So what if the NRA takes in millions of dollars in foreign contributions. It’s not like they directly back candidates

So what if the NRA takes in millions of dollars in foreign contributions. It’s not like they directly back candidates.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtj-FQYHYw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOfLjGg5gP0
nraila.org/articles/19990728/the-brady-handgun-violence-prevention-a
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSrM8kq12-g
huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-many-members-does-the-nra-really-have_us_59651114e4b005b0fdc8fe90
qz.com/1210342/donald-trump-and-facebook-executive-rob-goldmans-tweets-mislead-about-russias-election-interference/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtj-FQYHYw

Sure they back candidates, who cares? It's a US association that very modestly contributes to patriots who respect the constitution.

AIPAC on the other hand is a foreign agent that hedges their bets for the sole purpose of benefiting Israel.

Mass shootings by NRA members, zero.

That’s because they are all in Russia

Also because they don’t disclose that information. So unless it’s on the guys Facebook we would never know

The money that the NRA throws around is small potatoes shill, this talking point is oh so tiresome.

I think it's funny how kikes REEEE about foreigner giving money to Trump's campaign. Foreign money being involved in US politics is old as fuck and Trump is probably one of the minor offenders of the bunch.
He might be a neocon pretending to be a nationalist but at least he exposes the nose enough.

Why are libshits always so buttmad about the NRA? You know they're a moderate organization right? Go to /k/ and ask them what they think of the NRA.

But this is how radical the left has become. A moderate, middle-of-the-road organization that appeals mostly to fudds and baby boomer cuckservatives is too right-wing to even exist in the minds of liberals.

what are you even talking about?

No they’re not m.youtube.com/watch?v=tOfLjGg5gP0

I love how they go apeshit over gun profits, like all the retarded shit they fund isn't much more cruel to people, these fucking assholes listening to NPR bitching about how the sponsors of the show are funding military actions overseas

like hey dumbshits, if you don't like it stop supporting the shit they put their money in

Russia has been funneling millions of dollars into the NRA.

Who gives a fuck about ad spots. Did you know that the NRA tried to torpedo the Heller case when it was in the lower courts? Did you know the NRA was partially responsible for the Hughes Amendment? Did you know the NRA sponsored the Brady Bill? The NRA has sold out gun owners in the past. They are what gun grabbers used to like to call "compromisers." And what has it gotten us? If anything, the NRA has taught us that comprimise with liberals does not work, and that if you give them an inch they will take a mile.

In the past they weren’t as right wing, but that’s got nothing to do with their actions in regards to the Heller case. They were being strategic.

And let’s see where they stand today. nraila.org/articles/19990728/the-brady-handgun-violence-prevention-a

But more importantly, how is it for foreign governments to indirectly sponsor political candidates. The NRA donates millions. 30 million to Trump alone. Plus the advertising

And by what metric are you judging their current right-wingedness compared to the past if not their actions as an organization, which have been checkered? Their attempt to stall the Heller case may have been strategic, but that misses the point. The point is they're not the absolutist gun rights lobby that you accuse them of being. They're just not, their history as an organization does not bear that out. They're a moderate organization that sometimes fights for gun rights, and sometimes doesn't. And yet you only ever hear about them from liberals when they do. Convenient.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSrM8kq12-g

Who do they give money to? Also this thread is about the fact that they have been used to funnel foreign money to candidates.

The only political donation I've ever given in my life was when I bought a MAGA hat during the election. And the foreign monies accusation hasn't been proven. Prove it in court and we'll talk.

We already know they received money. The real question is who knew what and when.

ITS LESS THAN MAYOR BLOOMBERG
WHO FUNDS ANTI GUN SHIT

But he’s an American citizen

So have millions of members

Less than you’d imagine. huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-many-members-does-the-nra-really-have_us_59651114e4b005b0fdc8fe90

It’s a dark money machine. There are alternative organizations though. Maybe you should consider one of them. The two biggest are actually less willing to budge on gun rights.

PAUL RYAN MADE $500K FOR HIS TAX CUTS

Nobody cares you faggot

Irrelevant

You’re wrong, Ruski

All american you dumbass cuck

Calling someone a russian is the new Godwin's Law it seems.

Anyone who disagrees with you us a cuck? Says the person who’s Ok with foreign powers influencing his elections.

Cuck has now lost all meaning.

The NRA is a member organization, comprised of gun-owning American Citizens, which represents the interests of its membership, as it should. This stands in stark contrast to most Leftist NGO's who are funded by the wealthy elite and represent only the interests of the Globalist 1% which seek to enslave the world under their rule. Of course these Lefty Globalists hate the NRA, because they want Americans disarmed for ease of conquest.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

"Most". You can’t even cite an example. It’s all straw men and ad hom with you guys

Lol i can't believe anybody actually believes that. Nosenstein goals already admitted that Russians didn't change one single vote. Buying facebook ads isn't interference you retarded pedophile

You’re claiming that no ones mind was changed by literal propaganda? Then what’s the point of propaganda? Of course it has an effect.

The only propaganda here is enforced by the democrats brother. You'll grow up someday and realize this. Or hopefully you kill yourself first

qz.com/1210342/donald-trump-and-facebook-executive-rob-goldmans-tweets-mislead-about-russias-election-interference/

Because everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a shill and everyone who agrees with you is simply a patriot?

Nope. Smart people arent fooled by this Russia nonsense bro

I am not responsible for your vast ignorance. Do the work.

I’m confused. You seem pretty fooled by Russia’s nonsense.

Stay confused then retard

More ad hom. How lazy.

Propaganda has to appeal to work. All of the anti-white "anti-American" shit pushed by the likes of TYT while there were ongoing terrorist attacks might have been a greater factor.
Russian opportunism isn't quite as bad as socially engineering society and abusing your position as an educator to train children to make false confessions of guilt for all of the ills of the world.

you know what other candidate the NRA backed at one time? Bernie Sanders.

There are gun companies around the world that like access to the american markets so it's not surprising really

Yes and you know what other candidate Russia backed at one time? Bernie fucking Sanders. This predates the primaries

only took 4 posts to out you

As?

I wish it was all just companies, but that brings up the troubling trend of dark money being used by internationals in general. It’s not just the NRA and it’s not just governments. Corporations have been abusing the system.

But it’s true that the NRA just makes up it’s numbers. They have never even attempted to give an accurate head count. Between that and the foreign donations you have to ask "what is the NRA?". It may not be the white knight you think it is. It’s comprised. Like Politicians in general. Maybe if we clean up the system we can actually get politicians who represent us. As opposed to representing multinational corporations and foreign powers.
You’re all grateful it was Russia as opposed to China, but "America first" should mean the interest of American citizens. Not their corporate masters and a hostile foreign power.

Maybe so but your original post is trying to scare people by saying foreign contributions. Seems vague. Maybe on purpose. If I were to say people that have a financial interest in companies like Glock, Beretta, Kalashnikov, Bersa, etc, were giving money the NRA it wouldn't sound strange at all. I'd suggest you be more specific if you really want to get people to be concerned.

If I say Russia you all just roll your eyes and call me a shill. It should not matter that it’s Russia. Foreign money is being donated to politicians through the NRA and other none profits. The NRA doing it is hypocritical at best.

If foreign money is your issue than make that your issue. Pointing out that Russians give money to the NRA isn't going to scare off 2nd amendment supporters. Off the top of my head I know that Russia makes weapons and that there are restrictions on Russian weapon imports so it seems logical that some Russians would try to change that. People aren't going to be swayed by merely naming Russia.

I'm sure most people on here would agree that foreign money in our politics is bad and should be prohibited. To make Russia and the NRA the focus of this argument won't get you anywhere around here.

It is prohibited, but it doesn’t stop them. What’s worse they support Donald Trump in spite of how easily he folds on these issues. He was never really anti gun control. Just as he was never really anti abortion. The NRA itself sold out in bump stocks, while attacking "the other side" over unrelated protests. It’s becoming nothing more than a right wing dark money machine. Watch Trump sign new legislation into law in regards to background checks and possibly even the practice of courts blocking individuals from buying guns based on the testimony of his enemies. Suddenly your ex girlfriends liberal boyfriend can get a "gun restraining order" against you. Maybe even get your guns taken away from you.

The NRA isn’t even about gun rights at this point.

I can't disagree that these institutions and leaders have their problems.

I'm not sure that abandoning the NRA for another group advances the goals of it's members. Perhaps it could. It's hard to say. Similar to Trump. No he's not pure but what was the choice? For now I think we are kind of forced to work within the systems in place. As for Trump cucking on this stuff we will just have to see what he actually does. People should keep pressuring him but with him we get told he's flip flopping on this that or the other but when it comes down to it the actions he takes rarely seem to be in line with the hysteria.

>Why are libshits always so buttmad about the NRA?
They're under the impression that the NRA is a arms dealer, and not a civil rights group.

Who receives foreign donations in an effort to undermine the constitution: an act that would(and should) have gotten him hanged even 50 years ago.
You're a disgrace.

Liberals hate the NRA because they have an irrational fear of guns. Fear of weapons is a sign of mental and sexual immaturity.