Is it really possible to pull a Homeland on /pol?

I.E. the ransom where attack. Of course it won't be through the image file like they depicted for the Normies. But what if a link takes you to a site that loads ransom where on your computer.
And how to be do it to the shills and cucks here. Maybe we can target all leafs and Svens in the beta testing mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

geek.com/news/updated2-new-virus-embeds-itself-in-jpg-images-549279/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are so hot

Ransom where? Here!

you need to INSTALL ransomware

lol get a load of this fed

You need to manually install viruses.
There is a warning message on M$/Apple OS, where you need to accept installing unverified software, so they can avoid liability.
You can't accidentally obtain viruses.
Even for feds or "Hackers", they have to remotely take control of your PC then manually install software the same way you would, and the software needs to already be on your PC.

The reason people think Images and videos can hold viruses, is because in the late 90's, people would download executable programs disguised as files from limewire etc such as.
>Brittany_Spears_Sex_Tape.mov.exe
>Pamela_Andersons_Fat_Tits.jpg.exe

Just normalfag ignorance.

Hi FBI have a great day

Sorry I was typing from my phone and the autocorrect totally fucked it up.

Normies could be baited in to doing so. If the file was something they really wanted to see. Like some hot topless Alt-right e-celeb.

I am totally not Feds. Just a concerned /polac like you guys.

there have been 0-day attacks that have exploited image file formats before, so it's not totally implausible

what would be more interesting, and virtually impossible to detect, would be to use memes as a command and control system to manage a bot-net of already-infected computers

you would embed your commands into the images (stenography), and perhaps you might have to have more than one image to fully execute a command, obviously you would choose the most popular memes to distribute your commands...

All anons know shadman has hidden exploits in his images.
Come on CIA, step up your game.

i just start to feel sleepy...

HHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>Doesn't know about Spyware and malware vulnerabilities in Java and flash.

This is what the alphabet boys do. They track people via photos saved to their computers. This has been done to get some CP distributors on similar sites.

Did you just fap?

geek.com/news/updated2-new-virus-embeds-itself-in-jpg-images-549279/

>normies
>needing auto correct to spell words correctly
fuck off dude

definetly a (((concerned citizen)))

>what is a browser zero day the post.

Its not that I need auto-correct but my phone auto-correct changes any word it doesn't recognize, like say Ransomware to Ransom where. Yeah yeah I should change settings on my phone to disable this feature. But I am just too lazy.

i am fully aware of how phones work norm. don't reply to me again. i don't like your smell.

What are you going to do El Goblino if I reply?

Are you getting mad yet you 52% mutt?

Instagram: @MaguiiVazquez

Go ahead and do it. If you're stupid enough to get caught by ransomware you deserve to pay a stupid tax.

You need to learn to komputah.
How do you think the ADL can set up maps, and say this is where racists live? They set up some bait link, and snag the IP as you pass through. IP won’t do much of anything other than give a rough location.
Too much is over your head. Read up on it. This is a place for political discussions. I’m not wasting any more time on this garbage thread other than to tell you TV isn’t reality.

>

Show me your nipples