Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic and intellectual personalities?

Why don't white nationalists have any charismatic and intellectual personalities?

pic related is charismatic and intellectual

The prestige front men can't do it because they'll lose their career.

Because it's literally a mossad psy op.

Why are his eyes so beady?

The collective are the leaders, not a bunch of slimy fags.

Enoch is like a mouth breathing fatass.
You see it too? I think its the super dumb inbred look, like a racoon.

This.
Watch his interview on Donahue.

he's a jew

the 5'2 guy is actually fairly charismatic and likable, but yeah... 5'2 rough life

Because the people with actual intelligence don't let themselves, get doxxed and their life ruined by leftist so easily. These fags are low intel niggers who only do it for gibs and attention or for master israel.

Bc they're white nationalists, duh.

So? Wrestle me, faggot.

French bants are absolutely detestable

Marcus, Varg and Jared are charismatic and handsome as fuck, though i don't think any of them like the retarded term "white nationalist"

I'm American, you dumbfuck. I know it's hard to imagine Americans having enough money to travel and live abroad but it does happen.

Then what the fuck are you upset about?

Not upset just having fun :-)

Styx isn't that bad desu, yeah he's ugly and wants to bomb the DPRK into the stone age but he's right about a lot of things

Roast beef is an insult to English scum, btw...

>Doesn't understand the reference
It means you're probably a stupid whore with a disgusting labia

You should count yourself lucky that you're interacting with a female at all. :-) AND I forgive you for being so ignorant! See how lucky you are? Aw. Now go eat your cheeseburger and drink your polluted tap water.

>styx
>white nationalist

>Literal fucking mongoloid

Don’t bully Mikey. He looks like a cuddly teddy bear and he’s sad that fat boomer kike defeated him lately.

> Styx
> WN
> Genetic Abomination