No sliding

School shooter Nikolas Cruz's younger brother, 17, is 'involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility' following the massacre.

Its easier for a lazy fucker like me to ask than research for myself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5403907/Nikolas-Cruzs-brother-taken-psychiatric-facility.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ati-omni-hybrid-maxx-p3-flat-topsemi-automatic556-nato-223-remington-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=2153610
youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg
hooktube.com/watch?v=rblY2twYkQM&t=12s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut it down. They know.

More questions than answers. Fuck Jews. I'm sick of this shit.

Sounds like the mk ultraing didn't work on him as well

little guy's gonna get mk ultra'd so hard

Bump

checked. fake fb?

In FL it only takes 2 ppl to agree that they are a danger to themselves or others ... ANY 2 (adult) ppl. The fact he was locked up there via the Baker Act means literally shit and does not have anything to do with his mental state. (((They))) did this to him

Checked
Who is this, user?

I don't have a facebook account. Appears to be real.

PUBLISHED: 14:36 EST, 17 February 2018 | UPDATED: 21:21 EST, 17 February 2018

Pic related

says she kicked him out after she found a gun. most of his "arsenal" were bb guns right?

ty.

underrated

kill all guns

I don't get how Nicky there could afford an AR-15
He had no job, and they aren't cheap

hes a fucking mk ultra goon
add links pls

He's a jew. All kikes are prone to be gaga, case closed.

>and they aren't cheap

the fuck they aren't. a bargain bin AR costs about as much as a curren-gen console.

He knows they framed his brother. Unfortunately for that kid he is a minor so it makes it much easier to bully and control him.

chelsea manning'd

Links? I'm in the market.

I thought that siblings rarely get adopted into the same families.

So did him and his younger bro both move into that couples home after the adopted mom died.

Wanted to point how easy it is to get anyone underage put in a mental asylum. Gf of three years got stuck into one for about a month when she was a kid since her bitch of a stepmother was trying to push her out of the picture and her dad was stupid enough to buy into it. Wondering how many times they've gotten away with this shit since its apparently that easy.

once you're adopted, you call them siblings. i didn't see anything that said cruz and his brother are bio-bros.

>La Luz Extinguido

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ati-omni-hybrid-maxx-p3-flat-topsemi-automatic556-nato-223-remington-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=2153610

cant attest for quality but its not difficult to find ARs for sub-400 bucks now that small businesses can afford commercial 3D printers.

youtu.be/7dF-_XNPRhg

My family tried to do it to me but I was smart and controlled my emotions, so the docs released me a day early and were angry at my parents once they realized what was going on. Of course there's plenty of places where the docs don't care at all. If they attach gun control to a Democrat's idea of mental illness there will be civil war.

Go to /k/ and ask /ARG/ for specifics. But in short get a PSA complete upper, Anderson lower, and parts to populate the lower like buffer assembly, fcg and mag catch. You can just pick up a GI mag or a Magpul mag with one of your orders as well. From what I remember it comes to $500 or ~$450 depending on what's on sale. Though this is from my memory and not soon after the hysteria from a school shooting. Though do keep the political stuff here, not that people don't agree with Sup Forums there, but it's just the rules of the board. Also, if you're actually interested in using it often, the main thing I would consider changing on that list is the Anderson lower, they work most of the times but are just bottom of the barrel for the most part.

>not that people don't agree with Sup Forums there

lol

He was probably going to testify how his brother would never have done this. So (((they))) locked him up.

aren't they as blue as their board?

And forced injectable meds on him. So sad.

its hard to tell a boards real political spectrum because of both actual alt-right shills and people pretending to be alt-right shills to get people riled up, on top of people pretending to be sjw-types as a false flag to make it seem like they're "raiding" the board. its all so fucking tiresome and I can't wait for this fad to end so we can all go back to being losers.

Oh god, please, no. Greetings from /k/. The only acceptable polymer/reinforced plastic lower is the GWACS lower. The cross-section of the lower in transition area between the pistol grip and buffer tube is too weak on non-aluminum lowers. A polymer upper is asking for problems even more so. Also nobody is going to manufacture guns for the purpose of selling with a 3d printer, they're all going to be injection molded. The whole "zinc metal insert" mentioned in the one you posted doesn't alleviate my concerns either.

>Sup Forums is a shill containment zone
you just need to check in here from time to time to keep the shills preoccupied

>Greetings from /k/

shut up dweeb. im not talking about quality im talking about literal bargain-bin tier shit to showcase that ARs are cheap as fuck right now so its not hard to believe that a teenager could buy one legitimately.

I still see how he could afford it missing an major component in buying shit
>a job
No job, 5 dollars equates to being a lot of money

No u, bigger dweeb. The dumb nigger said he's in the market for one, stop telling him to buy a terrible piece of shit. The absolute lowest an actual human should go is an Anderson lower.

>The dumb nigger said he's in the market for one

he said he wanted a link to my statement that ARs are cheap. I posted evidence that ARs are cheap and even stated that its probably low quality. how about you take a step back and realize you're acting like a spastic.

So they involuntarily commit his brother, who I can only assume did absolutely nothing wrong unless I'm prevented with evidence suggesting otherwise.

Yet, 'Nikolas' was never committed, nor was he made to sit down in front of a clinician despite:
>repeatedly threatening people
>telling another student he intends to shoot up the school
>expelled
>police call/visit his house FORTY TIMES in under ten years
>domestic violence, mental breakdown, threats
>REPORTED TO THE FBI
>family concerned
>friends concerned
>neighbors concerned
>students concerned
>school concerned

Never made to see a clinician nor was he placed in mental health observation. For those unaware, if you are 'involuntarily committed' you are immediately barred from purchasing or operating firearms until you appeal it, this includes being placed "under observation" for 48hrs by police and their on-call clinicians. Nothing was done, literally nothing.
He bought his gun 4 days after being expelled.

I'm really at my limit of tolerating this fucking bullshit.
It's NOT time for bed, I am feeling really alert and awake right now. Is anyone else feeling really awake? Time to make your bed and clean your room, you're feeling very alert right now.

>Zachary, Jacob.

WHITE!

yes

What? Nikolas moved into the “Snead’s”

I'm not buying this jew claim. He doesn't look jewish at all. Does he have a hooked nose maybe?

They're tying up all the lose ends.

>all jews are hasidic jews

And Mr. Snead today said he thought he had the key to the gun lock. Apparently there was another he didn't know about

>Time to make your bed and clean your room
The trick to a clean room is by not allowing it to become dirty in the first place
Why didn't you make your bed after you woke up?

Even ashkenazim are obvious.

I need to ascend to a higher level but what do desu senpai? My autstic researching skills are not being fully utilized. Hang at full ch?

Yeah Nikolas has his guns in his own case, but mr. Snead thought he possessed the only key. Also his Mr. Snead fella was military intelligence.

It's an M&P logo on the lower. Those aren't cheap rifles.

dk, are you a Fed?

/k/ is Sup Forums-lite, but it's also a blue board so you can only talk about niggers and jews in replies. If you start a new thread about niggers or jews the mods will step on you unless it's about using weapons to kill niggers or jews. That's still considered acceptable.

Yes, I'm sperging, but it's just because you linked a plastic upper and lower AR to man that said he was in the market, that alone makes the /k/ommando be oblivious to context and just be generally autistic, sorry.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rblY2twYkQM&t=12s

Provide sauce nigger. I don't hit random links.

This is correct.

check out who his brother was friends with on Facebook. Interesting little connection

>hooktube is totes random

>Military intelligence

Complete coincidence

dun dun dunnn?

someone was buying him shit. Whoever it was probably owned this house. Check the date. Before the mom died. Lakeview Trail. address on the arrest papers.

Well how old is zach?

see
he was going to get $800,000 in less than 3 years (at 22)

iirc, 17

CHECKED! They said he was almost 18. For some reason I thought he was way younger. There are like no pictures of this kid which is weird

And he went to stoneman Douglas along with Alexa?

>what is redirecting

Supposedly

>The 19-year-old mass murderer was living with the Snead family

>the Snead family
By any chance did they own a suck and fuck back in the day?

I knew that bitch was too old for hs. Very nice.

>lived in same podunk town then moved to same town in FL

so we have a 21 year old and a 19 year old going to high school?

Underated

Someone leaked his sextape

Cruz's little brother being held without bail for violating a non disclosure agreement, between older brother Nicolas, and his psychiatrist Dr Schultz disclosing contents of their hypnotherapy sessions which are protected by Doictor - Patient confidentiality.

spill the beans

You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

Not to blood relatives after death

Wait did they just kidnap him and put him in a psychiatric facility. Or did he comit a crime.

you cant just say that and leave 1 screenshot you nigger

Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Also, nondisclosure agreements tend to be void after death....

Kliedermacher is the interviewer (voice of the older man in video) who posted the tweet “after shifting over from astros camp....”?

roxanne a cute!

>WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS
lmfao, you're a brainwashed stooge.

Ive been sending, my freinds the interview they say it sounds fake, since it wasn't a elementary school this theory actually has mainstream potential which is interesting, is the deep state getting desperate and sloppy or are they just mocking us

Go find it, it should be all over the internet by now

mother fucker
kike

He committed a thought crime

>younger brother knows his older brother was framed

>goes fucking nuclear with rage against deepstate CIA niggers

>they get him committed for (((schizophrenia)))
>inb4 gets shot by heart attack dart gun, dies for seemingly no reason, is ruled a suicide

Theres no connection there.
What the fuck am I reading?
Honestly wdymbt

nah they'll rape him and sacrifice him if they go the route of murder.

Of Alexa?
I think she has a big mouth and it is killing her not to spill the beans there