Woman goes off her meds, stalks her college professor, threatens faculty, violates protective order and is arrested...

Woman goes off her meds, stalks her college professor, threatens faculty, violates protective order and is arrested. Gets out 15 months later. Starts recording YouTube videos threatening officials at LSU at Shreveport, the police chief, CPS, the FBI, bail bondsmen, her parents, and anyone else who had her locked up.

After authorities got wind of the threats, she left Louisiana for San Francisco, then Seattle where she was apprehended.

In a period of four days, she puts out over 100 videos with titles like:

>Niggers
>Steven Tyler Eats People
>2nd Amendment
>Shill
>Reptilian
>Meryl Streep performs experiments on women

YouTube channel: Druid Focket

Here’s one....

youtu.be/-KDN4uJVxaQ

Pic is her...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K_gorbPQ1c&feature=youtu.be&t=2m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=s5jDEJvWVg8
youtube.com/watch?v=cruRyoo2xiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ijd_MLBl7FU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=thFNMhTE2NQ
kiro7.com/news/local/louisiana-fugitive-arrested-in-seattle/703259818
youtu.be/5wScLdgAP0s
youtu.be/b8dtQV57h-8
youtube.com/watch?v=REG93ONeoFc
youtu.be/rH-M2FOh_Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=b8dtQV57h-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LSU LSU LSU GEAUX TIGERS!

tl;dr

This is the only true Queen of Sup Forums

None of that faggot e-celeb bullshit. Nah. We need to unite her and Terry A. Dais

>Davis

This chick has had three different accents in the one video I've watched so far. Also RIP Nicole Kidman :( Fuck you Maury Povich

YOU LEAVE TERRY ALONE HE'S A NATIONAL TREASURE

POST YOUR DRUIDS

Accents are fun, though, just like Trumpposting. You just have to immerse yourself in it for long enough.

I used to be able to pull off something reasonably close to a real-deal older-generation Brooklyn accent back when I was in NY.

Yeah she sounds just like every person on this board to be honest

Druid needs to make a love child with The Prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K_gorbPQ1c&feature=youtu.be&t=2m9s

So she's 36 and did have kids taken away from her? I bet she went insane solving these fucking captcha

youtube.com/watch?v=s5jDEJvWVg8

What is this?

I watched 1 min of that video and she literally said nothing that entire time. God women are so fucking boring.

>TICK TOCK FUCKING TICK

Terry doesnt like Pagans

OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD.

this Queen will bring us many good happenings. Our power level is rising. Embrace it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cruRyoo2xiE

The thing about Sup Forums is that everyone here falls into one of two groups:

>Autistic genius who has intelligent arguments and does not care about going against the grain of society
>Schizo moron who thinks the Government is hiding cameras and mind reading devices in their belly button lint

The strangest part is that it's often so difficult to tell which one someone is

dude you're lucky you didn't get that third 9 that's all I'm gonna say..

irl harley quinn

I'd fuck it

this, boring self involved, attention seeking, vapid EVEN when play acting at being manic

Both are true. Most people are still at alex jones levels of woke, basically. It took him forever just to start talking about the WATSON computers and health care, but if you were on Sup Forums years ago I would have told you all about it.

Still waiting for him to get around to the water.

she burns coal folks. some of you might be disappointed

Source?

HE IS OUR KING

ALL PRAISE THE TERRY!

Wow. Its my last three ex girlfriends!!

YFW someone starts a new thread after the old one reached its limit...

HERETIC

GOD SAYS 640x480 IN 16 COLORS

her mind is lost

into the ovens she goes

lol so many white virgins mad this qt pie has had her pussy stretched out by BIG BLACK COCK

^this. We need to make this happen.

he's here

Posting Pro-Terry from TempleOS

loving the Sup Forums comments on the youtube video

TOP KEK. Theres no way. She's be as sober as a peach if so.

She'll be the next mass shooter. The FBI will sit back and do nothing....

Makes no sense

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INSTIGATION

That appears to be extreme frustration, honestly.

RUSH LIMBAUGHS CHIMPANZEE FARM USED FOR LAUNDERING CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=ijd_MLBl7FU
:^)

How does schizophrenia impact you sexually? Is she likely to be a slut or inexperienced?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=thFNMhTE2NQ

Putin

Even the schizos on thorazine still fuck. It takes something like an SSRI to kill sex drive.

Well she’s not on her meds so I don’t see how she would trust anyone long enough to fuck

It looks like she's looking off to the side and reading something that Sup Forums is rolling trips to get her to say.

in one of her videos she has 2 winebottles that are open and dranken in the background

she is not sober i am already an expert of our queen. i have calculated and documented every object within view and diagnosed her mental movements based on a matrix that is a compilation of the best works of jung and freud. i have currently reached levels of personality diagnostic abilities that should not even be psychologically possible. i lift over 9001 and freudian concepts in my mind while i sleep. you have no clue who you're fucking with you bafoon.

The mating dance could be complicated but once it's on it's kind of hard to stop people from seeing it through.

this is so sad. her extreme facial expressions and going back and forth between accents... so weird. this woman needs help and medication. just like any other schizophrenic, but she happens to be pretty.

She scares me

who's this Fluid Druid?

suits are hot

What is wrong with you guys, she's a fucking psycho bitch

and so is smoking

get back on chat you gypsy

Doubt it, she doesn't have any visible tattoos

>aQ [Remove]
lmao just fuck your shit up

>hypothermic starvation assisted suicide chamber

man these videos are something

Video of her appearing in court.
kiro7.com/news/local/louisiana-fugitive-arrested-in-seattle/703259818

Why was she arrested

This girl deserves a reality show

checked

he's fucking here

i'll say

Just another roastie. Pay her no attention lads.

The absolute fucking state of a society that arrests a crazy person for saying crazy shit instead of treating their crazy.

is she schizophrenic or something else?

>M'lady comment in this video
youtu.be/5wScLdgAP0s

Something else

Take a look at the government. They're neither under arrest nor under treatment. No, instead they're in charge of making the laws and waging wars.

I should be worried that I talk like this and have the same erratic facial expressions.

It could be a mild case or some similar cluster of diagnoses. She's exaggerating it, but not even Jim Carry or someone like that could pull off both the scripting and the acting to this degree.

All women are fucking psycho bitches though, this one just happens to be funny and entertaining and makes you actually want to listen to her endless yammering.

Damn well at least there's Youtube. if she lived in an earlier time this would have all been done in front of a mirror. now THAT would have been weird

Where's her nudes? I just want to see her naked.

Overdosed on redpills, nobody takes her seriously. She can't understand why.

She got tortured by the system via psychological and pharmaceutical abuse. Hopefully she bombs a mental health hospital. Fuck those niggers.

this is a shill post, literally every woman that pol takes a liking to get this kind of treatment by shills. they spam these kinds of accusations

spooky

Nah, just pissed off at the feds

youtu.be/b8dtQV57h-8

>GANG-SACKED MY HOUSE

>She got tortured by the system via psychological and pharmaceutical abuse
We've all been there, I thought that's why we were here.

Any nudes?

You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

She seems very productive. I would have liked to meet her.

She does look different with a little weight on her. Looks like too many Burgers were consumed before this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=REG93ONeoFc

Yes, that’s why I am here

Why are crazies attractive

not an argument user.

So 50K to get her out? Can we raise that much?

These dudes that come on here saying oh she's LARPing, she's not really crazy. Yeah, she already spent 15 months in jail and is back in the legal system with bail set at 500k but she's jk

Alex jones will have a heart attack before he ever tells the truth about WW2 and the JQ

youtu.be/rH-M2FOh_Rk
Is it you, user?

500k? Did she murder someone?

Once you go black, you're a single mom.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=b8dtQV57h-8

is this her phonenumber at the start?

>kiro7.com/news/local/louisiana-fugitive-arrested-in-seattle/703259818

No, she just went off her meds, 500,000 dollar bail, that'll teach you.

That's alright. The more obvious he makes it the easier it is for folks to continue their own research rather than getting stuck on any one person's presentation. This gig only works if everybody is thinking for themselves anyway.

That's a world salad. She's totally schizo. needs to be put into a hospital to stabilize her

One you go black, you can't orgasm from little white dicks anymore.

The article user above posted said $500k. Apparently the judge said $200k wasn't enough