IT's HAPPENING - Finally some actual RUSSIA COLLUSION

Holy fuck it's real! Actual, real Russia Collusion!

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/tv/michael-moore-attends-russia-sponsored-anti-trump-rally/vp-BBJlzZk
dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/michael-moore-russian-anti-trump-rally/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/03/anti-trump-resistance-groups-spreading-north-korean-propaganda/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambulocetus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAPPENING

Impeach and deport Michael Moore

If you could compare Michael Moore to one creature or thing what would it be?

>leftists hating on their own country
>leftists going to the ussr/russia to shit on their own country
something never changes.
>and we call those political prostitutes
missingyuriyoutubelink

is there a rope strong enough to hang him and does he even have a neck

The Hantavirus

KEK!

Everything the left accuses you of doing, they're actually doing.

Link?

Michael Moore is what happens if you feed Jeffry Dahmer Big Macs instead of people

this

kek

He is like a Russian Radar System. Large, outdated, and always wrong.

Michael Moore needs to be bludgeoned to death with this story mercilessly across all platforms

IT WAS THAT RALLY?!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Every turtle from a Disney movie ever.

Holy shit, its real, its real
msn.com/en-us/news/tv/michael-moore-attends-russia-sponsored-anti-trump-rally/vp-BBJlzZk

Fucking r/eddit boomer faggot shut the fuck up.

rosie odonnel

still though, they don't present any evidences here either.
>muh russia sponsored event
>where is proofs?
>who exactly funneled the shekels?
>did they start the event?
>did they fund it all, or just spit in?

regardless if he is a shitlord or not, we still want something more than just
>russia did it

dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/michael-moore-russian-anti-trump-rally/

jaba the hut.
Pretty sure they are related tbqh

Finally got the traitor red handed this time, still we need the specifics here.

can one of you niggers help me out? What is that word for when you are found to be involved with an extranational group that was operating illegally and attempting to negatively impact the country?

traitor

that is defacto an agent

well actually it is really a pic related, as he was probably too fucking stupid to understand

pussy read the 37 page report like i did, its there!

5th column

A loaf of ham.

We agree on the bludgeoned part tho, yes?

Can't find it really tired.

But.. ffs
> (RELATED: Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’ Groups Spreading North Korean Propaganda)
It's like they are shitposting, but they are not, they are fucking serious.... jesus christ how stupid can you be....
dailycaller.com/2017/09/03/anti-trump-resistance-groups-spreading-north-korean-propaganda/

I think you have to make that weed shit illegal again, I know I know most people can handle it, but some get really really really retarded and fucked by that shit

A soggy deflated football

I think you need more like pic related for him though

I've a fitting punishment for the lout.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo

your mom

Fat palpatine if he wore a baseball cap all the time

An extremely Jewish rat who fooled the pigs in animal farm that he's a pig.

Bump nigger

Bullshit ... You are from THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY... every post is a LIE. WE SAW YOU ON THE NEWS... a cube building.

>My God, they called it

TRAITOR!

Jabba the Hutt.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html
>I don't like this image
fucking subverted sheep

A play doh sculpture made by an 7 year old boy with down syndrome

>"Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President," Trump tweeted. "The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!"

I don't exactly trust the fbi after all this, but it all makes sense if they actually did start to fuel this then. Not that ONLY them are to blame ofc, this is all very much the work of (((Soros))) and co.
That given it would only be natural to fuel the flames then for them. It was the everything started to turn to shit over there.

Moorestein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambulocetus

The walking whale.

So when is he being indicted? Oh right Mueller doesnt have the guts to take on the left & the media.

we could use steel cable & a strong winch tho

>that shape
Oy vey...

Templeton the rat from Charlotte's Web? Or Garfield the cat?

oh my go, oh my god!
Yes, russia organised shit on both sides.
He wants devision. And both the left and right have obliged to the point where they literally can't have a discussion. I would laugh if it wasn't so sad.

TREASON.

>If you could compare Michael Moore to one creature or thing what would it be?
brokeback snail walrus

I am so tired and stupid, ofc it's the the same that's accused of this.

>The three Russian entities charged in the indictment are Internet Research Agency LLC, Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering.

>The 13 Russians charged are: Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva; Sergey Pavlovich Polozov; Maria Anatolyrvna Bovda; Robert Sergetevich Bovda; Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly; Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev; Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko; Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina and Vladimir Venkov.

Bed with me lol. I need to bump my day rhythm back in order

Democrats are the real Russian agents!

t. boomers on Sup Forums

Honestly I don't think the Kremlin has to do much to stir up chaos and division in America. We've already created a fine mess for ourselves, a mess that keeps doubling and doubling down

Will the specifics ever be release to us over this?

As in X funneled 6 millions shekels to that organization, on this and this date?
We need this

ahhahaha
based russian super elite haxors have destroyed the capitalist pigs once again
hahahahha .... american fools, the fat man drowneth in his own bile ..... hahahaha .... maybe next time you dont mess with igor stagnovich, hey capitalist pig

michael moore ... hahahaha ... we played that fat capitalist pig very good dis time

At some point in time they had at least.

But yeah this is work from NGOs originating in your own country, fucked up cultural marxists, globalists and juden

Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin; Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov; Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik; Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova; Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva

dis is recent photograph of russian super elite haxors that own american president,
currently FBI most wanted, for being super elite russian haxors

hhahahaaa... you will never catch us you capitlaist pigs.... we have more identities then jason bourne .... hahahah,

this was top quality banter

There is no other creature or thing on this planet that deserves the horror of being compared to Michael Moore.

>2014
>ukraine happens
>these NGOs are actively in and causing shit in ukraine
>CIA niggers glowing in the dark, fucks the country over
>Russia steps in

if true it's beautiful
>Russia smacks back
>Internal unrest escalates as fuck in the us
>Citizens doesn't give a shit about ukraine
>All clouded in made up shit about dindus getting targeted by KKK nazi fascists cop for no reason
>They didn't do nuffin

Brilliant if true, but this is your own damn work.
These idiot celebs and your jew media throw them selves over these fake cases.

It all starts then
in 2014

Wailord

I guess the kremlin bots really was activated back then

kek it adds up though and actually do make sense. All the messed up shit starts then, then it just keeps on escalating with the sjw spiralling utterly out of control. Doxing people for swearing on the interwebs rather for just the keks or some real reason, as in being a terrorist or pedo or whatever

The more Trump wins,
The more they squawk.

Didn't Trump actually tweet that the actual colluder might be a 400 pound guy in his basement?
DID HE KNOW?!

Jabba the Huts ugly sister

El goblino

tyhis thread is full of kremlin shills lol omfg