Since Black Panther was such a huge success, this seems like the next logical step

Since Black Panther was such a huge success, this seems like the next logical step.

>huge success
Only in your dreams Sup Forums cuck. Back in reality no one cares

Who's breaking the news to idris elba?

Why do all movies look godawful these days? Is Hollywood officially out of ideas?

>Since Black Panther was such a huge success, this seems like the next logical step.

lol, ok.

It’s been predicted for years that the next bond will either be black or female. No surprise here.

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

If by success you mean biased (((reviews)))

They really just want to ruin everything, they want a nigger james bond.

>a nigger a the designated 007

That alone would ensure Trumps next term. I bet my ass on it.

>*as

unironically this

cultural missappropriation

Count it as a good thing. There has not been a kino in forever, and these blatant psyops help weed out the actual white people from the NPCs.

Why not both?
Meme the new Jemima Bond movie!

I love Black Panther because it shows all-Black movies are not only possible, but successful. Imagine a future where black people have their movies, white people theirs, and both sides are good.

So Elba just wasn't nigger enough for them? Is that what happened?

>nigger
>ugly
>next bond
oh please let this happen. itd be the most redpilling thing in pop culture since the last star wars

>dk you a fed?

please no

>a floating tux as the next 007

Of this happens then I'll have just one thing to live for, more Zelda games. I already have a .45 ACP reserved for my brain.

That dude looks like a fucking troll though. If black, go Elba

It doesn't even make sense. White Bond works because a white guy with money, in pretty much any setting, fits many stereotypes. He's in Asia? That's okay, white guys in suits are seen as wealthy and sophisticated by default there. He's in Africa? That's okay, white guys there who aren't local must be celebrity missionaries or rich people on vacation. He's in South America? That's okay, he's probably some sort of politician or investor. He's in Europe? Welcome home, white man! Meanwhile ablack guy in a tuxedo raises several questions by default. How did he get wealthy when blacks, globally, are almost always dirt poor? How did he get sophisticated when blacks, globally, live in squalor and resort to barbaric practices? Is he a basketball player? Is he a celebrity? Nobody recognizes him, and obviously he's not any kind of old world money because blacks never had that. He's incredibly suspicious, raises attention by simply being there and does everything a fucking spy should not.

I know Hollywood likes to pretend they've normalized blacks in "proper settings" by giving every thug nigger who can bounce a ball or rhyme two words several million dollars, but to imply it's ACTUALLY normal is retarded. A black spy sipping champagne may as well be a fucking klingon.

>some ugly beta looking nog as Bond
LOL. do it, kill even more franchises.