Pseudo-intellectuals who get praised because they're black

Pseudo-intellectuals who get praised because they're black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y021WAdUlW8
tsowell.com/writings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are many men who fit your description, but sowell is not one of them.

Don't talk shit about Sowell you filthy communist swine.

Haha

I can assure you that Thomas Sowell is not overrated. Just because he is a popular academician, does not make him overrated.

Holy fuck go an hero mutt nigger

Actually he's the biggest one. His arguments draw casual inferences without a coherent methodology. But the right praise him and hold him high because they have no other african-americans professors who support them.

Sowell is the fucking crown jewel. This guy took milk toast Conservative talking points and became famous out of them.

Let me state the obvious

Sowell has a doctorate in economics and writes about his field. If you'd like to see a pseudo-intellectual take a look at the liberals who write about economics outside of their fields like Robert Reich, a political scientist.

All of them? I mean, generally when whites cite a black person it's not because he 'came up' with an insight or argument but just because they like having a black person agree with them. A 'wise black' is someone that repeats after a genuinely wise white man

>if we agreed on everything there'd be no conflict
NOBEL PEACE PRIZE EVERYBODY

spot the commie

He had his pros and cons. I mean honestly user do you expect him to go around openly talking about how most niggers are dumb?

I'm sure you have specific rebuttals to something he's said.

youtu.be/Y021WAdUlW8
Take a gander.

Sowell is legit despite the very real tendency to overestimate black academics. Cornell West on the other hand has no business teaching even at the community college level.

DUDE WAR LMAO

... to reward the thinking behind your post user, have this pic of a dead dick being disected.

I cringe every time I see this retard on Real Time. he sounds like one of those idiot niggers from the In Living Color sketch where they fuck up the meaning of words.

sowell has no real research published, he's a right wing think tank token

and sowell and obama both have elite degrees because of affirmative action, period

inb4 based economics

>t f w he's the most popular lecture at princeton (and now he's at harvard)

I'm not sure he's considered an intellectual especially when he shits on intellectuals, not just liberals, but that entire professional universe. I see Sowell as a knowledgeable and experienced voice of maturity and reason.

I'm sure he is, because you don't have to think about anything when he's lecturing. It's like when they show a movie during class in grade school.

topkek!

proper Sup Forums humor

user, you should read "intellectuals and society" or visions of the annointed.

He is probably one of the most humble intellectuals out there. He hates academia.

Compare now to neil degrasse tyson, who would suck his own dick if he could

>Jew under a canadian proxy steps up to defend his pet and meat shield
Sowell is an open borders free trader lolbertarian, like Moshe here.
The truth is that american blacks have been hardest hit by open borders and zero tariff policy. He's an uncle tom, and invaluable in the jew's efforts to dissolve the middle class and produce the revolutionary proletariat necessary to overthrow the united states government and usher in the next phase of marxism.

Satan appreciates your communist ways however i must advise you to cease them.

No.

Pic related is a quadroon

Honestly, how envious is OP? How many books has OP failed to right? How small must OP's dick be compared with this awesome massive black phalluses?

so dark the white balance on his camera is fucked

>How many books has OP failed to right?
*write
Oh, the irony. Spot the angry illiterate ethnic.

His economic pub record is pretty much no good; even your standard lefty economist like Weisbrot or Dean Baker has better record than his. I still enjoy Sowell as a general political writer; I don't consider him a good economist though. And if someone where to put him among the greatest.... not even close. Even Walter Williams (another black conservative economist) has a better record than Sowell; but not as famous with political books.

Hoover think-tank is decent; it's not AEI shit tier

*heats up tendies in the microwave*

WAR AND CONFLICT HOLD BACK MANKIND'S PROGRESS

his marriage of politics and economics and the intricacies of its effects was his strength and reason for popularity not deep economics themselves where he simply would state by and large that the government should stay out of the market and let it do its thing.

sammy sosa

All of them.

Wow I never really looked at it like that before. Guess I'm liberal now. Sorry pol

>Pseudo-intellectuals who get praised because they're black

fuck you.... sowell is based.

what a fucking shitty thread. try reading sowell.

I do too. That guy's dumb as a bag of shit. All he ever has, at least anywhere ever I've ever seen him speak, is rhetoric and an insatiable desire for gibs. He wants gibs for his people and that is the entirety of his existence. Ordain him with a religious title and he's exactly like every other nigger leader. Gibs me dat, feel bad fo' me.

>libertarians trying this desperatly to defend their token negro

>sammy sosa
>white
what the hell happened?

>Look at this nigger, he thinks we're racist

tsowell.com/writings.html
>no publications

It's true that he has not done the kind of work in economics that a typical economist might do, but he never really attempted to pursue that line of work. I'm not sure he should be judged as a typical economist.

Digits confirm

>bein a negro iz hard
>yo wite devil need to gibmedatshit

He is overrated. I read Basic Economics and it just seems like the most basic republican positions: the book.