Student reporter interviews classmates hiding from gunman in Florida high school

These fucking kikes did interviews DURING THE SHOOTING talking about gun control. FROM INSIDE THE SCHOOL!

>David Hogg, a senior and student reporter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, recorded interviews with some of his classmates on February 14 as they were hiding from an active shooter in the school. Hogg told the Sun Sentinel, a newspaper he told Storyful he volunteers with, that he heard gunshots during a science class, followed by a fire alarm going off. After initially trying to run away, Hogg was gathered with other students in a classroom by a culinary instructor. While there, he interviewed fellow students about what was happening, and about their views on gun control.At least 17 people were killed in the attack. The suspect, a former student, was detained by police.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LmRG-fVi1iE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, what a thoughtful and inquisitive, enterprising young man!

this whole fucking thing is fake, isn't it? i want to die

There's a kid that literally goes.
>I was gonna go to a gun range for my 18th bday but now I can't even imagine having a gun anywhere in my vicinity.
Or some shit like that.

Gotta love the brown lesbian bitch and her retardation. Fucking cunt.

bump

Follow the money. It passes through DWS

We all know who the corrupt kikes are. When are we gonna arrest them?

>yfw Hogg gets the Pulitzer

Mueller better star opening his indictments rapid fire.

he's probably going to add charges against Manafort once Gates signs his plea deal

Wrong. Mueller has 13000+ indictments filed. He's Trump's special prosecutor.

kikes gonna kike

>He's Trump's special prosecutor
he sure is

Doubt.png

electric shoah 2: gas chamber boogaloo

>his indictments
lol

bump

Remember, the kid who interviewed stated the night of the shooting that he wants to be a journalist in the future. Say hello to the future host of CNN's 9PM show.

They couldn't even wait till it's over before they turn it into propaganda...
I seriously ask myself why am i following this shit in the u.s everyday..
this is getting ridiculous and trump don't even does all the shit they want us to be scared about.

I hope you guys understand how fucking deep and crazy this shit is.
the muslims the russians and the left are completely ready for takeover and this will not end without violence..which they will call for no reason "counter-violence"

>the muslims the russians and the left are completely ready for takeover and this will not end without violence..which they will call for no reason "counter-violence"
FUCK YOU. ITS ALL ZIONIST JEWS>

The deep state is israel.

certainly has the same atmosphere as sandy farce

>DURING THE SHOOTING
proves it's fake. if it was real they would be charged

>this whole fucking thing is fake, isn't it?
yeah, in 1989 Trump threw in with the FEDS after they saved his life from an attempted mafia hit,

Trump finally worked out the details of his presidency when he took that loan from Soros for the hotel in Chicago

you'll all going to die in 10 years and there is nothing anybody can do about it

Fuck off kike.

just 'building 7' the school and let the healing begin; rite tho?

I figured as much.
I also wonder off Trump’s gold courses are actually bunkers for the elites to scramble to when the bombs drop.

kys Jew.

End your life, worm!

bump

she is absolutely stunning

Apparently Alexa Miednik
(girl that claimed to talk to Nicholas Cruz during the incident) is a FORMER student
I saw it live and didn't put it together
How do I post a link without it getting filtered?

just post the link?

Fuck it, here.

youtu.be/LmRG-fVi1iE

It's when the reporter introduces her

Something ain't right..

alexa and Meadow were good friends. They are also friends with Zach Cruz

At least we would have died doing the right thing.

am I the only one who sees a doggo driving a truck?

Why do you think I made the webm? Kek.

He's not Trump's special prosecutor, he's Trump's smokescreen. Sessions and his team are doing their jobs.

This is just getting stupid.

One of Cruz's "caretakers" after his adoptive mother died is military intelligence

Hogg has earpieces while being interviewed on the street and flubbs his scripted lines.

Coincidentally, Hogg was also interviewed as a witness by the media in California over a different event just this past year.

Oh, and his father was an FBI agent.

Now they are doing interviews in a broomcloset during a school shooting