Many of the children prominently interviewed in Florida were either Jewish...

Many of the children prominently interviewed in Florida were either Jewish, and at least one's father worked for the FBI. A few are aspiring journalists and seem outright happy to be in the news after this tragedy. Hogg's interview was well-rehearsed (and he had previously visited CNN in 2016). Kasky instantly achieved twitter fame. Miednik seemed outright happy to have the attention - despite her good friend being murdered earlier in the day.

This coincidentally happened soon after damning evidence about the FBI occupied the news (steel dossier exposed, strzok exposed, obama FISA spying confirmed, buzzfeed suing DNC, flynn stuff, and more). The FBI had also conveniently neglected to inform the local authorities after confirming Cruz's threats to shoot up a school.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cI6yF
americanlastnames.us/K/KASKY.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/374501-fla-shooting-survivor-on-trumps-fbi-tweets-disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=N8sCxJyBzgs
youtu.be/iNcYjtfnAoY?t=461
archive.is/Cl5qa
sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article200555014.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-student-journalist-interview-classmates-david-hogg-parkland-school-shooting-latest-a8213241.html
icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/kevinrhogg_KevinHoggicfbigovfbidhs
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273989-feinstein-doesnt-have-concealed-carry-permit-anymore
twitter.com/Emma4Change
sys.Sup
m.youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLx6-vsz4M
youtube.com/watch?v=PFprKP6IbuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_I_Lancia
nytimes.com/2005/10/29/us/hispanics-uncovering-roots-as-inquisitions-hidden-jews.html
wsvn.com/news/the-lowedown/broward-firefighters-recognize-teen-caring-for-mother-with-kidney-failure/
linkedin.com/in/emma-gonzalez-08045766/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pure coincidence.

>tfw I look like top left, right down to the natural hair parting over the right eye

source on tarr
archive.is/cI6yF

source on kasky
americanlastnames.us/K/KASKY.html

source on Hogg

>I think it's disgusting, personally. My father's a retired FBI agent and the FBI are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever seen in my life," student David Hogg said during an interview on CNN.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/374501-fla-shooting-survivor-on-trumps-fbi-tweets-disgusting

source for Hogg visiting CNN previously (sorry I just have screenshot)

Who is this?

For reference

see OP image, she gave some anti gun speech at their rally
youtube.com/watch?v=N8sCxJyBzgs

rebecca bogart is obvious enough but here she's being more obvious

source on Adam Lanza and Fields?

Fields' mothers name is Samantha Lee Bloom. Bloom is an exclusively Jewish last name.

Oh wow, thanks. Bloom = Blum

Interested in more. What does Hogg’s father produce specifically that would gain from this media? Metal detectors and massive contracts for Defense?

Wow, again a list of jews ends up being all jews. Surely no coincidence. Every. Single. Time.

2% of population am i rite?

As I see it, they are in FBI for life. They still hold secrets, have contacts, favors owed, favors due.

The kid's dad was in FBI, got special favors with CNN. . I am not implying there is a profit motive besides Hogg becoming a CNN news guy. He is obviously VERY well rehearsed, almost inhuman for a teenager. This video presents the case better than I can youtu.be/iNcYjtfnAoY?t=461

Apparently he was interviewing students about gun control DURING the shooting. This is not a normal kid AT ALL. However I see no profit motive besides ensuring his own good goyim MSM career.

well well well

archive.is/Cl5qa

how you archive

>2% of population am i rite?
According to /pol standards, which includes everyone for whom at least one identifiable relative is jewish, who has a jewish sounding name, whom any relative has worked with jews, etc., its probably more like 30% of the population.

Thanks, I remember people confirming Miednik early but never saw a sauce. (((They))) blend right in...
plenty of archives about it anyway.

sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article200555014.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-shooting-student-journalist-interview-classmates-david-hogg-parkland-school-shooting-latest-a8213241.html

I can not wait until Schneider is behind bars
>born just in time to see nickelodeon get taken off the air because most actresses were coerced into having sex as minors
the blowback from shocked parents and kids will rock the world

I figure it out. I never did it before.
yea I saw someone mention that this guy was in the business so I check it out. I also see that Meidnik may be 21 years old too. Does anyone know the names of the bald girl parents? I wonder who they work for.

Source on Lanza?

>Does anyone know the names of the bald girl parents?
No, she has such a common name and no FB profile.

I suspect she is jewish though, from facial structure.

Bottom two shooters aren't jews afaik.

This is the FBI Dad:
icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/kevinrhogg_KevinHoggicfbigovfbidhs

Area Codes for Broward County = 954

I. Win. Give me the prizes

Emma looks like a self righteous retard who will probably not further her education because she is queen SJW now.

same thing with Sandy Hook, almost everyone in that town was a Jew

that'd be the smart thing to do.

she could turn this shooting and the media circus after as a launch into democrat party politics, she'd literally be handed a career

Nice, user

>dickhead shoots up school in upscale area
>kids are jewish and well-spoken

blows open this false flag by the trump admin to distract america from his dipshittery

maybe we should ban guns from jewish communities. But would they do it? Feinstein for example used to have a concealed carry permit.
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273989-feinstein-doesnt-have-concealed-carry-permit-anymore

what's a relief supervisor, some kind of middle management?

I dunno if people really wanna listen to a loud mouth latina

Btw, almost all of her tweets are retweets. It is very difficult to find ANYTHING on this girl. Why would she do this? Is she a DREAMER or something? She is 100% on message.
twitter.com/Emma4Change

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHvZD7UkJd24

Does this fella look familiar?

m.youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

Hoggs channel

That kid really gets around. Why does that feel staged?

Watching his videos and he has some that include that Emma girl.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLx6-vsz4M

seems like they intentionally got the lifeguard to confront his (((friend)))
youtube.com/watch?v=PFprKP6IbuM

Travel to LA, do something out of line, act like an entitled bitch, then make a video about it. Really show's Hogg's character. Hey may not be a chosen one but he sure as hell acts like one.

Isn't the whole "jews retire and move to florida" thing a very common occurence? No shock that place is chock full of them.

This was a false flag. Fuck off kike.

good find, backing it up. So clearly they are friends.

Here's a version with a star for her just in case.

proof Emma is Jewish? Also can anyone find her social media? I bet she's a rabid leftist.

I mean I don't disagree with the fact that it's a false flag. I think it was just easier for them to hide the jewry in a state full of them. Thats why shit like this doesn't happen in say Montana.

Twitter is two days old.

That is some fuckery right there

The deep state is Israel.

Hitting the hay. Will look more tomorrow

None yet. She remains very elusive. Best proof I have seen is her face

You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

He has like 8 vids on his channel. Don't think it's staged

He's clearly looking for his 15 minutes of fame and he's super annoying twat

he should also shut the fuck up

and he's definitely getting coached now with all the shooting coverage. Nice to see him fucking up his lines on CNN

Lanza isn't a jewish name, for the 100th time. It means 'Lancer' in Italian; it's an occupation name, like "smith" or "miller", only for soldiers.

on Emma she might be of jewish decent usually Hispanics in Latin america that have last names with "Z" are Sephardic, they got expelled for Jewish tricks in Spain along time ago but became Cryptos in Latin america since the natives became Christians.

Hi I'm from CNN, we would like to conduct an interview with the manager of this board.

Usually I call this stuff autistic but this shooting's coverage seems off a fug. Not saying the shooting was faked just that they knew it was going to happened and just waited to capitalize off it.

are you larping? fuck off if not. If larping carry on Order Through Chaos bro.

Lanza is not a jewish name, dumb fucking burgers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_I_Lancia

THIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT IMAGE

Did you guys ever stop and think she's not even a fucking student but a plant to "lead" the students? How convenient her head was shaved recently, no?

Interesting, I did find it odd her name ends with z. I am used to seeing gonzales. Cuban jew?

>>Order Through Chaos
>>I'm implying I'd like to use your hacker group name on air

cuban jews

Jewbans

>I suspect she is jewish though, from facial structure.

This. I get strong Jew vibes from that dyke spic

kill yourself faggot

oh look an infographic with no cited sources. Clearly this is serious and legitimate. Remember you're russian troll bot if you question the validity of this. :DD

for south florida that group is awfully fucking white

images like this don't help, they just make anyone questioning the events of the shooting look worse. I mean fuck you can talk about them being jewish without literally using WWII Nazi era yellow stars on them. It's almost like you're a s hill playing into the media narrative...almost

Z and EZ is key to find a Sephardic of the chosen people nytimes.com/2005/10/29/us/hispanics-uncovering-roots-as-inquisitions-hidden-jews.html another reason why not to let these spics in.

This is probably just a coincidence but another Emma Gonzalez was in the news last year in Broward County. Weird

wsvn.com/news/the-lowedown/broward-firefighters-recognize-teen-caring-for-mother-with-kidney-failure/

Could be... I understand the others but this girl doesn't make any sense

Is this image from inside Stoneman Douglas? May we use this in a vignette? We'll happily give photo creds to the photographer.

She's 17
>A 17-year-old senior at the Parkland, Florida school, Gonzalez

Absolutely

Nice find, user

Broward County is a NYC Jewish colony, Jews aren't White.

>>>Fantastic.

>>>Who should we credit with the shot? Also, do you think this sub-chan is secure enough for me to leave you my number so we could get into the minutia of the event?

Are these shillbots calling everyone Jewish to make Sup Forums look bad?

These Jew lists are getting less and less accurate

Kevin Trejos

Plenty of people outside of Sup Forums are discussing the bizarro behavior. This image is meant for Sup Forums.
Read the thread fucktard.
Yeah like most leads this is one is probably worthless.

Pretty god damn much

Ok Mr. Trejos. What is your affiliation with this site? These image webboards are hotbeds of radical ideologies. Can you discuss this with me in a private chat or perhaps on the phone?

JEWS ARE 2% OF THE POPULATION!!! YOURE JUST PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

I hate these because some are Jewish and these ones just discredit it entirely

Of course they are all fucking Jewish, it's a rich, (((white))) school in Miami.

a jewish emma gonzalez
linkedin.com/in/emma-gonzalez-08045766/

Social Work Intern at Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services
Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services City University of New York-Hunter College
Greater New York City Area