Am I a Jew?

My ancestry results are troubling me, am I a full on kike because of this?

The rest of my results

are you even european?

WOW

YOU'RE A SHARTER.

God damn it, fuck you. Ruined my joke.

I would consider you either...

A. Nigger-faggot or
B. Faggot-nigger

Donate to sperm banks if you're attractive. 100k/yr

Shalom, my friend. Welcome to the tribe.

some kind of mutt

would breed

Is your mom Jewish?

far from it, I have no jewish relatives or ancestors that I know of

Mmmmm more Jewesses

You can repent.
Those who actively repent against the taint in their blood have a place in the State.
We, the State, are not so naive to believe you would accept Kike-Taint by choice.

Repent, and there will be a place for you when we move beyond this tumultuous period in history.

I would never let

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

who cares if you are?

They specifically include "

Then, no, you aren't one of God's Chosen People.

me, I want a place in the ethnostate

Maybe you should tell your fascist bosses that you don't need to be on a watchlist just because you hate niggers?

sounds believable but source?

Just make sure you always remember the 7 million.