What say you, Sup Forums?

What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disliked*

commie profs what's new?

>Academia hate him

They included Harrison and Garfield in the list, which is just stupid. This list has no legitimacy.

Political Scientists* dumbass

Why are they ranking a president who still hasn't served his complete term yet? What a bunch of garbage. These "scientists" should get the rope.

lol lefty professors BAWWWWWW

Were Harrison and Garfield not president?

>(((POLITICAL SCIENTISTS)))
go back to
Newfag

They are right. There's no other person more despised that Trump right now. He's just a blabbering idiot who ran to increase the business portfolio.

Isn't political science made up bull shit like psychiatry?
Hillarys 98%
Trans aren't mentally ill.
The tooth fairy Easter bunny ect ect.

Political science isn't actual science, you fucking idiot.

I say America is a meme country with a democracy as fake as Jerry Springer and you're all obsessed with filling in political slot that only carry any weight in theory and I hope you'll fall apart (even further) in my lifetime

Seems like they are on to something.

POO IN LOO

This just further shows that universities are controlled by cultural marxists

I understand not liking him, but worst in history? Worse than those responsible for genocide, like Andrew Jackson? Worse than Buchanon?

Dedicating oneself to sedition in the public eye and using a position of reverence or authority to spread dissent in the population should be a capital offense.

A daily reminder that communism is illegal in the United States
>pic very related

(((political scientist)))

>professional students rank president

do you know this man???

They were both dead well before a year, they shouldn't be included in rankings at all, it's pointless.

>Political Scientists
Not an actual thing. They're professors.
t. grad student in a political science related field

>a poll of just under 200 (((political scientists)))
>57% Democrat
Totally unbiased, guys!

God bless Donald John Trump!

how many surnames ended with berg, witz or stein among these political scientists?

thats a dutchman you fucking nigger

200 political scientists. Some individual colleges graduate over 1000 every year. There are so many polisci folk it's not even funny. 200 might as well be "We asked this one guy we know."

Honestly, who the fuck cares about a 0.0001% sample size. What metrics did they use? A lot of things are up besides shitlib spirits so why would I give a fuck that they ask a bunch of buthurt opposition what they think?

y-you too!

Not a clue

I don't. Looks like Trump Jr though. Am I correct?

>political scientists
That is pretty much: source my ass.

>(((Political Scientists)))

>political """"""""""scientists""""""""""

Political scientists are leftist as fuck.

Whatever you say. The icons of USA are falling like dominos under Trump rule.

>(((Schugerman)))
cmon, son

history will not recognize any of these 200 clowns as ever existing

>t. mad as hell

>rule
He's president, not king you stupid street shitting Pajit

>(((Political science)))
>wew

sources
>inb4 opinion poll 'rankings' not backed by argument or evidence
>inb4 biased testing conditions and/or subject demographics
>trusting a social science even when the cohorts of that field acknowledge their own 'unavoidable bias and/or subjectivity' on a constant basis (in order to permit the suggestion of unsubstantiated rhetoric and wholly untested hypotheses, mind you)
"social science" is the mutt-blooded, cross-breed of social-psychology and the arts. Actual pseudo-science.

Yes, every newspaper endorsed Hillary Clinton, every network predicted she would win. etc. etc.

>political scientists

He's objectively not doing a bad job considering how much adversity he's facing from all the commies and traitors

Still support him %100 because honestly who could have done a better job at this point?

>((political scientist))
literary a useless and parasitical job in the society.

source please, how did they manage to quantify that???
>200
pfffff...

>He's president, not king you stupid street shitting Pajit
Muh God Emperor lel

>Trump is so great at job creation and will bring jobs back to America. The fire will rise again!! The icons of USA will rise again

Meanwhile in USA
>More than 3,600 stores are expected to close in 2018.
> Walgreens, Payless, Toys R Us, and Gap are among the many retailers expected to shutter hundreds of stores in 2018. Some companies' closures will take effect immediately, such as Sears and Kmart, which plan to close a total of 63 stores in January.

As I said the icons of USA are falling under Trump's rule and the t_d plebbitors are too blind to see it. It's actually funny, you deserve it.

I don't even like Trump, I was just correcting your retarded statement.

Gentlemen, off topic, but chance at possible happening of a lifetime.

We have a new and active investigation, we need all Dekektives report to the following thread:
A new pedo ring has been discovered called "Liddle Kidz" linked to DC people like (Schiff and Clintons, now you know why Trump called him Liddle). The Liddle Kidz foundation has a network of massage places for babies and they are riddled with Pizzagate logos and references to Pizza and massaging the child and turning it into pizza and putting toppings on the child. All the massage places have bad reviews and people are suspicious of them already.

If you can't participate, at least keep the thread bumped/remake when it 404s and whenever you can. We need to expose this foundation.

Thanks.

It's time Apu. Your break time is only 30 seconds.

>Rustling feathers
>Bad

One was fucking assassinated in his first year and the other died in the first month

political science is not a hard science.

>Trump was ranked worse than a guy that stacked the supreme court in his favor so he could pass his agenda and illegally threw German and Japanese Americans into concentration camps

The fucking lengths that pajeet went thru.

Honestly, I really don't understand. Harrison died fucking immediately. Ulysses accomplished fuck-all. LBJ was actually a rapist. Truman sold us to the globalists, after Woodrow sold us to the globalists. Not to mention these "political scientists" love to blame Bush Jr. for everything. How can Trump be the worst when he is only 14 months in, also?

Only faggots like you think that. no one gives a flying fuck what a faggots think.

>political scientists
Oh shit. I hope the astrologers wont trash him too.

>(((political "scientists")))

How many political scientist are there?
200 seems to be an absurdly low number given the college I went to.

How can Trump be the worst, when Lincoln was?

maybe his numbers will be higher in his second term

Yea and Black Panther is the greatest movie of all time the experts tell us.

>Just be yourself they said...
>It will be fine they said...

Fuck no, the worse was Roosevelt

They also said Hilary was going to win the election. Fuck off.

WOW! What a comeback! I'm triggered.

>What Do You Guys Think?
Hi, ShareBlue. Also
>political
>scientists
Okay.

>1% chance to win
Trump could show up on live stream video at a conference he called. Then take a wet freshly born child with mother at his side. Expand his mouth out inhumanely with jaws and teeth that fit a monster and consume the newborn, his arm, and growl like an alien fiend.

I would STILL follow and support him over liberal alternatives. That is exactly how badly demoshits has poisoned their side. Moderates are not even willing to test their toes given the violent and disgusting bias they have displayed.

its such an ambiguous statement though.
What exactly do you measure a good president by? Economics? Social stability?
I'm convinced the President is just a lightning rod for hate while the juden ruin the country from behind the curtain.

fake news, bipolar dotard is well respected all over the world

> I'm convinced the President is just a lightning rod for hate while the juden ruin the country from behind the curtain

I wonder who could be behind this statement.

>economics
brag about a stable economy inherited by democrats, blame a plunging dow on somebody else, contain america, biggest debt ever
>social stability
The mongrellus have never been this divided.
By what would you measure a president? All irony aside: you don't feel tides turning?
This guy did basically nothing but bipolar twittering, playing golf and make the WH a soap comedy for the rest of us.
You can't blame the Juden for all of this, why not blame the uneducated, brainwashed mongrellus happily accepting elite dick up his rear no?

love to see what criteria they used to judge

>increase the business portfolio.
>is hated by general public because of 24/7 smear campaign
How is this helping his business?

there aren't enough quotes on earth to properly encompass political
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""scientist""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jewish Tricks

At least he knows how to use a toilet

Which one?

so, the founding fathers owning slaves is 'LITERALLY BETTER THAN TRUMP'

>worst
>not Wilson
historylets OUT

He'll never win now. I'm with Her.

Trump 2020
He's already got my vote from what's happened this past year.

>(((political scientists)))

go read the dodd report to congress. it details how they took over education starting with the political scientists almost 100 years ago. academia never recovered
archive.org/details/DoddReportToTheReeceCommitteeOnFoundations-1954-RobberBaron

Lol you must be a fucking idiot then

>WTF dey teach quantum physics at TU now guys!
Science is bad, never forget.

not an idiot

just a winner

know what i mean?

Anyone else regret voting for this cheeto , or is it just me ?

Also when is he going to release his tax returns?

Political Scientist
>WE SCIENTISTS NOW

this is an 18+ board user

>Also when is he going to release his tax returns?

never, they're none of your business

by what measure? the failure to me is him increasing military spending, not building the wall, not deporting 10+k illegals a day, not ignoring the non valid rulings by democrats in judge postions(you can't revoke this non law decree by the nigger because it be illegal!..)

he's been down to long in the midnight pee