't look old at all.

The nigger is straight up saying he didn't touch that slut and that the dad should be going at her. The nigger is actually not being a nigger at all here.

>i degrade myself by making out with niggers
>take that white people ha i sure showed them

u start off by following @Health_n_Hubris then complement it by lifting and banging non-white women

I have seen this happen too many times. The most recent one was a white girl I knew back in high school who did a 3-way with 3 spics in our history class, now she's dating some white dude and is goody two shoes. If he knew he'd probably off himself

Nah that's jewish bullshit and I already lift. Going MTGOW for a bit then I will have white surrogate children in half a decade or so

They don't

You know what to do. Hand him the black pill.

All niggers deserve the same treatment.

What is your issue? Have your nuts atrophied?

Old for a woman is over 28 or so. Should have two babies by then to get to 5 by 35

Rap music and negro culture in general has too much influence on the normies here. I see it happening in Europe too but not to the extent in America.

love how the woman manages to twist it into how the slut is "being exploited".

That girl's going to go on to date a white guy and not tell him about this. Then some day one of his buddies is going to be:
>Hey man, uhm... Has Kelsey told you about that thing?
>No man, what the hell are you talking about?
>That Twitter video? She didn't tell you?
>No, send it.
And he's gonna vomit. Let's hope he hasn't knocked her up yet. It's our duty to see to it that all white men know about this video to help them avoid this scenario.

In rap music they literally rap about black dicks and fucking white women. It's brainwashing done by the jews. Country is beyond repair short of a disaster

>Dugger Family Official
Fucking white folks, damn baka.

blackpill: niggers are actually more attractive to white women than whites, don't believe okcupid statistics. it's analogous to WMAF. Asians do not have the BMAF problem because their culture assumes blacks are subhuman

higher genetic levels of test, higher aggression, and lower body fat will do that