Rather kids die than no gun

I have a situation to present for you gun holders.

If you own a gun and by you giving it up 12 kids no longer are killed and are able to live would you give up your gun in this situationm or is your gun and 2nd amendment more important than a dozen lives of children? Lastly 3 of these children will be either your siblings nephews nieces or cousins

Serious responses only. Please explain your reasoning.

What race/religion are the kids and what do they grow up to be?

This is critical to my answer.

For example, if they grow up to be pic related, then I would hold onto my gun.

Why are you killing those children? I'll just shoot you if you're going to kill a bunch of innocent kids desu.

SHALL

Under no circumstances would I ever give up my firearms. The 2nd amendment exists as a last resort against Government Tyranny. I will not give up my greatest option to protect myself. This gun grabbing shit is just a way for the Jews to disarm Whites so that the 3rd world hordes can overwhelm us...

Do I get to pull the trigger?

I would give up my gun, get the kids back and buy them all guns to celebrate.

Serious question. Why is the Left stopping schools from being protected? We had similar issues with violence in schools decades ago and we stopped it. The only difference is these schools are in Black neighborhoods. We instantly stopped gang violence in schools with metal detectors, backpack checks before entering the school ground and even making kids use clear plastic backpacks.

I went to a school like that growing up. No weapons were brought. Why wont the Left immediately allow these measures? Why are they allowing our kids to die just so they can get gun control?

We could stop this today without violating our rights. The Left wont allow this though because they don't care about kids. They care about gun control.

>pic related

"Um, how do I report a post? This is clearly not a serious answer and I tagged my question with the Serious Tag so this is not allowed."
-Reddit faggot OP.

You get to pick the race

dead jew and shitskin spawn, oh noes.

The 2nd Amendment must never be abolished, no matter how many feefees it hurts.

The only thing that prevents outright state tyranny is when the state fears the people. And an armed populace creates much more fear than an unarmed one.

Yes

>If you own a gun

A gun? A gun?

nigger, I own 14 of the damn things. And that includes a $20 shotgun. And NO, my $20 shotgun and rights are worth more than 12 dead children.

And here's why I hate you faggots. You don't want compromise, you want submission. I write my democrat senators every six months and propose a healthy compromise legislation.

I simply want the first amendment to be as limited as my second amendment rights are. I also propose a national firearms ID that counts as a NATIONAL CCW license, the same way finland handles their firearm registry. AS A COMPROMISE, I want the hughes amendment repealed and machine guns, suppressors, and SBR's to be made available over the counter with your national ID.

Guess how many of them have decided on that COMPROMISE?

None of them. Fuck you, you're no longer taking more of my rights. Fuck off.

So you would murder your families kids to keep your gun?

American kids aren't American kids anymore. You know what I mean, le 56%.

Think about it. They came back from the dead in order to preserve the lives of others. With guns.

And when they save other lives, they pass that responsibility on the rescued party. Saving more lives in the process.

Remember the father that attacked Larry Nassar in court a couple weeks ago? He'd have shot Nassar if he could have. Armed guards and security checkpoints protected Nassar from that father. So if we value Larry Nassar highly enough to protect him with guns and metal detectors, why don't we do the same for our children at school?

I'd rather kids die than give up my guns. For once I'm not trolling.

Then I pick Jewish and hold onto my guns.

If you own 14 you need to kill 168 kids to keep them all. Do you want to murder 168 kids to keep your guns including your families children?

I'm DONE ""Compromising""

All that's led to is gun owners getting raped in the ass. Fuck off.

Does it mean the 2nd ammemendment will stand?

Only if those 12 children are mine to keep. Otherwise its a pretty shitty trade.

You will keep your gun yes. After you murder your sister or brothers children or your cousins and 9 other kids from their school. Will you do this

>If you own 14 you need to kill 168 kids to keep them all. Do you want to murder 168 kids to keep your guns including your families children?

Why the fuck not? Obviously the first amendment never understood the impact of the radio, or computers, or telephones, right? So obviously the first amendment doesn't count for those forms of communication. But, you can have your "printing press" just like the founding fathers intended, but it has to be manually activated, they could never comprehend the high speed and dangerous modern printing press.

This is you. This is what you're asking people to do.

Fuck you. I'm done (((compromising)))

Having a kid born in modern western society at this point is a mistake

Period

You have no true rights or power over your chidlren thanks to feminism

You are literally better off having kids after society collapses than having kids right now when they can be stolen from you and given to a woman who will fuck a new guy every month, when you have no real power over women or your children thanks to the government enforcing insane kike feminist laws

What do you mean to keep

12 kids die, government can still be held accountable by armed populace.

0 kids die, government with zero accountability puts communism in place, millions die.

A sad choice, but not a hard one.

Although they should ban guns, make it easier for us to deport everyone when we take control of the government. jk

How about a third alternative:
>remove niggers
>kids don't die
>keep guns

All you faggots have is emotions.

COLD

DEAD

HANDS.

My family gave up their guns once, they got led to gas chambers when they could no longer defend themselves from the state. FUCK YOU. I refuse to give the government that power over me. NEVER AGAIN!
I refuse to be marched to the gas chambers again.

>If you own a gun and by you giving it up 12 kids no longer are killed
Are you going to kill 12 kids if someone doesn't give you their gun?

>Serious responses only. Please explain your reasoning.

I lost approximately 20 brain cells reading OP's post.

So you would murder 168 children to keep your guns?

Can always make more kids.

>If you own a gun and by you giving it up 12 kids no longer are killed and are able to live
how will you guarantee they won't starve to death or die at an early age from radiation poisoning?

Okay I keep my gun and shoot whatever faggot came to my door to make this proposition. The government saying ‘gibs me dat or de kiddo gets it’ is exactly why we are armed. To kill off a tyrannical government.

>350,000,000 people in the country.
>6,000,000,000 in the world
>Not a single land invasion by a foreign power because they know everyone has guns.
Sorry but muh 17 kids isn't worth giving up guns.

The answer is always all of them

Also work on your english, faggot.

You didn't answer my question.

Why the fuck not? Obviously the first amendment never understood the impact of the radio, or computers, or telephones, right? So obviously the first amendment doesn't count for those forms of communication. But, you can have your "printing press" just like the founding fathers intended, but it has to be manually activated, they could never comprehend the high speed and dangerous modern printing press.

This is you. This is what you're asking people to do.

Fuck you. I'm done (((compromising)))

Dosent work that way. If you yourself only lose your gun millions don't die. Noone dies. It's only you losing your gun.

>My family gave up their guns once, they got led to gas chambers when they could no longer defend themselves from the state. FUCK YOU. I refuse to give the government that power over me. NEVER AGAIN!
>I refuse to be marched to the gas chambers again.

>The Left wont allow this though because they don't care about kids. They care about gun control.
could not have been illustrated better than in Las Vegas, when the entire nation bitched about saving people's lives with gun control instead of helping out to make sure people in Puerto Rico didn't die from dehydration

So you'll kill children?

No you have to kill them with your gun if you keep it

>So you'll kill children?
define kill

and child

Slaves. The same as my gun to own. Why am i the only one losing something in this trade.

>jewish boomers on Sup Forums
what fucking timeline are we in right now?

Can't change the situation. Either murder children and keep your gun or give it up. You pick

I don't have a gun, but if i did how the fuck could you make me do anything, let alone kill 12 kids.

So will you kill the kids?

Yes, I'd kill children to prevent me from being led to the gas chambers again.

Fucking hell, just answer my question about the first amendment.

If you actually cared about children, you'd be kvetching about planned parenthood killing 8,023,463 of the little fuckers. But no.

Stop being a little bitch. Children die literally every day from hunger, yet you're not willing to throw your left over cheese burgers to the hungry. Step down off of your high horse. You really want children to stop dying? Solve world hunger, cure cancer, cure disease. You'll save much more children with that than you will taking away guns.

What’s her name man, come on

You have to shoot them till they no longer have a heart beat and below 10 years old.

The one where Nazi's are more acceptable then fucking commies. Welcome to nationalistic jews. I just want to be left the fuck alone in Israel and you faggots can do whatever the fuck you want in your country. Just help me kill our commies.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/09/11/yair_netanyahu_son_of_israeli_prime_minister_posts_anti_semitic_meme_with.html

Her initials are E A. It took google 0.70 seconds to come up with almost 12 billion hits. You're a fucking idiot duder.

You wouldn't be going to a gas chamber only you lose your gun noone else in world in this situation. It's either you kill them and keep or you give it up and they live

>And NO, my $20 shotgun and rights are worth more than 12 dead children.

You are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. Dead children does not invalidate the constitution. Your feelings do not invalidate the cocnstitution. Compromising on your rights is a sign of cowardice. You speak like a slave, and I hope your chains continue to weigh heavy on you, bitch nigga.

See pic related

So would you murder the children to keep your gun?

OP set up a strawman premise before he even started debating. waste of time.

Oh hey, I actually proposed a "compromise" to /k/ earlier today to see if anyone would consider it worth it. Basically:

>They get
Private sales without an FFL are banned, thus making it impossible to buy a gun without a background check.

>We get
Hughes amendment is gone.

Most people there were not a fan of the idea. I don't like the idea of giving up any more rights than we have to, but if we must, we should demand something back in return.

Tfw dumb phone poster

Guns = means to freedom = means to resist government
All the kids in the world are worth that buddy boy.

I’m not changing it. You said the option is to keep my gun (which I own to kill any tyrannical government) or allow a tyrant to live a kill kids because I won’t give up a right that my fore fathers fought and died for. So I told you exactly what I would do. I would shot the Dumbass making those demands.... don’t want to be shot? Don’t try and take my gun. The fact you lefty’s are sick enough to think like this lets me know everything I need to know about you and your ilk. Btw, you can’t make someone who is armed do anything. There’s two options because you’re delusional, if I am armed I can always shot you whether you like that fact or not.

OP is a pendantic child using an appeal to authority argument (think of the children!) and refuses to say anything but
>no, you have to kill kids to own a gun!
The world doesnt work that way, you ignorant fucking nigger, go away with your feels over reals argument

I'm afraid your implication is retarded. 99% of guns never kill anyone.

I think you read his post wrong. He said he's not giving up his shotgun to save 12 children.

>I have a situation to present for you gun holders.

Systems of ethics are crafted for day to day life and the occasional emergency situation. An ethical system crafted on the basis of a hypothetical emergency situation is by definition unrealistic and therefore useless.

So would you murder children to keep your gun?

NOT

In the time you typed out your mean comment, you could have told me her name three different times

>You wouldn't be going to a gas chamber only you lose your gun noone else in world in this situation. It's either you kill them and keep or you give it up and they live

That's literally what they told us last time. You should look in a mirror sometime.

Nigger, you need to calibrate your IFF. My $20 shotgun is worth more to me than 12 dead children. Cold. Dead. Hands.

I know your type. You ignore my questions about an actual "compromise". You ignore the whole fact that genocides are started after the population is disarmed. You ignore MY FUCKING DEAD FAMILY.

And I'm willing to bet, right now, you're horrified and shocked that all of us horrible people can't be reasoned with, that we're not enlightened like you, and we're now irredeemable. That's the first fucking step to a holocaust.

You don't care about kids you just want the government to have all the guns and I say fuck that..

Why are you holding 12 children hostage? Why is the ransom my gun?

This is a stupid fucking question desu.

If me owning a gun would in anyway help prevent a communist takeover of the government, then I wouldn't trade the gun.
If the left understood history they would understand that the populace being armed would prevent more deaths than it causes.

GUNS ARE NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL ISSUE

It's society. Society has degraded into this insular, disconnected, multicultural hellhole, where people kill each other in the streets, what the fuck did you think was going to happen, everyone just get along? This kid was damaged, he was damaged because the left transformed society into a place where he didn't belong. The 1950s didn't have mass shootings, although having even less gun restrictions. Why is that? Because society had a foundation. People had somewhere to belong. Why do you think we are ethno-nationalists? because we want a country and a society where this shit doesn't happen.

how does this go on quick rundown plox

Yep.

Why do you think I'm willing to go to a national firearms card, for mail order machine guns back, and verbage making the law unchangable for 300 or six gorillian years.

So would you murder children to keep your gun?

No you have to kill them yourself to keep your gun. Noone else

What is the point of this hypothetical? You're not doing anything except pretending to stand on some moral high ground by asking the same question? Would I kill children if it is necessary? Yes. If I ever find myself in a position where it is absolutely necessary to kill children, I'd probably be in a position where I would need a gun as well. Fuck off with your fantasy stories. There is literally LITERALLY LiTtErALlY no situation in which I would need to choose between owning a gun and killing a child. Fuck you for being stupid and trying to argue by asking stupid questions.
You're right, but just because your mom calls me daddy doesn't mean I'm your father. It's not my job to spoonfeed you. I let you know that information is available to anyone who isn't an idiot. That's as far as my guidance Goes. Now quit being an idiot.

Brb gonna make some single shot shotguns out of pipe to turn in for this

>Never be led to gas Chambers again

Do you know where you are

only If it was my gun and my gun only, you are trying to make a situation that oversimplifies the shit out of the argument. the second amendment isn't just about me keeping my gun, its about everyone being able to defend themselves against tyrants, of course I value human life, especially that of children, but I also understand that the people trying to take away assault rifles won't give up until I have to register a fucking knife, It's about control and I would rather not give mine to somebody else

If they were coming straight at me with AKMs.

Man you have autism.

What part of Shall Not be Infringe is tough to understand?

i'd kill them myself if i had to

Like a CNN reporter trying to get a gotcha answer. What a faggot.

What's fucking hilarious is Marx really fucking hated gun control.

>To be able forcefully and threateningly to oppose this party, whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the very first hour of victory, the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed. Where the formation of this militia cannot be prevented, the workers must try to organize themselves independently as a proletarian guard, with elected leaders and with their own elected general staff; they must try to place themselves not under the orders of the state authority but of the revolutionary local councils set up by the workers. Where the workers are employed by the state, they must arm and organize themselves into special corps with elected leaders, or as a part of the proletarian guard. Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. The destruction of the bourgeois democrats’ influence over the workers, and the enforcement of conditions which will compromise the rule of bourgeois democracy, which is for the moment inevitable, and make it as difficult as possible – these are the main points which the proletariat and therefore the League must keep in mind during and after the approaching uprising.

10/10 would kill the kids

PASS

No. I would murder the person trying to take my gun instead you fucking faggot :^)

KEK

You’re so cool

I wanna be just like you

There is no compromise. It's kill them and keep or don't kill and lose gun