Serious thread about affects of being in Sport Facilities to dating

How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/health/male-sperm-count-problem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

..to this?

i mean, just how?how? how the fuck can you? how??????????

were there no white men around? in canada??? usa(univ of some americna city)?

why black? i am 90% sure that beacuse no white approcahed her, you fucking cucks, and the nig was brave(high primitve) enough.

how much of canaidan '''men''' is this fault? no less than canadian mudsharks giving birth to mongrels

How does she fee to do it?

How does HE feel? Like impregnatinv white women for blacks is achievemnt? He feels he desroying her genes, all her heraite? When he fucks her, he also fucks her parents and grandparents

Does anyone have a blank toll paper? I feel like this one will be newsworthy

Look at her parents faces. These people probably encouraged her to date black. They see their self worth in what others think of them. Combined out of touch parenting with jew culture and you get this. Canada is heavily immersed in jew culture right now it’s pathetic

Just this garbage and gun control spam like it isn't obvious the sheer amount of shilling happening here.

i am just sports fan, and noticed her in 2016
there are also a lot of usa/duthc/swedish mudsharks :(

From what I understand, it seems that white women are not attracted to white men. Has your birth rate not plummeted and many millions of your women are childless and unmarried?

This would not happen if they wanted to be partnered with you, yet they seem to be happy to now partner with blacks/hispanics/arabs/any immigrant.

The only logical conclusion is that they do not want white children, and thus do not want white men.

Why do you care my Slavic brother? It's not like you can count on Canada as some safe haven for whites or that one more Canadian means anything for the future of the European people.

Nah just cuck fetishists pushing the idea online.

Keep in mind most of these are in California so "white liberals" don't actually exist, they're just brown converts.

white women like black cocks. they see all the bulges in sports and they know what they want

I see nothing wrong with this. They seem like a happy couple, she is having a baby, he's a proud man. Stop judging him because hes black. He could be a stand up dude.

The asian and black interracial marriage rate is naturally going to be higher than that of whites, since they are minorities. Do you understand how percentages work?

Do you think blacks and asians are marrying each other? Obviously not. Nor are you contradicting the birth rates and marriage rates of whites plummeting.

>, it seems that white women are not attracted to white men
lol, delusional indian
at most, white women are attracted to white men only, it just a biology

>Why do you care
Every year there is less and less white people not only in World, but in Europe and North America! Our white land getting conquered by shitskins and we are getting stabbed in the back by the kikes and whores

when we will start to act?

If they were attracted to you, your birth rates and marriage rates would not be in free fall. Your women are not having sex with you, no other race is having these issues. And this is your own thread where you are wondering why many white women are having black children - you're asking questions and refusing to see the answer infront of your face.

They are not having kids with white men because they do not want to.

>If they were attracted to you
>If
in NA white women still preodminantly fall for white men(because white men is the best me)

the reasons for birth rates are different, btw nigs have the same birth rate as whites, only spic and cockroaches do higher

We don't need every woman to churn out 11 babies because we don't have tigers or pterodactyls or whatever the fuck is eating all your young.

That's what prey animals do.

Wtf is going on with our Indians

>Entire nigger family racemixing with 6/10 white women in Canada
lol

unironically this

Every time I see BMWF I revolt a little but I always give someone the benefit of the doubt. Why?

His name is Tyler. Black guy, but the whitest black guy I ever met. Dapper, respectful, intelligent, funny, charismatic, doesn't like rap music, doesn't dress like a nigger, doesn't say "nigga" or nigger. Associates with mostly whites. If it wasn't for his skin, I would have no distinction. Even has a white name lol

>be Olympic athlete
>all your successful male counterparts date hotter women
>marry a 5/10 negro with a deformed jaw that can't close
JUST

Look at her dad, he's a weak cuck who didn't give her a positive white male role model. This messes with the minds of young women and leaves them confused and vulnerable to societal pressures. In time the family will realize that they've ruined their daughter's life but only after it is too late.

Eww. What is wrong with his bones? Will the baby be deformed too?

I've noticed a lot of the female athletes at my school are also coalburners. I think there is a trend to this

Nigs have higher abortions, they are fucking a lot but not having the kid. So there is no problem with their women not wanting them

Have you seen this thread:
>
twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424

A beautiful white college girl literally begging to be fucked by a black person, saying that she will do anything to a group of black guys and offering money to fuck them. She says she has never tried a black guy and really wants to, and this is probably indicative of her girl friends.

You need to come to grips with reality. It is very clear that white women are not wanting white men if they can can help it. Right now in areas where they only have access to white men, they settle only for the top tier, and now they're just going childless and unmarried into their 30s. But wherever they mix with blacks and hispanics they are sleeping with tme. In Europe they are trying to get as many arab/persian/black men in as possible. They definitely notice that it is all young men "refugees" and they are delighted by this.

I'm not celebrating this, but you need to face the facts and the reality of the situation. There can be no propaganda that overrides biological drives, and white women are simply choosing either not to have white children or spending their time going between interracial sexual relationships. Even when faced with being single mothers, or with abuse, they decide to have the mixed race child anyways.

I think as an outsider I can just see the reality clearer than you can. You may be facing some sort of denial. I am sure that you, personally, can find a white women. But the general trend is that white women do not want white men
See?

The main reason white women are abandoning white men is because declining testosterone levels among western men.
nytimes.com/2017/08/16/health/male-sperm-count-problem.html

no white men approached her, i bet

imagine having mutt kids
what will her family feel at thankgiving dinenrs?

how much? ugly?

i can not believe good athletic qt volley/t&f/swimmer/soccer gf would date a nigger, never!

its just impossible...? its like racoon dating a sword-fish

>A beautiful white college girl
Above all, she is trashy and whorish. Define her by 'trashy', not by 'white'