Crisis actors false flag parkland

can't believe this pic hasn't trended by now

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.4945522819a7
archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

two pictures of a group of people, taken at dif times in the same room. whats your point? are you implying one pic proves they are actors just because it exists? look at the floor, its the same room

Because no one would do this if it was an organic movement

Rundown you faggot

look at the eyes on that POC in the front. somebody needs to gas that thing before it goes on a shooting spree

washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.4945522819a7

>washingtonpost.com/opinions/after-the-parkland-shooting-pro-russian-bots-are-pushing-false-flag-allegations-again/2018/02/16/46c3a674-1356-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.4945522819a7

>russian bots

>opinions

Sage all conspiritard threads

So because they are smiling after speaking it means this is a huge false flag? Blame the authorities, the kid had the cops called over 39 times.

Beginning to think las vegas was false flag too.

LOOK AT HOW UGLY NIGGERS ARE, JESUS CHRIST ALREADY GTFO

>paywall
>washington post
lmao they think everything is Russian bots

>ID FUCKIN DO IT AGAIN

People organise and do things, they make plans. It doesn't mean it's not organic just because they make plans along the way. I don't know anything about the shooting because I don't follow that shit typically but this thread is retarded.

Sadly it's not.. an old schoolmate died in that accident. From where I live

interesting
connected to liddle kidz is another org named "one world adoption" which is ran by jeff kasky who happens to be the father of Cameron kasky (shooting survivor)
its always fucking pedophilia

So this is what the media is going to do now? Anyone who goes against their narrative is a Russian bot? Lmao. Can't wait for these fuckers to be hunted down when SHTF and get hanged from lamp posts.

the woman in yellow has two hands on her back in the pic on the left. judging by the other one black shirt guys arm isnt long enough to be there

>too
there is no 'too', there has never been one single solitary previous 'false flag' spree killing, so there can be no 'too' or 'also' or 'as well as'.

A false flag doesn't mean that nobody dies.

Exactly.

>judging by the other one black shirt guys arm isnt long enough to be there
rubbish, if you take it from shoulder to fingertip then point that down it falls by his side EXACTLY where you'd expect it too
>fucking schizoids itt

You don't suppose these are the ones he meant to target for bullying him?

I love this man so much it's not even funny. The point about github is so profound. And I'm so confused Wtf he even means about the cd dvd.

Did you notice the neighbors (building next door)?

PIC RELATED

You don't know what "false flag" means in this context, do you?

This is off this topic, but friendly reminder we have a new and active investigation, we need all Dekektives report to the following thread:
A new pedo ring has been discovered called "Liddle Kidz" linked to DC people like (Schiff and Clintons, now you know why Trump called him Liddle). The Liddle Kidz foundation has a network of massage places for babies and they are riddled with Pizzagate logos and references to Pizza and massaging the child and turning it into pizza and putting toppings on the child.

You misunderstand. This is being weaponized. 39 times and nothing was done? You don't smell the shit?
>goes and then blows away school
>not even 24 hours and anti-gun propaganda pushed out of mouths of children
>propped by media
>anyone questioning this is "russian bot"
>while this narrative is bumped by actual bots

This isn't hidden knowledge or even "cloudy". It's full spectrum warfare and it's happening right before our eyes.

>"My friends died less than 72 hours ago, teehee let's all smile"

IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS!!!!

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

bippity bumpity bump.

Vegas Charlottesville Texas and Florida all have something in common.

They all have towns with jewish mayors.

The patsys (not sure about texas) are all jewish

They are all pedophiles.

wait they're connected?

yes refer to

They are all white supremacist pedos. FTFY

where does that say anything about liddle kids massage therapy

Guam???

911 fagot

cd/dvd are hard to spy on, everything digital is traceable (files, harddrives etc)

>"My friends died less than 72 hours ago, teehee let's all smile"
This isn't too hard to believe okay. Some people just don't give a fuck. If a bunch of randos I "knew" died I wouldn't give a fuck the next day. Back to enjoying my life. There are only 5 people in my life that I really care about.

Niremberg is 100% 56%.

It's like your co-workers dying. Would you really give a fuck? I wouldn't. In fact if my co-workers all died I'd laugh.

Oh look another one making excuses.
Look man when I was in high school some mexican bully shithead nobody liked died in a car wreck and everyone hung their head low and some people cried for the entire day.
Because teenagers are emotional faggots.
17 people gunned down in your school? No smiles. Seriously.

you can put a chip on usb devices that could backdoor you. straight from the manufacturer (if there wasnt people who tear shit apart for shits and giggles and find these things when they do appear in chink electronics, now everybody laughs at chinks about how their tech is so old but if they can do it...also people scoff at the idea that a FREEDOM government would do these sort of shady shit but freedom governments have the worst track record of treating their citizens with respect and not contempt "for their own good." or "in the interest of public safety")

False

they are being directed by media corporations

a beta not hover handing ... yeah right

So...what's wrong with github?