I swear to God if nobody from Sup Forums /r9k/ or Sup Forums uses this to beat Paddock's high score, life isn't real

I swear to God if nobody from Sup Forums /r9k/ or Sup Forums uses this to beat Paddock's high score, life isn't real.
>students walk out at a designated time from their designated place
>Stand outside of the school with any firearm
>Unload
Ez.

These stupid walkouts in March and April won't do shit about the Burger's rampage shootings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKJDW_TG_Ww
gunbroker.com/item/733528607
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calm down fbi

Hi CIA

Kek. Reminds me of the Deathrace 2000 euthanasia day scene you glowinthedarknigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=JKJDW_TG_Ww

Sh

Just stop stirring the shit pot and let us meme peacefully plz.

This is the Internal Affairs unit. It's my job.

OP, we choose you!

Are you a Fed?

Kek
Imagine browsing and shit posting on Sup Forums on the taxpayer's dime.

Way back in the day when I was in the army they had this cadence we'd sing while jogging when doing PT:
See the children in the schoolyard
Hear the teacher ring the bell
Lock and load my M240
Send them all straight to Hell!

Those were the days. I bet now they don't allow it, or even the Yellow Bird one either.

No I'm a leaf.
That would be the dream.

No. A concerned citizen.

While we're on the subject.
And since feds definitely don't read our posts I just want to say that I regretfully inform you guys that I lost my guns in a boating accident

You know this is going to happen. They planned on 3 walk outs on 3 different days. THEY ARE HOPING IF NOT PLANNING THIS HAPPENS. Then they can say "see, no mo gunzzz". This walk out thing got planned within a day to coincide with the womens march shit. Screencap this shit, the happening is coming boys. Today is 2-19-2018

I am surprised nobody has used one of these?

gunbroker.com/item/733528607

Children’s crusade to end gun violence. This is probably gonna happen unfortunately. But who knows maybe it’ll be the final call for change. Wouldn’t bet on it tho which is the fucked up part

friendly reminder that throwing your life away in an act of violence is the worst possible thing to do and Jews rub their hands together every time it happens

they want to use these sorts of events to ban guns

they want to use these sorts of events to attack white conservatives

they want to use these sorts of events to demoralize our people

they want to use these sorts of events to attack the POTUS

they want to use these sorts of events because dead white people is better than healthy, reproducing white people

DON'T FUCKING DO IT

if you are that angry and desperate seek help, most people can't even imagine themselves 5 years in the future... don't throw away the next 50,60,70 years of your life. your situation can change no matter how hopeless it seems.

The MOSSAD is predicted to strike again next month in SEATTLE and BOSTON, was posted in a thread earlier today. FALSE FLAG ALERT!

Try harder CIA

FBI plz go