How does Nippon Pol defend this?

Junko Furuta was a 16 year old Japanese girl who underwent 44 days of rape and torture before dying in the hands of her captors on November 22, 1989. Known throughout Japan as concrete-encased high school girl, the case of Junko Furuta drew nationwide attention owing to sheer brutality the girl had to endure before death found her.
Junko Furuta attended a high school in Misato, in Saitama Prefecture, Japan. She was a good looking, active teenager who enjoyed a lot of attention and that made some people jealous. She did not smoke, did not drink alcohol and did not do drugs which was seen as very uncool in the eyes of more gangster like teens. One of them – Hiroshi Miyano had a crush on her but not looking for a relationship, Junko Furuta turned him down. Hiroshi Miyano was the bully in the school and being involved with the new generations of the Yakuza, nobody dared to oppose him. And Junko Furuta had the nerve to say “No”…

On November 25, 1988 she was kidnapped by 4 teenage boys – one of them being Hiroshi Miyano. The boys took Junko Furuta to the house owned by the parents of one of the kidnappers in the Ayase district of Adachi, Tokyo.

While in captivity, the kidnapers forced Junko Furuta to call her parents and tell them that she’d run away and is going to stay with a friend, but insist that she’s not in danger. Not able to realize what was coming and too scared to remain non-compliant, Junko did exactly as she was told, ultimately forestalling a manhunt which would have otherwise followed her disappearance.

Parents of Nobuharu Minato in whose house Junko Furuta was kept paid their son a visit on a few occasions but under a threat of increased violence against her, Junko was requested to pretend that she was a girlfriend of one of the boys. However even when it became apparent that she was a captive in the house, the parents did nothing for fear of retaliation from Hiroshi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATs-pJWSqf8
e-hentai.org/s/ba003a39a4/13943-12
e-hentai.org/s/2f115ae7fd/1085987-1
e-hentai.org/g/1168542/1805b4469c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do the next to a Canadian

During the course of 44 days following her kidnapping, Junko Furuta was forced to withstand unspeakable suffering. What she went through before murder included:

Was humiliated by being kept naked most of the time
Was raped every day in both vagina and anus. More than 100 men are believed to have raped her – the captor with Yakuza connections is said to have invited other Yakuza members to have a go at a 16 year old. She’s estimated to have gone through about 500 rapes. At one point she was raped by 12 different men in one day
Endured physical beatings included hits with golf clubs and bashing of face against cement floor
The 100 men who are believed to have raped her had also reportedly enjoyed urinating on the girl
Frequently, in order to turn her rapists on, she was forced to masturbate in front of them and/or their guests
Had various objects forced into her vagina and anus, including a bottle, an iron bar, scissors, roasting needles, grilled chicker skewers, etc.
Was provided with only limited supply or food or water
Was forced to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine
Had fireworks forced up her ass and set them off, causing serious burns
Had her left nipple ripped off with pliers
Had dumbbells dropped on her stomach while laid on the floor with hands and feet tied up – this resulted in loss of bowel control
Was hanged from the ceiling and used as boxing bag
Was kept in a freezer for several hours
Had eye lids burned with hot wax and lighters
Had breasts pierced with sewing needles
Had her vagina and clitoris burnt with cigarettes and lighters
Had hot, lit on bulb inserted into her vagina and rubbed until it exploded inside.

Damn gook Yakuza almost as brutal as Mexican cartel.

>this thread again
kys famalam

someone post the doujin

Why can't we purge japan with nuclear fire?
>inb4 t. chang

Maybe ask why Hiro and mods keep ban hammering the thread.

So you dont know about unit 731 numbnuts? Savagery worse then the mayans

..cont.:

“While she was only one quarter through her ordeal, owing to ongoing beatings, Junko Furuta was unable to breathe through her nose due to accumulation of blood in her cavities. Her traumatized internal organs refused to accept food and water so when she tried to drink, she instantly vomited, which not only kept her more dehydrated, it also agitated the perpetrators who punished her with more beating for soiling the carpet.

At one point, when the attackers were resting after drinking, she tried to call the police but was caught and punished by having her feet set on fire with burning lighter fluid. Large bottle the perpetrators forced up her anus caused internal injuries and ugly bleeding.

Severe leg burns and badly bruised muscles left her unable to walk after 20 days of her ordeal. She wasn’t able to handle anything with her hands anymore because her bones were smashed with weights and her fingernails cracked. Since it was winter, she was also forced to sleep on a balcony, exposed to cold temperatures.

After 30 days, Junko Furuta was unable to urinate properly due to damage to internal organs and to vulva from insertion of foreign object and burns from cigarettes and lighters. Her hands and feet were damaged so badly, it took her over an hour to crawl downstairs to the bathroom. Her eardrums were also damaged and brain size was reduced.”

>Adachi, Tokyo

bitches and whores...

I think I read a doujinshi about this.

Yeah but that was medical experimentation done under orders for Science! Vs gang brutality for intimidation.

>literally tortured to death

>americans will justify this

This is what happens when people cant look after their own. The father shouldve murdered the boy to save his daughter but he didnt.

During the course of 44 days when she was repeatedly tortured, beaten and raped, Junko Furuta begged her captors several times to just kill her and be done with it. They didn’t grant her that favor. Instead, on January 4, 1989, they challenged her to a game of Mahjong solitaire. She won and that pissed the boys off so they treated her to a beating with an iron barbell and fire by setting her legs, arms, face and stomach alight after pouring lighter fluid on them. Being already badly beaten, dehydrated and malnutritioned, Junko Furuta fell into a shock and died the following day.

The murderers stuffed the dead girl’s body in a 55-gallon drum filled with concrete and disposed of it in Koto, Tokyo.

Approximately 100 people knew about Junko Furuta’s captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder.

Approximately 100 people knew about Junko Furuta’s captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder.

I'm not defending it, just saying it's two very different things.

>Le Japanese are based meme

This is the problem with the Eastern mongrels. Nobody ever has the will to do anything differently or stand out from the crowd. This is why the WEST has always been superior to the East. Look at the videos from China, where a person is hurt and everyone just walks by. The Eastern savages have no souls.

For shame.

here are the perps. I guess the main scum bag is still roaming around.

The mom was supposed to pay the junko girls family but instead bought a ton of luxury goods for herself.

I feel nauseous reading about this, I've heard about it a long time ago but forgot. I just imagine if it were my own mother or sister, how anyone could do this to another human being is disturbing. It's so easy to forget just how bad things really are.

the older I get, the more I realize why the Americans gave no quarter in the wars.

She wasn't strong enough to sync with the Eva unit.

“Approximately 100 people knew about Junko Furuta’s captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder.”

And yet pol thinks, it’s only Nippon.

This is part of the playbook of slide threads, there's definitely some real distraction OP going on. Every time you see some clickbaity shit posted like this, it's a slide.

You can't fool us forever.

Asians are void of empathy. They are not human.

Hey 731 was quite based
Hot

Japs probably show the most semblance of a sould out of all the Asians. But they're a strange breed. They've very intelligent yet they still possess that animal savagery that is present in most lower races. Hopefully they've mellowed out from being so westernized but it's entirely possible that their savagery simply lies dormant because their men have been turned into herbivores.

You're retarded.

Pagan Rome was less depraved? When people talk about the west being great they're talking about Christendom

ban assault penises

What’s to slide? This is fact,and you defend it.

“On 4 January 1989, the four boys challenged Furuta to a game of Mahjong, which she is said to have won.[4][2] Out of frustration, the boys beat her with an iron barbell, kicked and punched her, and placed two short candles on her eyelids, burning them with the hot wax.[2] They made her stand, and struck her feet with swinging stick. At this point, she fell onto a stereo and collapsed into a fit of convulsions.[2] Since she was bleeding profusely, and pus was emerging from her infected burns, the four boys covered their hands in plastic bags taped at the wrists.[2] They continued to beat her, and dropped an iron exercise ball onto her stomach several times. They poured lighter fluid onto her thighs, arms, face and stomach and once again set her on fire.[2] Furuta allegedly made attempts to put out the fire, but gradually became unresponsive.[2] The attack reportedly lasted two hours. Junko eventually succumbed to her wounds and died that day.”

All cultures have their deranged psychos. The bigger problem with what happened to her was that nobody stepped up when they clearly had an opportunity to help her. Hopefully they were charged and convicted of aiding and abetting.

What she was subjected to was horrific, about the level of ISIS, a few rungs below Mexico. RIP

I dont understand why like Bezo, Gates, Soros, Kochs or whoever do not form a elite team of assasins to go and take care of people who do this shit.

There should be a team of operator vigilantes who go out and take care of scum like this. They could start with those guys who did open heart surgery on that poor mexican guy last week.

In a world that is bombarded by constant cape shit movies every month, we have none.

How so? Do you really not understand the difference between raping and torturing a girl to death vs a military unit testing gasses and diseases and treatments and stuff on an expendable population?

What is it we're supposed to defend exactly?

All four of them are out now.

And everyday, in every way, pol defends all the degeneracy.

Junko. Nazis. Mass shooters.

Pol has no morals. None.

So, what does that mean?

Name one advancement in medicine or science that were a result of the horrific tortures that happened in unit 731.

>Bezo, Gates, Soros, Kochs
What fantasy world do you live in where these people would even consider doing something for the good of humanity?

Here's when the news of it aired on Japanese TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATs-pJWSqf8

>people think nippon girls are cute

heh.

>Had hot, lit on bulb inserted into her vagina and rubbed until it exploded inside.
Damn son, that's a good one

Those kikes do that shit to prepubescent children every weekend.

this is an old copypasta thread. SAGE!

Pol isn’t one entity you generalizing faggot

>1 case where a girl went through lots of suffering
I should go dig up some serial killer shit in the west and make all westerners look like savages too

They look pass their prime, 40 year olds trying to act cute.

how do burgers defend this?

I would fill Non's gal pussy with my Aryan seed.

Non is a guy.

“Approximately 100 people knew about Junko Furuta’s captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder.”
OP here:
Just look at this thread, and all the excuses and bants, and lulz, and manga request, and shitposts.

This is a thread about Junko Furuta.

And no one cares. They defend themselves but not her. .

Honestly I'm not that well versed on the history and can't be assed to look it up right this second, but I'm pretty sure they were working on something with malaria and also treatments for ailments commonly suffered by their troops in the region, similar to the hypothermia and frostbite treatments discovered by the Germans using their prison camps.

> I'll refuse to answer what I was just asked honestly, continue being stubborn, and then demand my own question that is not easily sourced on the spot. Got em!
Do you really think USA+USSR raced each other to find Axis scientists and then give them full amnesties for no reason?

here it is sempai

e-hentai.org/s/ba003a39a4/13943-12

Gay 53%er slide thread from a kike faggot whose best shot at Japan is a 30 year old murder.

“Despite the shocking brutality of their crime, the identities of the boys were sealed by the court since they were all considered to be juveniles at the time of the crime. Journalists from the Shūkan Bunshun magazine discovered their identities however, and published them.[4] They stated that, given the severity of the crime, the accused did not deserve to have their right to anonymity upheld. All four boys plead guilty to "committing bodily injury that resulted in death", rather than murder.

In July 1990, a lower court sentenced Hiroshi Miyano, the alleged leader of the crime, to 17 years in prison.[5][2] He appealed his sentence, but Tokyo High Court judge Ryūji Yanase sentenced him to an additional three years in prison. The 20-year sentence he received is the second highest possible sentence after life imprisonment.[5][2] He was 18 at the time of the murder. Miyano's mother reportedly sent Furuta's parents 50 million yen (USD 425,000), after selling their family home. In January 2013, Miyano was re-arrested for fraud. Due to insufficient evidence, he was released without charge.

Nobuharu Minato, who originally received a four-to-six year sentence, was re-sentenced to five-to-nine years by judge Ryūji Yanase upon appeal.[5][2] He was 16 at the time of the murder. Nobuharu's parents and brother were not charged. Furuta's parents were dismayed by the sentences received by their daughter's killers, and won a civil suit against the parents of Nobuharu Minato, in whose home the crimes were committed. After his release, Minato moved in with his mother. He has not worked since.

Yasushi Watanabe, who was originally sentenced to three-to-four years in prison, received an upgraded sentence of five-to-seven years.[5][2] He was 17 at the time of the murder. After his release, he married a Romanian woman.“

ALL OF JUNKOS MURDERERS ARE NOW FREE.

Most of them never even went to jail. She was raped by over a 100 men.

There is no God...

>Oda-non is a lala homo man

time to delete all his works.

Was gonna post this one. It's worse than the Furuta case in my opinion.

1 less worthless soulless gook in the world.

good fucking riddance

This is a plot for a shitty pink film from 1977.

No you guys posted the wrong one, here!

e-hentai.org/s/2f115ae7fd/1085987-1
e-hentai.org/g/1168542/1805b4469c/

atrocities happen in every country it doesn't automatically make them condemned places.

The Japanese are a proud people with a long and storied past who have been disgustingly laid low for the past 70 years. I firmly believe that they are the greatest people outside of Europe and that in the end imperial japan will rise again

I would track them down and torture and kill them one by one, but all gooks look the same to me