I've never hated Jews as much as I do today

I've never hated Jews as much as I do today.

And I live in Los Angeles.

What do? Can't move, I have a successful small business, can't remember ally just walk away.

Can anything be done? Will Hitler save us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO8MwBZl-Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported to ADL. Prepare for going out of biz sale.

>Los Angeles

Might as well be in Jerusalem.

couldn't agree more i live in valecia i can't even stomach L.A. anymore

99% sure this is a bot post

It only takes one person to start a party. The the thing Jew hates most is being named. We need to start utilizing social media platforms a lot more to spread the message. Obviously we can taylor the message to fit within the rules so that everything isn't instantly shoahd.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO8MwBZl-Vc

>namefag
99% sure you're a Jew.

Eyy i'm in LA right now

this is golden

This. Normies with half a brain already see jews as dishonest, all we need to do is teach them recognition skills so they can see for themselves how deep it goes.

Get on the DS forums
Join a bookclub before you lose it
There are many in la

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

Is this fresh pasta?

u mad bro?

Is this real?

Nice larp.

Keep your head low and blend in. Gain power and respect in your community. Wait. Then strike when the time is right.

no it was from some fed earlier

You mean Larp.

which one of them raped you OP? armenian, persian, or ukrainian?

Everything is a LARP, senpai.
Your entire existence is one long LARP.

Sigh, the depressing truth.

dk are you a fed

What, Jewish princess giving you no time on tinder?

JewMaps

Someone put a filter on Google maps and I will put a gold star everywhere they live

>Los Angeles

That's like, the heart of the storm for the west coast, right?

Youre gay haha

Thanks user

Can you or anyone tell me what you mean DS forums?

bump for a bump

I think it's freeing, just depends on your perspective.

Yeah guess it means you can be more chill about things so that helps.

How do I apply for a job as a professional troll?

your mom gay

>Not the part where she shows her tits.

Dailystormer.name

this is what i did

t socal

Anons falsely believe Black Panther's boffo box office was random, that Kevin Feige and Bob Iger simply rolled the onyx-colored dice. The opposite is true. Bob Iger gets his instructions from political powers, few of which have American interests at heart, some of which are curdingly subversive.

You probably don't know that Iger, Disney's most successful CEO ever, wants to cap his life's work by becoming US president. And that Iger literally walked off Trump's WH advisory board after the Charlottesville car thing.

Disney has a monopoly on entertainment. Even before Rupert "Zionist War Carnival Barker" Murdoch sold Iger 20th Century Fox. But Disney doesn't stop at entertainment. Its real money is in geo-political social engineering. Yep. Just as Facebook's is. You think the media turning on Zuckerberg in 2018 is unrelated to Trump's victory? Zuckerberg failed the NWO. Whereas Iger is their Golden Son now.

Disney has a neo agenda, subtly deployed, where they are tapping the energy of American holidays, anchoring their products to the dates, then supercharging them with baited "controversy" and online division, until the movies are not only subconsciously linked to the holidays, but overshadow them. Black History Month is now Black Panther Month. And Black Panther 2 will arrive in 2020, election year. Now Michelle Obama will run against Trump as BP2 happens. Iger helps Michelle get elected. Then Michelle helps Iger get elected: first Jew Zionist Globalist president. The power of Disney.

Disney shit the bed however with Last Jedi. Star Wars is supposed to supplant Christmas. But Kathleen Kennedy is sloppy, self-pleased. Killing off Luke Skywalker like a bitch is symbolic -- white males are dying out, losing power -- but the execution was ironically nigger-tier. So Kennedy dumped god-tier money to the Game of Thrones Jews to takeover. They left HBO, where their Modern Black Slavery show was in limbo. Guess what? Star Wars is going Afro Jew in 2020.
t. Sam Hyde

Iger is not the most sucessful Disney CEO ever.

Walt Disney is the most successful Disney CEO ever.

LA is fucked
trust me
get out while you can
Its the last place you want to be when SHTF

>I've never hated Jews as much as I do today.

Me too, funny how 2 years ago these parasites didn't even registered on my radar.

>Walt Disney is the most successful Disney CEO ever.

Not really, by the 60s his decisions almost killed the animation studios.

Cuck. Find a Jewish gf

He was also /ourguy/