Shaman King has 53 million copies in circulation now

Shaman King has 53 million copies in circulation now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it coming back?

Is flowers going to continue then?

Someone tell Takei to shallow his fucking pride and make another anime

Yes but it will be under another name since he cut ties to shueisha

For reference, wikipedia still has it at 26 million, fucking tools.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga

>Wikipedia in charge of updating
wew

>2011-11-10

>No new anime because the author is too worried about having to get new voice actors

That's bullshit.

I dunno how he feels about the work anymore.

Take a page from your sensei Watsuki and suck SK dry, I want Hanagumi shenanigans.

>circulation

sales

These are different concepts

Shaman King went to shit as soon as they got to America.

>I want Hanagumi shenanigans.
are you me?

If it has 53 million copies in circulation now and sold 26 million 6 years ago, what do you think happened though?

New anime when?
The show didn't do the manga justice.

>Sources that provide the number of copies a series has in circulation/print, rather than actually sold are denoted by a "†".

What the shit? I didn't know it was that high.
Fucking wikipedia says it's 26 million(pic related) is it lying to me? Or is it only counting the og 32 volumes?

Either way I'm happy to hear this...Mankin deserves it and a proper remake.

It has nothing to do with his pride. It has to do with the fact that he's passionate about the original anime adaptation and that he's friends with several of the people who worked on it(like Megumi Hayashibara). Let's face it Anna without Megumi Hayashibara would be a disaster and so would Yoh without Yuuko Sato.

Flowers is literal shit.

Circulation and Sales are the same damn thing
It could be that 26 million is only the number of sales for the original 32 volumes without counting the Kanzenban re-release and without possibly counting that trash Flowers.

This is just japan sales btw.

They distributed 27 million copies

26 are the sales in 2011. Look at wiki's source. That's super long ago.

True but the sales momentum has gone downhill since the series originally got canceled in 2004. This also only appears to count the sales of the original edition and not the sale of the new 2008/2009 Kanzenban edition

>Flowers is literal shit
Like your taste and opinion

Second.

>The kids are cunts
>Hana is an asshole
>Alumni is a failure of an Anna and really annoying
>Men is creepy
>Yoh and Anna killed by a fucking Helicopter
>Jeanne killed by some bitch somehow
>Horohoro is a neet
>Lyserg nowhere near to be found
>Redseb and Seyram are evil for some reason
>G8
>Tamao is now a lame Anna clone but tries so hard to be edgy as fuck it's insufferable
>Ryu is a bum instead of seeking his best place with this buddies
>Chocolove is still in jail
>Ren is nowhere to be fucking found while his wife gets murdered
>Jews from Yahabe have literal asspull powers with no explanation
>New Asakura branch out of fucking nowhere
>Yohane's sister is a literal shitty rehash of Tao Jun

How is it good again? Oh wait it fucking isn't. It's a literal slap in the face in every way possible to old time mankin fans.

>I must be a faggot think of the negatives
(you)

While I agree on some points I think that the story could have done great stuff with things we consider shit about flowers right now.
That 1/4 or 1/5 of the chapters were dedicated to the bond between the kid and the spirit of a japanese bomber did not help at all.
But still I wish the story continued further.

I actually liked the G8 idea from Flowers; the worst part is easily the characters, most of them are just insipid rehashes of the original cast.

And I'm sure you LOVED limbo namek nippon honor kamikaze!

Remake when?

good for horohoro i guess

And this is why YOU BETTER NOT!

The original shaman king was a good manga but got cancelled and yeah that sucked, but when he was allowed to continue, they didnt allow him to retake the old pace, but rather forget about his original ideas and just rush fuck on crack speed to a placeholder ending because instead they only allow him to make just a few new chapters, that's right, just a few new chapters fuckers!, considering the super slow pace of the story progression, it was well, a disaster.

And making a shit sequel was even worse.

Hey, that's my birthday!

Is Flowers worth checking out? Does it get as good as the original?

New anime that fully adapts the manga when?
Also I hope Flowers come back, I actually liked the airplane guy

>Its a fan can't admit that their mangaka is a bad writer so they blame editors despite the fact that the mangaka said he was allowed to do what he wanted with it episode

Congrats! You guys are at the same level of Bleachfags